Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Check out what somebody did to my Z....

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 12:06 PM
garrettjj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Parking areas where I would only park my bicycle, let alone a nice car. There are too many cowardly punks.

1) High School Parking Lot
2) College Parking lot/Garage
3) Movie Theatre Parking lot
4) Mall Parking lots
5) Concert Parking lots
6) Target/Wal-Mart Parking lots

I got a cheap beater for going to any of those places.
Really sorry this happened to you. People today are not respectful of someone elses hard earned property. Leave it the hell alone if it's not yours!!

Last edited by garrettjj; 10-05-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Z Rider

......This is what that punk a** kid deserves. Get his a** in jail, get his insurance to pay for ALL the damages and after its all said and done .......beat the living crap out of him
Old 10-05-2006, 12:15 PM
blazefast

Originally Posted by garrettjj
Parking areas where I would only park my bicycle, let alone a nice car. There are too many cowardly punks.

1) High School Parking Lot
2) College Parking lot/Garage
3) Movie Theatre Parking lot
4) Mall Parking lots
5) Concert Parking lots
6) Target/Wal-Mart Parking lots

I got a cheap beater for going to any of those places.
Really sorry this happened to you. People today are not respectful of someone elses hard earned property. Leave it the hell alone if it's not yours!!

So basically, you don't drive your nice car anywhere? haha
Old 10-05-2006, 12:17 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Threaten to press charges. If it's a prestigious high school he may have a hard time getting into a good school. But unless you receive monetary gifts wink wink i.e. TT.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:17 PM
HARRYPOTTER

.....hey...I know some people who know some people who know some other people......you know what i'm sayin'?

We can do this...

The good Lord himself wouldn't beable to hold me back from ruining this kids life phisically. I would stuff a rusty screwdriver in his eye until he bled to death while his parents watch me dance around his corpse in a ring of hell fire.

ummmmm....yeah...i'm upset and it's not my car...omg...I think i'm going to be sick
Old 10-05-2006, 12:22 PM
dejavu1096

not being a 350Z owner , someday i wish i can buy one . but make that suspect get a lie detector test . since you know it was him you can prove to the police that is was him who did it and make him pay for the test and the car repair. seems like the only reasonable solution to me. if that kid pour paint on my car . i would go beast on his ***.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:28 PM
garrettjj

Originally Posted by blazefast
So basically, you don't drive your nice car anywhere? haha
Yeah pretty much, sad but true. Work, friend's house, out to dinner, short stops, etc is not a problem. It's in places where you have a high congregation of people who may not be the most "Respectful" of other's property, or areas that attract thieves and vandals(Large Parking lots)

Last edited by garrettjj; 10-05-2006 at 12:33 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:37 PM
gtotiger65

That is very disturbing and I am very sorry this happened to your Z. I purchased a Black 2005 Touring Z less than 3 weeks ago and have already had it damaged by someone in a business parking lot. I have owned lots of nice cars in my lifetime (4 other Zs) and I have never gotten over the fact that you can't own something nice without others being jealous and taking it out on the car (pure cowardice). How many of us drive POS trucks or cars to work, shopping, or to run errands just because of this. I think the reason people damage Zs more than other exotic cars is the fact that we drive and enjoy them, they aren't trailer queens or show only cars. Z owners want to enjoy their cars and that is what makes us and our cars different from all others.

I hope everything works out to your benefit and I hope the little SOB gets what's coming to him!
Old 10-05-2006, 12:40 PM
ke0ki2k

Yeah, my 350Z was parked at my highschool during a football game, came out and somebody had knifed both sides...damn trashy *** kids, if i find out who did it im gonna blindside him in the temple and curb stomp his ***...figure if he costs me 2 grand in paint ill cost in 2 grand in dental bills
Old 10-05-2006, 12:43 PM
kwiker
Shift_Dorifto

Originally Posted by dejavu1096
not being a 350Z owner , someday i wish i can buy one . but make that suspect get a lie detector test . since you know it was him you can prove to the police that is was him who did it and make him pay for the test and the car repair. seems like the only reasonable solution to me. if that kid pour paint on my car . i would go beast on his ***.

unfortunately...and correct me if i'm wrong...but lie detectors don't decide a case, they just influence a jury and they decide. So this would have to go to court to make any use of a lie detector. Just wait for someone to brag and then you have it...there has got to be some good people in your school who like cars and feel bad, and when they hear about who did it they will come out...just wait.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:56 PM
NOBI

i think the only acceptable punishment for a stupid **** brained mother ****er would be to stick a fish hook through that **** sticks urethera!!! =)
Old 10-05-2006, 12:59 PM
kwiker
Shift_Dorifto

Man, with some of the ideas i am seeing come up on here...is the 350z the mafia's car of choice? There are some twisted(interesting) ideas being put down here. I like it.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:10 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Zmazing03
Get a nice, expensive paint job and have his insurance (parents) pay for it. Of course they probably won't do anything to him, because if they did, he would not have done it in the first place.

Originally Posted by Marc Mc
Hitting stupid kids in a monetary way is always the best way and longest lasting. We have enough violence. How about offer up a reward...say $100 to the first kid to email you with his name and keep it anonymous. The emails will keep coming after the first one. With enough emails saying the kids name, you can take it to the police. They hate little smacktards like this as much as you do.

Good luck.
Marc

Two good suggestions George. I can't believe some punk did this........wait........yes I can. The only way to stop this sorta thing is to hit them where it hurts, in the wallet.

If you stop driving the Z to certain places because of these morons, they've already won.

Make an example out of someone.

Sorry to hear about everything. Look forward to meeting you guys this weekend.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:11 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In the end, this kid will probably end up in jail and get it "in the end".

I've only had one bad incident related to my car and it was dealt with without causing harm to him. I would have loved to (and had the opportunity to) cause bodily harm to the douche that spit on my car but I have clearance with the department of defense and would not jeopardize my career over some punk kid.

For the most part though I've got nothing but thumbs up and compliments. I'm def. not going to let a select few douche bags ruin the fun I have driving my Z.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:22 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I applaud this guy for his ability to keep a cool head...I would be on the news if I found the person who messed with my car.

Its a good idea not to hit him 'while your still figuring things out'
Old 10-05-2006, 02:29 PM
50 Freak

22's to the knee caps.....You'd be amazed at how many problems are solved that way....Or.....

Go buy a bunch of vials of crack and sneak into the school and put it in this kid's locker and then "innocently" call the principal about a certain kid selling crack to the rest of the students.....Nothing like getting someone expelled and being labeled a drug dealer to screw up his life forever.

Payback is a *****....
Old 10-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What was the clown's bail set at?
Old 10-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Deftones

I'd drive over to this kids house and fire a RPG through his living room window. Or... stalk him in a beater truck until you find him walking alone, then drive up, blast him in the knee with a shotgun, tie his good leg to your bumper and drag him for 20-30 miles. If it ever goes to trial, plead insanity. You might as well start acting all crazy now, to prove your case later.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Theatrix
Professional

Stay cool!!! Evaluate your options. Talk to the parents of this kid to see what they are prepared to do. Press on with the legal system. Its just vandalism in the end. Either the kids parent pay or their Homeowners Liability. Not sure how claims would handle this. They may deny based on the fact that it was a criminal act by the son.
If its handled through their insurance claims department, they will simply assess damage and make whole again. That's it. Civil suit may be the only way to recover beyond actual damage due to stree caused by the incident. Just my thoughts.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:54 PM
chishifu

It hurts just looking at it... it hurts deep inside

ChiShi

Quick Reply: Check out what somebody did to my Z....