Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Chicago Autoshow-Free "The Run"

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 06:42 PM
flyzmd80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicago Autoshow-Free "The Run"

Nissan giving out free copies of "The Run" Friday afternoon at the Chicago show.

Bob Z
Old 02-14-2003, 07:06 PM
NiTr0u5oXiDe

Only Friday?
Old 02-14-2003, 07:09 PM
flyzmd80

Originally posted by NiTr0u5oXiDe
Only Friday?
I think they will give them out all week;till supplies last. I didn't have to ask for one, he pulled it out from under the counter after I said I had a CS Touring.

Bob Z
Old 02-14-2003, 07:14 PM
NiTr0u5oXiDe

Originally posted by flyzmd80
I think they will give them out all week;till supplies last. I didn't have to ask for one, he pulled it out from under the counter after I said I had a CS Touring.

Bob Z
Sweet... im goin bright and early sunday morning... " I have a SS Touring Z.... My DVD Please!"
Old 02-14-2003, 07:47 PM
Omega350Z

Hey, im just west of Ohare, in Wood Dale. I cant make it to the auto show but i would appreciate it greatly if anyone that is going to the show could try to get a few extra copies and hang on to one for me? Ill gladly meet up wherever in the area here to pick up the copy. If Nissan wont let go an extra copy, tell them its for your bud with a LeMans Touring. Again, Ill appreciate it a LOT of someone could get me an extra copy since i cant get to the auto show this year.
Old 02-14-2003, 07:53 PM
dvlad

Originally posted by Omega350Z
Hey, im just west of Ohare, in Wood Dale. I cant make it to the auto show but i would appreciate it greatly if anyone that is going to the show could try to get a few extra copies and hang on to one for me? Ill gladly meet up wherever in the area here to pick up the copy. If Nissan wont let go an extra copy, tell them its for your bud with a LeMans Touring. Again, Ill appreciate it a LOT of someone could get me an extra copy since i cant get to the auto show this year.

i'm going on sunday. Maybe....Just maybe i would be willing to get you one. But only if your nice.
Old 02-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Omega350Z

Originally posted by dvlad
i'm going on sunday. Maybe....Just maybe i would be willing to get you one. But only if your nice.
Would nice include lending any help neded during springtime or summer "installs"??? Im really good at all the "modding" stuff since i have been doing it all since i started learing to drive. I never have a problem helpin out when workin on stuff if it has to do with cars!

So far i havent done too much to the Z (just chrome grill strips, and DVD/screen with fm mod) but my last civic i invested over 5 grand on the car and spent $0 on installs. The car was FAR from rice when i was finished. The closest thing that could be considered ricey was the short blue neon under the dash and front seats to light the floor boards, but it was a blue civic on the outside with grey interior so it did look tasteful when they were lit. You can check all the pics from day 1 to a week before trade in at my website www.geocities.com/omegablue2k1 Im having the hardest time trying to get a hold of some mini 3" yellow tubes from streetglow for anything less than retail price so that i can do teh mood lighting like the factory bulb ones. I just feel that neon light diffuses better that regular bulbs like the factory accessory kit uses. Ive been trying to figure out how to get the LED's to work but havent had any luck finding yellow ones with the right dispersion or brightness(candlepower) to fill teh flooring without making it look ghetto.
Old 02-15-2003, 01:31 PM
oneZ

flyzmd80 or anyone that's been to the chicago auto show:

Are they allowing people to get into the Z's. The reason I ask is becuase I placed an order with a dealer in Indiana last week for a Daytona Blue enthu. Z. The dealer called me back two days agoa and told me that they were buying all the Z's at the auto show. He said that there was a blue enthusiast Z there. I'm wondering if they let people get inside the vehicles. I don't know if I want one that thousands of people have got in and out of.

Any info would be appreciated.

THanks.
Old 02-15-2003, 07:56 PM
Punamo

Yes they were when I was there Friday afternoon. I did see the blue enthusiast car and they allowed people to check out the Z's. There's a red Track model at the back so don't miss that (the rays were awesome! Like the red color too!)

Unfortunately I missed the DVD (don't have a Z so I might not even get it if I did know).

Originally posted by oneZ
flyzmd80 or anyone that's been to the chicago auto show:

Are they allowing people to get into the Z's. The reason I ask is becuase I placed an order with a dealer in Indiana last week for a Daytona Blue enthu. Z. The dealer called me back two days agoa and told me that they were buying all the Z's at the auto show. He said that there was a blue enthusiast Z there. I'm wondering if they let people get inside the vehicles. I don't know if I want one that thousands of people have got in and out of.

Any info would be appreciated.

THanks.
Old 02-15-2003, 09:57 PM
jleighZ

They gave them away daily at the St. Louis Auto Show, I didn't even know it till I talked to a friend online, so another friend went and got me a copy and sent it to me. He said they were handing them out to whoever wanted them. They had 3 Z's there for people to sit in and check out too
Old 02-16-2003, 06:11 PM
NiTr0u5oXiDe

As i was walking through the Nissan section i talked to one of the reps. he told me to ask the guy at the counter... so i did.... and i got the last copy of "the run" for the day... by the way the dvd kicks @ss!