Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

First time Z driver

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Strychnine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sen_Griffin
Got the car 03 brickstone sunroof etc, leather heatd seats one owner 23,000 miles, new tires ....A/T.... I truly dont like sticks sorry.

Phewwwwwwwww I have been crowned Promking and won the presedential elections it seems... Ill post pics me and my girlfriend absolutely look like we should be in that car...

Getting the A/T allowed me whoop the dealers *** when it cames time to negotiate here was my arsenal: I had KB price, Nada price, print out of recalls. Carfax reports, asked for maitenance reports, checked the tires(new). Told him no one wanted the car showed him the carfax report that showed how long he had the car.. It was Mercedes Benz dealer... with one nissan upstairs lol.

Told him market wasn't high, not to mention who wants a 287-300hp coupe in A/T...me! No one else. He knew I knew my **** he came down immediately a thousand. Then I showed him my comparisons from the other (six) dealers. I made an Excel doc with Apr's they offered warranty, extras etc.
He came down another 1000 muahahaha I'm relaxed and cool cause I knew I would have payed 26+ for the car lol ... kept trying to talk about trade in or how much I had to put down.. I schooled his *** didnt mention my money until the very end.

Finallly I agree on the price! 24,555 walkout Biotch... Funny thing was my salesman WAS a hot Polish chick... muahha So she figures I need to finance...Boom pull out my check from the credit union for 24,555 the exact amount she said ..you just played me didn't you... Yes, yes like a pinball machine.

Ok I could type forever, pics to come folks....!

THROW YA Z IN THA AIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Damn my friend I believe you got hustled lol I only payed 20000 out the door for my 03 track edition....
Old 06-23-2006, 06:16 PM
sen_Griffin

Nope not in the condition plus new tires and with three yr warranty and lifetime free oil changes.. I don't think I got hustled sir post the stats of your cars...or better yet the VIN and we can compare!
Old 06-23-2006, 10:18 PM
NTRIGUE

Sunroof?!
Old 06-24-2006, 12:39 AM
sen_Griffin

Yes sirr with a sunroof!
Old 06-24-2006, 02:12 AM
Leslie

Originally Posted by sen_Griffin
Yes sirr with a sunroof!
You do know that someone cut a hole in your Z's roof right, And in no way was it done by Nissan.

Sure you dont have 2 extra seats back there as well? IE: http://www.infiniti.com/g_coupe/phot...or_photos.html

Unless your just pulling one on us.

Last edited by Leslie; 06-24-2006 at 02:21 AM.
Old 06-24-2006, 06:08 AM
Suvlaki

Originally Posted by MagicPie
...keep in mind theres a small war between A/T and M/T owners. I really cant stand A/T guys ...
I bought an A/T '06. I could have chosen an M/T if I wanted, but made my decision and I couldn't be happier. As for the war, I try not to participate as much. The people who participate imo are ignorant. The transmission is personal preference and circumstantially based. I had my reasons for choosing A/T, as I'm sure other people had theirs for M/T. Bottom line, with a car like this, drive both and decide which is right for you... and if you do feel you are being bashed by the M/T guys, just ignore their insolence and move on. M/T will be extinct in the near future anyways...
Old 06-24-2006, 06:41 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Congratulation. Join the forum in June. Buy a 350Z in June. I like your style.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:02 PM
sen_Griffin

I swear I have a friggin sun roof... that's something custom...? I don't think so I absolutely have a Nissan 350Z I'm concerned now.. but yes a sunroof 2003 Brickstone color black leather with thin red strips... **** I will postpics as soon as my girl gets back from vacation!

(Does anyone have the brickstone color..or was it discontinued or what..I cant even find google pics of it..?)

Hell yea OMG I went to a party for the first time so I decided to use the extra valet key he was like the keys.... I'm like ohhh hold on something just for you he was like damnnnnnnnnnn I feel like

Yes, yes please bow the **** down Porsche ain't got **** on me!! (Ok I'm geeked so dont talk about me too bad lol)
Old 06-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Mathys

Is the sunroof proper made or is het Bam Bandera style? Like he did with his Lambo, just cut out a whole in the roof = sun roof....
Old 06-24-2006, 02:42 PM
MagicPie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sunroof pics please
Curious how that looks
Old 06-24-2006, 03:10 PM
sen_Griffin

It fits perfectly like it was there ok Im wigging a little because I was sure after my month+ research that I had read it had a sunroof so when I got one no big thing....damn maybe I do have a dope *** custom install wow!!!!

I swear as soon as the misses comes from puebla Mexico... I gave her the cyber shot and my cam phone pics are ugly.... Omg y'all do more research because they should have told me that was a custom thing... could depreciate value etc..it works greattttttttt its very very flat against the top not ghetto. Another reason I thought it was standard....maybe this is like an anniversary edition...though I dont think so... want the vin....?
Here: JN1AZ34E93TO1Z915

I will take it back and tell them if someone confirms...then I will require a additional 500 or more off..My dads a lawyer don't think it'll be a problem ...I'm going to tell him this whoa.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:17 PM
NTRIGUE

OMG you're such a bull****ter. Your Cybershot is never going to "come back" because you will never find "google pics" of a brickyard with a sunroof!

LMAO
Old 06-24-2006, 09:39 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

So.. this guy did month+ research only to buy an 03 brickstone Z with a sunroof? Also, did you not pay TTL? Are you trying to BS us here?

We all know enough about our cars to not get questioned about our certainty of our vehicle. Nobody has a brickSTONE Z, because that's an imaginary color. However, we do have brickYARD. 2 Minute research with 56K would've given you that info. There's no sunroof option available for Zs, which is another 2 minute research on the 56K. Oh yeah, Porsche does have **** on you - it's a Porshce.. compared to your Nissan. Lastly, you definitely overpaid for your car. Maybe like 10 minutes for this one.

Let's see some pictures of your car. I want to see this vehicle of yours. Maybe they just put the 350Z and Nissan badging on some other car and you thought it was a Z. Who knows?
Old 06-24-2006, 09:40 PM
240Zplus110

OMG you got ripped open wide on that deal!
A brand new 2006 Enthusiast costs <$30K -- you got an almost 4 year old car for $24K ?????
Oh... my 2006 doesn't have a "custom" sunroof... that's it!!

You better check with Nissan to make sure the structural integrity of the roof hasn't been compromised by installing a sunroof otherwise in a rollover you're road debris. Worse scenario is your insurance company may not even cover you.

Sign on local library bulletin board: Wanted -- PhotoShop artist with excellent skills on modifying Japanese autos....

Last edited by 240Zplus110; 06-24-2006 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Elohite

damn. im 17, and he sounds like a fool
Old 06-24-2006, 10:07 PM
B-Unit

haha someone likes the ZZZZZZZ! go get one boy!
Old 06-24-2006, 10:44 PM
sen_Griffin

So when I post pics do I get an apology when I post pics I don't lie ****, haters. I hate being called a liar.

I wont reply anymore until I get pics ...arrgggggggggh!

This is interesting I'll post pics TUESDAY... or monday night I'll borrow a camera just to shut u's up...then will you be men and apologize...I doubt it instead you'll make me regret signing up to discuss the wonderful Z... Never in a million yrs would I have thought this car with a sunroof would be this big of a deal...

CHECK THE VIN NUMBER IT WILL SHOW THE COLOR AND THE MILES...ILL POST GOOD PICS SOON!!!

Last edited by sen_Griffin; 06-25-2006 at 07:16 AM.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:54 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

So when I post pics do I get an apology when I post pics I don't lie ****ing haters. *****es I hate being called a liar.
bold: redudant?
italics: not nice to curse at mostly, older, more knowledgeable Z owners especially as a newbie
underlined: that makes you a hater also

I wont reply anymore until I get pics ...arrgggggggggh!
Nobody's forcing you to not reply, but if that's what you want

This is interesting I'll post pics TUESDAY... or monday night I'll borrow a camera just to shut u ****s up...then will you be men and apologize...I doubt it instead you'll make me regret signing up to discuss the wonderful Z... Never in a million yrs would I have thought this car with a sunroof would be this big of a deal...

CHECK THE VIN NUMBER IT WILL SHOW THE COLOR AND THE MILES...ILL POST GOOD PICS SOON!!!
bold: again, not nice to curse at us
underlined: telling you that you overpaid for a brickSTONE (non-factory color), sunroofed (customized) Z isn't something to apologize for. Grow up and learn to accept your mistakes.

We'll be waiting for those pics.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:08 AM
sen_Griffin

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
bold: redudant?
italics: not nice to curse at mostly, older, more knowledgeable Z owners especially as a newbie
underlined: that makes you a hater also

Nobody's forcing you to not reply, but if that's what you want

bold: again, not nice to curse at us
underlined: telling you that you overpaid for a brickSTONE (non-factory color), sunroofed (customized) Z isn't something to apologize for. Grow up and learn to accept your mistakes.

We'll be waiting for those pics.
A) BS the denotation of the comment is why the curse words were used in the firstplace.

b) Just because I'm a new member in no way shape or form justify the blatantly disrespectful comments I have recieved. About something I thought others would rejoice with me about...The 350Z

C) How does cursing which wasn't directed at a specific member or members denote me as being a hater.... (Please make sense).

D) Mistakes, I don't feel I made mistakes, if the blue book value and Nada value are in a consistent range... what more do I use to bring the price down here in Chicago. I went to six different dealers and all were in the same price range.

E) I have never had a problem with accepting information and using it properly, it becomes a problem when the sincerity of the information is in strong question. Has alot of people lied on forums probably. So this generality applies to me just because I'm new?

In short I said I wouldn't post because I don't have my pics yet.. so when I do post them.. will your forum buddies your defending as 'older and wiser' apologize? Or call me a graphic designer and still not believe?
Old 06-25-2006, 07:27 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

OK, to answer what you just replied, which you said you weren't going to do..

a) You STILL don't HAVE to curse.

b) You're right. You didn't have to be disrespected. I'm sorry for that.

c) Read what I said, carefully. I said UNDERLINED was referring to what was UNDERLINED, which you said "hate".. so you're a hater too right?

d) You may not have. But many of the used Z's go for less than what you paid. Maybe it's different in your area, and everything's just overpriced.

e) A LOT of the people here lie about their "kills" and "times" and blah blah blah. So for us, as members, sometimes it's hard to distinguish the truth from the false, fairy tales. Nobody's doubting that you have a sunroof, as you will show in a picture (right?), but the fact that yours even HAS a sunroof, is just "appalling." And the FACT THAT YOU THOUGHT it was some "anniversary or special edition model was just humorous, as you were supposed to have done "month+ research" on the car. I said in my previous post that everything you said could've been corrected or adjusted by doing a few MINUTES of research.

ANYWAY, post the pics up ASAP. I wanna see this sunroof of yours. Oh, if it happens to be some other car like a G35 with 350Z badging, you're getting banned for stupidity.

edit - I wasn't defending anybody. I was just telling you what was going on. I could care less about half the people on here, as I don't know them personally enough to care if they get b1tched at or not.

Quick Reply: First time Z driver