Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Don't buy a 350z if you don't have self control.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 07:55 PM
josephchihweilu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your natural instinct is to keep the pedal to the floor...why must u betray your true self?
Old 09-13-2006, 08:12 PM
dc567

1. you need to control youself
2. Z isnt that fast...i always feel honda civics are faster
Old 09-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Casanova

Originally Posted by dc567
1. you need to control youself
2. Z isnt that fast...i always feel honda civics are faster

u wanna hear a Joke....... ????

dc567 ahhahaha
Old 09-13-2006, 08:27 PM
atar350

^^^Thats a funny *** joke lol. Simple, yet to the point.

I dont think its luck that I havent gotten pulled over more, I am just a freak, I live in my rearview mirror constantly watching for the popo, ESPECIALLY since going f/i, because my car is not quiet at all now. I am constantly scanning in parking lots, all corners of intersections I'm going through, you kind of have to be a freak if you want to speed and not get caught, I am not a dangerous reckless speeder, I just like to get where I am going as fast as possible.

Last edited by atar350; 09-13-2006 at 08:29 PM.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:50 PM
efx

Originally Posted by atar350
^^^Thats a funny *** joke lol. Simple, yet to the point.

I dont think its luck that I havent gotten pulled over more, I am just a freak, I live in my rearview mirror constantly watching for the popo, ESPECIALLY since going f/i, because my car is not quiet at all now. I am constantly scanning in parking lots, all corners of intersections I'm going through, you kind of have to be a freak if you want to speed and not get caught, I am not a dangerous reckless speeder, I just like to get where I am going as fast as possible.

QUIT DRIVING SO DAMN FAST SO MY INSURANCE WILL DECREASE!!
Old 09-13-2006, 10:26 PM
FloorIT

For those people who are being jackasses about safety, you can suck my ****. I've been driving for 7 years and have never had any form of accident. And yes the Z IS that fast. I'm not saying its a ferrari but I'm saying you can double the maximum speed limit under a minute. And in reference to the fool who said something about day dreaming about getting putang, you can suck my **** as well. In my opinion why the hell would you buy a car and not use it to its potential. That's like having a hot wife to show off to your friends and not railing her when the sunset.. Oh well, I guess in the world there are jackasses / dumbasses everywhere including on this forum.

All I have to say is if you don't redline your car every one and a while you arn't living. Might as well buy some honda and get "fatty" rims and an exhaust. And the expensive of redlining a 350z is some fatty tickets.

I'm just proud to show off what nissan has designed and unfortunatly the police doesn't respect that.

And getting off on a tangent here, for you dumb *** people.

I was on the toll road cruising 140 at a peak for a few minutes, can you please tell me that the cop did not speed up to an even faster speed to catch me?? He risked a higher speed in some POS american car and then I get a ticket for being a danger to public?? Are you kidding me ?

Open dry sunny 5 lane road in California 100 should be the minimum speedlimit.

And lastly , was that guy serious about hondas? If so, please rev your engine next time you see a 350z, if he doesn't laugh in pity, like I would, then you may be able to see the performance of a true engine.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:30 PM
slam

When I was 18, I got my first sportbike ('99 Yamaha R1) which led to me buying more sportbikes, '00 Hayabusa, '00 RC51 &, '00 Gixxer750. By the time I was 21 the state of Illinois had revoked my license. I didn't get my license back until Sept. of '04(six years later). YOU DO NOT want to lose your driving priveleges! Sure I speed in my Z but I've been lucky not to get a ticket yet...but I'll be damn if I ever rack up 3+ tickets in a month and risk loosing my license again.

If you think self-control in a 350Z is hard...try being 18 years old on a machine that can break any speed limit in the country in FIRST GEAR! You'll lose your license, life, or both pretty quickly.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:32 PM
FloorIT

Ya, I agree with what slam says, worst comes to worst I'll get my license revoked and I'll just buy some bug old slug SUV that maxes out at 65 where I can never get pulled over.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:50 PM
buffmanjeff

Originally Posted by FloorIT
For those people who are being jackasses about safety, you can suck my ****. ... And in reference to the fool who said something about day dreaming about getting putang, you can suck my **** as well. ... That's like having a hot wife to show off to your friends and not railing her when the sunset.. Oh well, I guess in the world there are jackasses / dumbasses everywhere including on this forum.

All I have to say is if you don't redline your car every one and a while you arn't living. Might as well buy some honda and get "fatty" rims and an exhaust. And the expensive of redlining a 350z is some fatty tickets.

I was on the toll road cruising 140 at a peak for a few minutes, can you please tell me that the cop did not speed up to an even faster speed to catch me?? He risked a higher speed in some POS american car and then I get a ticket for being a danger to public?? Are you kidding me ?

And lastly , was that guy serious about hondas? If so, please rev your engine next time you see a 350z, if he doesn't laugh in pity, like I would, then you may be able to see the performance of a true engine.
Everyone, SUCK MY ****! That had me rolling. I was going to take parts of out this paragraph that i loved, but pretty much the whole thing is awesome. Again, you're awesome
Old 09-14-2006, 03:37 AM
kramykram

For those people who are being jackasses about safety, you can suck my ****. I've been driving for 7 years and have never had any form of accident. And yes the Z IS that fast. I'm not saying its a ferrari but I'm saying you can double the maximum speed limit under a minute. And in reference to the fool who said something about day dreaming about getting putang, you can suck my **** as well. In my opinion why the hell would you buy a car and not use it to its potential. That's like having a hot wife to show off to your friends and not railing her when the sunset.. Oh well, I guess in the world there are jackasses / dumbasses everywhere including on this forum.

I'm just proud to show off what nissan has designed and unfortunatly the police doesn't respect that.

LOL you are a funny guy, if you want the police to respect your car, show them who is boss. And while you are at it bring a gun with you and pop a cap in his *** when he walks up to your car to give you yet another ticket.
Move to mississippi we don't have cops here. I drove my celica around with trd kazuma exhaust on it for a year and never got pulled over. That biotch was loud. Even louder when it hit lift. But on the safe side if you keep red lining your car you are gonna cause damage to your engine. So be safe do like they have said radar detector, goto a track or road coarse and get it out of your system.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:14 AM
zzzzzz ya

+1, take it to the gd track. Stop raising my insurance rates and putting other people at risk.

PS. Suck my ****!
Old 09-14-2006, 05:06 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

This is not an IQ test. You are my idol.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:57 AM
bonusfrag

'06 6-speed Nissan 350z : $30,000
Speeding ticket for do 40mph over the speed limit : $300
Tell the forum to suck your ****? : priceless

Old 09-14-2006, 06:00 AM
Xx SiFaKa

Tickets

73 in a 45
66 in a 45
108 in a 65
How are you not in jail? 108 in a 45? DOn't you get put in jail if you get caught doing mor then like 25 then the speed limit?

I don't think you should be in jail, I just heard that you get put in jail doing a certain amoint more mph then the speed limit?
Old 09-14-2006, 06:18 AM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nator's z
Self control is the epitomy of boring.
Only though self control does one ever achieve excellence at any skill.

Dang I hope you never fail in self control around my children. See if any idiot hits one of my kids racing around out of control I'd just flat out kill them. I'd probably just beat them to death with my bare hands as the option to use a weapon to kill them wouldn't be as satisifing. The same hold true for any perverts that would abuse them. Self control can keep you alive around me.

And back the original poster I am amazed that someone could master their Z to it's limits in just 6 months of street driving (with just three speeding tickets). Steve Millen took years on the track with thousands of hours of practice before he became a true master of the Z's potential but what did he know?

Old 09-14-2006, 06:20 AM
Kolia

Mouwahaha!

You are soo funny man! Hey, I’m actually surprised you can boot up that PC your typing from. So many catchy “You Might be a Redneck if…” phrases in there.

Keep up the good posting, it’s quite amusing.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:25 AM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Oh well, I guess in the world there are jackasses / dumbasses everywhere including on this forum.

Isn't school back in session?

There are three things you can't out run ace even in your Z.

A Motorla.
A Smith and Wesson.
The guilt of having killed someone.

You're a little boy with a toy that's powerful enough to get yourself killed which doesn't seem like much of a loss but also the power to kill others. Just hopefully you'll find a way to live with your guilt. Hit me or mine while out hotdogging and you'll not have to suffer with that guilt for long. Hopefully you'll kill yourself in private and spare another father like me the hassle of delivering you to justice.

Boys play with their toys in public. Men race tracks.

Did this guy register before or after F&F3?
Old 09-14-2006, 06:28 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I havent had a speeding ticket in over 3 years. My only one was 2 months after I ad the Z, its now clear from my perfect record-oh, and I DONT drive like G-ma, you have to know where to mess around, and chill at all other times guys...
Old 09-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Swiffer

I'm just letting you guys know that this car is not designed to be driven in public roads
Yes it is.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:18 AM
Swiffer

Please die in a horrible agonizing death at 2:30 AM when your car blows a tire while doing over 140 mph hurling you though the air for hundreds of feet and upon finally landing, the car bursts into flames which then scorches your body into a long and gruesome death.

Oh, and you get no rescue because the "POS american cars" cant keep up.

Quick Reply: Don't buy a 350z if you don't have self control.