Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 09:35 AM
raceboy
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jay, just my humble opinion here, but I think you need to choose. I have been a member of many many car boards. Car boards are for the members and that's where your choice is. Are you for the members or are you for Nissan? Most car boards don't have a real head person like this one does, but the boards that I have seen like this in the past usually fail because the leaders always seem to get the "I am the King" syndrome. "I am the only one who deserves to be in the know." What good does it do the rest of the board if you are the only one who knows anything?? This is a great place. Please don't let that happen here.

Last edited by raceboy; 07-12-2002 at 09:40 AM.
Old 07-12-2002, 09:39 AM
Mez jr

First of all in Jman's defense, this is NOT a public forum, you have to register to post, and can be banned.
its like coming to a party in someones house, even if you bring some chips and maybe a casarole, you have no right to do something your host disagrees with.

plus basically all you're being asked to do is be patient, and not act like children.

daddy are we there yet?
Old 07-12-2002, 09:43 AM
silverstone_350z

come on guys, take it easy on J.
he is just doing what he was told. i am sure if he wasnt told to do that, he wouldnt. I am sure everyone at NNA is working hard to get our cars to us asap. All this fuss will just cause problems.

everytime something new came up, either J or ZISME were nice enough to post it on the site, as i am sure they will continue to do so. Just sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and in this case, not to call NNA. just give it a break for a bit, i am sure J and ZISME will keep us posted, like usual. just my thoughts. (and no, i dont want anybodys opinion, like i did on my "z problems" thread, haha, id rather not get smached, LOL)

now, if i can get ZISME to answer my previous post about my package, that would be great..

Last edited by silverstone_350z; 07-12-2002 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-12-2002, 09:45 AM
raceboy
Banned

Originally posted by Mez jr
First of all in Jman's defense, this is NOT a public forum, you have to register to post, and can be banned.
its like coming to a party in someones house, even if you bring some chips and maybe a casarole, you have no right to do something your host disagrees with.

plus basically all you're being asked to do is be patient, and not act like children.

daddy are we there yet?
How much fun are the parties where the host has a list of rules that many many of the guests seem to believe don't make any sense? EXACTLY!
Old 07-12-2002, 09:53 AM
raceboy
Banned

Originally posted by JmanZ

Last time I went to the video store, the clerk tried to hit me up for a deposit or pre-order for Lord of the Rings. I put down my $5.00 but you know what? I think I'll just cut to the chase and call Warner Bros. and see if I can't see where my specific copy is.
j
LOL, yeah, but with a movie you know exactly what day it's coming out months in advance!!

Sorry, I am just going nuts because I am trying to time the sale of my other car.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:17 AM
nizl

Originally posted by JmanZ
Heck, even I don't see the logic in banning phone numbers here that are on Nissan's frickin' site.
So... why agree to do so then?

I'm really not asking you to defend your actions, J, in fact I already know the response is to try and be nice to Nissan.

But... if they expect us to be "nice", then why aren't they trying to be nice to us and at least supply us with basic updates?

And no, I'm not talking webcams in the factory, I'm talking a simple 2-line generic email that says "Hey, we know we said August before, but it looks like September now. Hang in there, we appreciate your business."

I personally haven't called NNA, but you really can't blame those that have...

Last edited by nizl; 07-12-2002 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:33 AM
BrianZ

Look, regarding calls Nissan has asked us to KNOCK IT OFF.

So how about we relax a little, act like adults and

KNOCK IT OFF!

Nissan has done a great job! They've created a car that everybody is freaking out about not having every detail of delivery. The information is that the cars will be delivered probably starting in September, maybe as early as August: but you know what? Its July now. All the calls to Nissan in the world won't change the time-space continuum.

Last edited by BrianZ; 07-12-2002 at 10:41 AM.