Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Check out what somebody did to my Z....

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 06:26 PM
race4it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by drift_projekt_Z
yea i watched sum sophmore pour coffee all over my z at my highschool. yea my reaction about 5 seconds later cost me a $540 ticket, 5 days suspension and 1 new window on his eclipse, case in point, its not worth a ticket trust me, the price i paid, i couldve had my jwt clutch and flywheel already lol.

can oil based paint be removed??

The guy at the body shop said that since the car had been waxed recently and was dirty and the paint did not sit out and bake in the sun that he thought he had a good shot at getting it off. We'll see tomorrow.

There's one advantage to a dirty car I never considered.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:31 PM
maximumsportZ

Mother of god! I just punched the wall after seeing that.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Navygolf13

That sucks....sweet car!!!! I hope that you get the schmuk responsible for this....on the upside the next paint job will be better I am sure!
Old 10-04-2006, 06:40 PM
RM350Z

Dude That Totally Sux.....i Hope You Catch That ****!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 06:44 PM
kayfuNk
Banned

i would have ripped his arms and his legs off and beat him with them.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Mewantbfp

Ok heres what you do my car and my friends car got broken into. After a week my friend had the person caught heres how he did it. He called around and once he found out who did it he found a person that used the kids name and told the story about how he found out like the kid was talking about how he thru paint all over your car and at the same time he used his phone to record the whole conversation. Later on he played the audio from his cell phone while recording it on the computer thru a microphone. He made a nice little cd out of it and gave it to the cops. The cops called the kid in and then basically made up something about how they know he did it and if he admitted it he wouldnt be in as much trouble and the kid confessed he then later payed my friends insurance company over 3,000 and me 1,000 it took a while but it was a nice feeling to get the check since the kid told me that he was never gunna pay a dime. But yeah whatever you do dont hit him. Because then you cant really get him in trouble. If i was you i would go and get the most expensive paint job esitimate i can and have him pay for it. Say the car was a show car and it had a $10,000 paint job and you want him to cover full cost's not ur insurance company.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:55 PM
thirty5ounces

Paint will come off if it was waxed and it didnt sit in sun to long,

ive seen this on a Porsche came off after sat full day in parking lot (oil based also)

good luck
Old 10-04-2006, 07:01 PM
cavallino33

Oh man thats sucks.

If that happened to me I think I'd probably go into a murderous rage.
Casanova

^^^^^^ $1,000 excess will never satisfy as much as Fking his face up... placing his teeth on the curb of the road and stomping on his lil fkn head... BOO Yahhhhhhh
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i dont understand why the Z gets some much hate. In no respect to all of us Z owners, but its a Nissan ~30K sports car. I don't know about you guys, but I've never heard any of any hate towards beamers, lexus's or porches.

anyways, i think i woulda beat the **** out of that kid that did that. would have gone crazy, and found out where he lived and destroy the things that he loved.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:03 PM
cavallino33

Originally Posted by Voboy
i dont understand why the Z gets some much hate. In no respect to all of us Z owners, but its a Nissan ~30K sports car. I don't know about you guys, but I've never heard any of any hate towards beamers, lexus's or porches.

anyways, i think i woulda beat the **** out of that kid that did that. would have gone crazy, and found out where he lived and destroy the things that he loved.
I agree. Z's get no respect at the least and get completely hated on at the worst. I don't get it.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:09 PM
JasiJ

DAMN, sorry this happend to you. I say give the guy a BLANKET party....com'on EX Military guys....you know what I mean! the last thing that kid would see is the end of my foot as I pull a Haynesworth on him!!! People like this are scum....I hope you find him!
Old 10-04-2006, 07:20 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like your dealing with it in an appropiate manner. Nice going.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:23 PM
ZlleH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so angry and it's not even my car >_<;;
Old 10-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Casanova

Yes... before i read this... i walked towards the computer... I stomped my small toe on the metal stool... And Im Fkn FURIOUS !!!
Old 10-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Combat350z
Banned

Originally Posted by JasiJ
DAMN, sorry this happend to you. I say give the guy a BLANKET party....com'on EX Military guys....you know what I mean! the last thing that kid would see is the end of my foot as I pull a Haynesworth on him!!! People like this are scum....I hope you find him!

Hell yea. Beat put some locks in a pillow case and smash his face in. Then flexicuff his ***, put him in the back of your pick up/humvee if you're in iraq and when you get to about 70 open the doors and kick his dumb *** out on the wrong side of town.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:27 PM
deezz

Unbelievablel jealousy. Yeah the 'Z' hate is strong. Hope all this works out for you and hope that kid gets a beat down from somebody.

Last edited by deezz; 10-04-2006 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:46 PM
iwant_Z

drop kick time.. but seriously

Originally Posted by Mewantbfp
Ok heres what you do my car and my friends car got broken into. After a week my friend had the person caught heres how he did it. He called around and once he found out who did it he found a person that used the kids name and told the story about how he found out like the kid was talking about how he thru paint all over your car and at the same time he used his phone to record the whole conversation. Later on he played the audio from his cell phone while recording it on the computer thru a microphone. He made a nice little cd out of it and gave it to the cops. The cops called the kid in and then basically made up something about how they know he did it and if he admitted it he wouldnt be in as much trouble and the kid confessed he then later payed my friends insurance company over 3,000 and me 1,000 it took a while but it was a nice feeling to get the check since the kid told me that he was never gunna pay a dime. But yeah whatever you do dont hit him. Because then you cant really get him in trouble. If i was you i would go and get the most expensive paint job esitimate i can and have him pay for it. Say the car was a show car and it had a $10,000 paint job and you want him to cover full cost's not ur insurance company.

^^^ that was the LONGEST sentence i ever read lol
Old 10-04-2006, 07:53 PM
persianmafia

THIS IS WORSE THAN SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!!!!! On a more serious note- kick his ****ing ***.

Quick Reply: Check out what somebody did to my Z....