Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

how do you guys deal with annoying ricers?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 01:12 PM
SIRCRASHALOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you a girl...... if so ricers do want to race you they just want to stare at you pondering what kool thing they car say..... lol ( i know i would.... a female in the drivers seat especialy in a 6spd is sexy....!)
Old 08-30-2006, 01:16 PM
gabez33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL...some people here are extreame! I deal with ricers in 3 ways, 1. I laugh as someone mentioned before! It ALWAYS works..and pisses them off...my preffered method....2. I carry a fake police badge thing with my ID at the bottom and say....U sure U wanna race....ahhaah its really funny ..ya'll gotta try that one!! 3. Just flat out ignore the idiots..
Old 08-30-2006, 01:17 PM
SIRCRASHALOT

i was refering to nexx forgot to quote/?
Old 08-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by zownz
i ask them "whats the retail on one of those"
More than you can afford pal....Nissan
Old 08-30-2006, 01:40 PM
teknochild

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Hello,

This thread is funny, because the reality of this is that it happens to all of us, and it should be something that makes us laugh rather than getting our panties in a bunch..lol. It makes me laugh out loud, so for me, i heart when this sh1te happens. This is lliterally what I do:

I'll preface this by saying that you have to determine how "safe" this is first, given the speed you're going, traffic conditions, how closely the jackhole is riding your gate, etc. I'm not an idiot, and I've never caused an accident, or received a ticket for this...Therefore, this move is not always the one to take.

Anywayz, someone else touched on this in another reply, but my method is somewhat different. Basically, I don't hit my brake at all, but determine which gear is best, and then downshift very quickly into it. I let it grab the gear for a split second, then check the body language, facial expressions (if daylight, and clear enuff to see) in my rear view mirror, of the a-hole gate rider behind me. This is the funniest part to me, as he/she/it not ready for this sudden and violent deceleration, and freaks out. You can literally see the front end of the car/suv, whatever dip hard as he/she/it slams on the brakes. Mind you, this all transpires within 2 seconds, and you only get to enjoy the drivers reaction for 1 of those seconds before quickly accelerating to avoid being hit. Those 2 seconds, and the few seconds leading up to this when you know that you're going to do all of this are so rad, and will make you laugh to yourself all day. If it doesn't do it for you, soo sad.

oh man, downshifting and letting engine braking slow your car so all of a sudden this 350z rear end is heading for their car, but the brake lights arent on

i have done this too, but i watch peoples expressions anytime i brake check them

1: they are funny as hell
2: it give me the chances to get off the brakes and slam on the gas if they obviously arent noticing

Originally Posted by gabez33
LOL...some people here are extreame! I deal with ricers in 3 ways, 1. I laugh as someone mentioned before! It ALWAYS works..and pisses them off...my preffered method....2. I carry a fake police badge thing with my ID at the bottom and say....U sure U wanna race....ahhaah its really funny ..ya'll gotta try that one!! 3. Just flat out ignore the idiots..

police badge, wow that would be great, what are their expressions like? i bet there eyes get huge and they turn pale white
Old 08-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SIRCRASHALOT
are you a girl...... if so ricers do want to race you they just want to stare at you pondering what kool thing they car say..... lol ( i know i would.... a female in the drivers seat especialy in a 6spd is sexy....!)
no sir, i do have a sausage attachment on my body.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:48 PM
SIRCRASHALOT

Originally Posted by Nexx
no sir, i do have a sausage attachment on my body.
sexy nvmnd lol your lucky i guess
Old 08-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ZedNewbie
Only white people put soy sauce on rice btw
omg, i dont know why either, its gross. you anglos confuse me with this pouring of the soy sauce over rice.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Reyes_USN

omg, i dont know why either, its gross. you anglos confuse me with this pouring of the soy sauce over rice.

or you could be like my Filipino brothers here and eat rice with your hands (called kamayan)
Old 08-30-2006, 02:04 PM
bofa

On the highway, I school them one good time and then let them catch up and pass.

In the city.. eh.. it's usually too congested so what am I gonna do to some idiot sitting in gridlock traffic revving at me? Yes.. I laugh and then take a picture with my camera phone.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I ignore them...dont even give them a look if they are annoying, not something I would want to waste gas on.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:10 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Um...it's just an expression, it wouldn't sound the same if I said I throw duck sauce at 'em. I'm as white as the next guy, but like you, soy sauce on rice is nasty. The Chinese place near us has this really good bbq sauce they serve with one of their chicken dishes. That stuff is to die for and it's great on rice. Where were we again? Oh yeah...kids in Hondas.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:15 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hello,

Nexx, if you're Asian (which I assume you are) you know that Asians use soy sauce at dim sum right? lol.... uhmm.. and w/ sashimi and sushi too?
Old 08-30-2006, 02:25 PM
dkorr

Originally Posted by ZedNewbie
Only white people put soy sauce on rice btw
so true. my coworker drenches his fried rice in soy.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:34 PM
dkorr

Originally Posted by Reyes_USN
or you could be like my Filipino brothers here and eat rice with your hands (called kamayan)
Ethiopians and Arabs eat rice with their hands too.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:37 PM
kcobean

Originally Posted by dkorr
Ethiopians and Arabs eat rice with their hands too.
So if I eat rice with my hands, does that make me Ethiopian or Arabian?
Old 08-30-2006, 02:38 PM
dkorr

Originally Posted by kcobean
Um...it's just an expression, it wouldn't sound the same if I said I throw duck sauce at 'em. I'm as white as the next guy, but like you, soy sauce on rice is nasty. The Chinese place near us has this really good bbq sauce they serve with one of their chicken dishes. That stuff is to die for and it's great on rice. Where were we again? Oh yeah...kids in Hondas.
you should order 3-in-1 BBQ (pork, chicken, duck) on rice. sweetness.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:44 PM
kcobean

Originally Posted by z-u-later
Heck, I've got a Colt AR-15 with 7.62 caliber, heavy barrel, not your standard 5.56 caliber . . . that always get someone's attention.
No you don't. If you did, you'd have called it an AR-10, and you'd have noted that it's chambered in .308.

Oops, I recant this statement....apparently there is a true 7.62x39 chambering for the AR-15.....I sit corrected sir!

Last edited by kcobean; 08-30-2006 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:45 PM
semtex

lol...you know what's even worse (imho)? People who mix butter into their rice. That's just downright nasty!
Old 08-30-2006, 02:48 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by kcobean
So if I eat rice with my hands, does that make me Ethiopian or Arabian?
Hello,

Maybe, or you could be Lao as well, as they eat sticky rice w/ their hands. Lastly, you could be a sloppy American (or fill in the blank) that was handed chopsticks, can't use them, and no silverware is available.. hahah..

Quick Reply: how do you guys deal with annoying ricers?