Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Ex GF keyed my Z...!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 11:50 AM
EM-EFER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Iam going to let you guys into a little secret.....

Any chick that will let you bang her in the ***... DUMP HER IMMEDIATLY OR YOU WILL BE NEXT.
Old 07-24-2006, 12:05 PM
alex12

Originally Posted by batmanesaul
hahah this reminds me of the time one of my ex's attempted to key my car.. this is a funny story. see we went to the mall up inthe woodlands and i parked next to a porche... (im silverstone) idk the paint was a little similar.. anywho we got in this arguement n she took off on me n i was like watever so i took my time and left to the parking lot n i saw her with some metal tweezers and she had it next to the porche... n i scream dont do that..im serious u dont know what ur doing.. so i was walking all calmly and i get my keys and as i get closer to her she says F@#$ you and she lets that porche have it.. i was like dayyuumm.. so i just keep walkin all calm and i get closer she runs away so i get in my car and drive up next to her n i told her thats real messed up... and she finally realizes it wasnt my car n the old guy was like going to his car n i looked over n he was like ...OMG.... lol

I can just imagine the look on her face
Old 07-24-2006, 12:06 PM
deviantZ

I would say grudge **** her, but she'd probably call rape on you.

Does this chick live in you building?
Old 07-24-2006, 12:10 PM
b3350z

Sorry to hear that...
Old 07-24-2006, 12:18 PM
HighwaySpeed

WOW! I think that you deserve a super calm award! You handled everything very well. If I were over there, I would not visit Lebanon at all!
Old 07-24-2006, 12:54 PM
EM-EFER

Thank you for my new quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Mazinger Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pics of the chic! Pics of the chic! Pics of the chic! Pics of the chic! Pics of the chic!
Old 07-24-2006, 08:19 PM
Changvi

My ex keyed my car as well. Worst of all, she lives one block away from me. She also hopped the fence and knocked on my window early in the morning. Some women are just plain crazy..
Old 07-24-2006, 08:40 PM
MeetJoeAsian

you need to call her over "to talk", and then kinda get angry to where she feels sorry, and tell her how you're not telling the cop she did it so she won't get in trouble, and tell her she needs to stop and act like a grown up, and then sweet talk her and slowly get her emotions up, and then kiss her, and lead her into the bedroom, and have angry make up sex...and then when you've gizzed on her face or had her swallow your load, tell her that she gotta understand that it's over between you guys and that she needs to move on, and ummm...LEAVE!

ps...of course, you don't just tell her to just leave...that's psycho, then she'll smash into your car...just coax her slowly to GET THE F*K OUT!!!

ps2...make sure you park your where she can't get to it for a few days...
Old 07-24-2006, 08:40 PM
xedes

Man, i feel your pain! My ex slashed all four tires on my suv and keyed the entire truck. I got it fix and instantly traded it in for a different truck. ( trying to fool her) She found out through a friend what I was driving and came to my work and slashed all four of those tires. Luckily, the truck had mechanical problems and the dealership was forced to buy it back. So I got yet another car, Mustang gt conv't and moved to a different apartment. Two weeks later, i walk outside to see her car driving out of the lot. Once again i have four slashed tires, the car is completely keyed and she kicked in the passenger door. I get that all fixed and three days after i get the car out of the shop, she came over and did it again. ( yes police reports were filed, but since I never actually saw her doing it, they could not arrest her.) I finally got a restraining order on her. Since then, i'm happy to say, that she has been arrested four times for violating the order. Some women are just F**kin Crazy!!!!

P.S. all the vehicle damage was done in a four month period.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:47 PM
NewJerZ

Here's what you do:

1. Buy a pair of gloves, some thick rope, a blindfold, some knockout gas, and "Scent of a Female Donkey" spray.

2. Catch her outside...sneak up from behind, use the knockout gas and then blindfold her and tie her to a wooden utility pole.

3. Rent a horny male donkey with a 30 inch dick from www.donkeysforrent.com

4. Pull her skirt down, Spray the "Scent of a Female Donkey Spray" all over her a_zz and let the donkey go buck wild.

5. Go home and open the windows, so you can enjoy her screams of agony!

Now THAT'S MF payback!
Old 07-24-2006, 08:51 PM
NA350Z

Wow, my Im afraid if my current girlfriend and I were to ever break up what she'd do.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:51 PM
MeetJoeAsian

Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
you need to call her over "to talk", and then kinda get angry to where she feels sorry, and tell her how you're not telling the cop she did it so she won't get in trouble, and tell her she needs to stop and act like a grown up, and then sweet talk her and slowly get her emotions up, and then kiss her, and lead her into the bedroom, and have angry make up sex...and then when you've gizzed on her face or had her swallow your load, tell her that she gotta understand that it's over between you guys and that she needs to move on, and ummm...LEAVE!

ps...of course, you don't just tell her to just leave...that's psycho, then she'll smash into your car...just coax her slowly to GET THE F*K OUT!!!

ps2...make sure you park your where she can't get to it for a few days...
actually...when you talk to her, tell her "if we were to get back together, I can't be around you if you're gonna get psycho like this"...and then she'll think that you're thinking about getting back together, and she'll feel emotionally excited...THEN you reach out for her for a hug...then a kiss...and kiss her slowly down her neck...and then slowly nibble up to her ear, kiss her ear, and then whisper very softly into her ear (make sure you open your mouth to where your HOT breath is slowly and softly blowing her ear), and say something like "baby, you gotta promise me you won't go psycho like you did..." and then just hold her and whisper "sssshhh" into her ear if she tries to talk and hold her and turn her on....

AND THEN...F*ck the hell outta her....have some angry sex....and then make her leave...
Old 07-24-2006, 08:53 PM
MeetJoeAsian

Originally Posted by NewJerZ
Here's what you do:

1. Buy a pair of gloves, some thick rope, a blindfold, some knockout gas, and "Scent of a Female Donkey" spray.

2. Catch her outside...sneak up from behind, use the knockout gas and then blindfold her and tie her to a wooden utility pole.

4. Pull her skirt down, Spray the "Scent of a Female Donkey Spray" all over her a_zz and let the donkey go buck wild.

5. Go home and open the windows, so you can enjoy her screams of agony!

Now THAT'S MF payback!
egh...I think my idea is a lot better...at least you get to tap that reservoir once more...
Old 07-24-2006, 08:57 PM
xedes

Spray the "Scent of a Female Donkey Spray"
Is that the new scent from Ralph Lauren?
Old 07-24-2006, 08:57 PM
MeetJoeAsian

i guess that's the reason why I don't have a g/f right now....egh, and plus I'm fat and ugly....last girl I dated tried to kick my *** at a club cuz she thought I was trying to dance with 2 other girls who tried to dance with me....egh...we got over that and then I just stopped calling her after one day and didn't return her calls....blondes, they're all psycho...all TlTs and no brain....(my apologies to any REAL blondes out there that have both tlts and brains)....

and my other X, she told me while we were dating that when she gets mad at someone, she'd take their car and just drive it and crash it into something....needless to say, she never got to test drive any of my cars....

Last edited by MeetJoeAsian; 07-25-2006 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Sunset350ZR

Here's what you do:
I don't know what to be scared of more either the psycho girlfriend or that he knows where to get a donkey for the night.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:20 PM
usafmech

Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
actually...when you talk to her, tell her "if we were to get back together, I can't be around you if you're gonna get psycho like this"...and then she'll think that you're thinking about getting back together, and she'll feel emotionally excited...THEN you reach out for her for a hug...then a kiss...and kiss her slowly down her neck...and then slowly nibble up to her ear, kiss her ear, and then whisper very softly into her ear (make sure you open your mouth to where your HOT breath is slowly and softly blowing her ear), and say something like "baby, you gotta promise me you won't go psycho like you did..." and then just hold her and whisper "sssshhh" into her ear if she tries to talk and hold her and turn her on....

AND THEN...F*ck the hell outta her....have some angry sex....and then make her leave...
And end it with a romantic Donkey Punch!

Quick Reply: Ex GF keyed my Z...!