Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Trash Talking

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 09:56 PM
350z_2NR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trash Talking

okay so there's a car group that is on to our group and all they do is talk trash. I never said the first thing to them, but now they are calling my car "an over price ricer" to beat it all most of them have SRT-4s. which are fast but, IMO a lot more of a "ricer" than my Z! I have nothing done to my car except window tint, and greddy coil overs. I don't see how that is ricer at all! I need some good things to say back now, anyone help me out? My car is getting worked on right (APS Twins, ACT clutch, unorathadox(sp) flywheel, Espilier(sp), Greddy turbo timer, and APS test pipes) so when it's done i know they won't come close to me. I only race at the strip though, I know they will try to get to race on the road but I won't. I should run 12s or 11s on some sticky tires
Old 05-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Everybodywildou

Pop the blowoff valve in their ear and start laughing at their domestic rice.
Old 05-20-2006, 10:08 PM
350z_2NR

haha yeah that would work. i just hope they are at the strip when i run. I will give them a head start.
Old 05-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Everybodywildou

Well even if youre on the road and see em. Dont even race. Just let em know whats up with the twins. They won't be trying to mess with you after that. Unless they are true ricers...
Old 05-20-2006, 10:50 PM
ZXERT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alot of people respect the SRT-4, that is to say the car, but the drivers can sometimes be dickfaces. There are cool ones though, just like with any community, the enthusiasts are usually some of the coolest guys you will meet.

Don't take SRT-4s lightly. They are the fastest car for the money that you can buy. Period.

Alot of people can afford 20k and enough to mod, even slightly can be beating stock Z's.

Still when I see an SRT-4, I think ricer.

Once you strap on your turbos, let those asshats have it! Good luck!
Old 05-20-2006, 11:09 PM
bacalhau16

I look at SRT-4's and may think ricer for a second, but then i try to think of how much it has done to it.

Another kick A** thing about the little neon that could, is that you can add a crap loud of cool MOPAR parts right at the dealership, finance it into the car (which i'm not saying is actually a good idea, but cool for kids/people without a lot of money) and then oh ya, everything is still covered under warranty. Can't say the same about our car, if a set of twins is on it.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Ayankees2772
Banned

man **** the srt-4...All you gotta say is nice NEONNN...4banger...american rice. Stuff like that. And tell them to see u in 25,000 miles when there engine is blown...If you race them from a dig...tell them you will give them a 2 car head start. You will win even if it is modded bc they spin...A LOT! GL
Old 05-20-2006, 11:52 PM
Built2shredZ

SRT-4 is a Transexual car, it looks like a chicks car but it has *****.... If thats what there into, good for them

Personaly Ill take my slower 350z over that car anyday.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:11 AM
GFrnk69

go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_burner the definition of rice burner has a picture of a neon
Old 05-21-2006, 01:00 AM
aren21

Originally Posted by Built2shredZ
SRT-4 is a Transexual car, it looks like a chicks car but it has *****.... If thats what there into, good for them

Personaly Ill take my slower 350z over that car anyday.
Never thought of it that way, a chick with *****!!!
Old 05-21-2006, 01:10 AM
Black_Sunshine

They may be fast, but they're still kiddie cars. Kinda like the WRX/Sti and Lancer/Evo. You drive a man's car. 'nuff said.
Old 05-21-2006, 01:14 AM
uncutZ00

list of comebacks you can use to defend your honor:

"hey i may be insecure, but atleast im trying"

"hey, don't make fun of my car, because my emotional well being depends on other people validating my car"

"atleast the 350z has a 60,000 mile warranty!"

" hey, im not a ricer! all i have is greddy coilovers, i swear! ask my mom, she paid for them!!!! "

"i'll take you in the twisties!"

"once i get turbo, i'll take you in the twisties again!!!"

defend our community !!!
Old 05-21-2006, 01:23 AM
dreamspeed

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

american rice = uncle ben?
Old 05-21-2006, 02:17 AM
fusionchicken

why would u need "something to say back to them?"

just ignore the haters. u know that if they had the money, they'd all get a different car.

this one guy on the rsx boards just sold his type-s for an srt4, and within a week is selling it. why? he said "there is much more to a car than straightline speed"

yea, the srt4 cannot handle for crap. sure u can mod the suspension, but at the end of the day it's still fwd. he's selling the srt4 for a car with less straightline potential, but with FR set up.

take a stage 2 srt4 to the twisties, and i can tell u the results will be better than any comeback u can come up with on this forum

btw i speak from experience. i've driven my friend's srt4 stg. 1 w/ bolt-on's many times.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:19 AM
recklessfour

urbandictionary.com
SRT4 - "a NEON. somethig that ricers buy to fill the gap between rice and domestic. What they dont understand is they are driving a neon! That is horrific."
350z - "A fast Nissan sports car in the legendary Z family. Considered the bigger brother of the Skyline. Powered by the 287 HP VQ35DE engine. Available in a roadster model as well..."
Old 05-21-2006, 05:31 AM
Scorpius

First of all what the hell are you doing in their online community? Second, who the hell cares what they have to say?!? Please don't start a back and forth bickering because talk is just talk if you don't walk the walk! Just let them know that you'll be waiting for them at the track. Like sports, if teams feud and don't play they'll never know who's better. I say you take the De La Hoya (vs. Mayorga) approach!
Old 05-21-2006, 06:05 AM
siberian57

**** em man, i own an srt-4 but i am more mature to respect people that have the same interests as me instead of pull this **** b/c our cars are made by different manufacturers. just smile and wave, they'll grow up someday.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:44 AM
CaliforniaZman

First off they drive a Neon... you could put every mod in the world on that POS and have it beating ZO6 and I still wouldn't be caught dead in one.

Second: Take a good hard look at the Z and then the Neon guess who is getting compliments about how nice the car is just sitting still...

Third: The only good thing Dodge/Chrysler has ever came out with was thier engines because of thier power capabilities out of the show room. The rest of thier cars are crap in every aspect, lots of plastic cheaply made and applied.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:49 AM
Soccerprep205

I have Both cars.. but haven't driven the SRT4 in a little under a year... especially after i got turbo... But the modding price on the SRT4 is AMAZINGLY CHEAP for a good amount of power... 300$ will get u enough to KILL a Z... but once both cars are turbod... no competition

This pic doesn't make either car look very nice... haha probably cause its my old house that hasn't been lanscaped in years(nobody living in it)... and will be torn down in 3 months... lol
Old 05-21-2006, 08:52 AM
Soccerprep205

oh but as for your question...

RWD drifting...
148MPH roll start against the SRT

Quick Reply: Trash Talking