Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Check out what somebody did to my Z....

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Casanova

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmmmm i had a Hyundai Scoupe I was a bit of a stud, *sigh*... that was 3 years ago tho hehehe thank god its gone
Old 10-04-2006, 08:31 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I mean this in the sincerest way....

This is one more reason why H.S. kids should not have nice cars...at least some of their peers will have no respect for others' property. This kind of stuff (though not usually to this magnitude) happens all the time in H.S. parking lots out of spite, vengeance, etc. It's pathetic immaturity, plain and simple, and the car always loses.

Hope you catch the little bastard that did this and he ends up paying monetarily and criminally.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:34 PM
350zz053

When i saw that picture...I looked where he lived, if you lived close enough, i would of helped you out...That is fawlking ridiculous man!
Old 10-04-2006, 08:37 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Payback is a *****!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 08:42 PM
GodSendsDeath

I'am so sorry to see this. I hope your son, get this fixed and everything turns out for the better. God bless and good luck.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:43 PM
iwant_Z

thank god high school is over for me.. but university isnt much better, i still see dumbass kids trying to drift in the parking garage like they are f&f3 or something.. i hope they dont hit my car
Old 10-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Escobar

Received 154 Likes on 128 Posts

What high school was it at? I just saw your son's Z down at Wrightsville beach a few weeks ago, thats a shame. I would of waited to buy him that nice of car after high school pending graduation or something. Its like kcobecan said, this type of vandalism happens all the time. Best of luck with the repairs.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:07 PM
bluev8killer

hating on our cars always happens....ex. the other day i was at the mall picking up some food from this place i like to get take out from and i come out with my bag in my hand and i see these kids walking in the direction of my car (they are in front of me about 30 steps), they are parked next to me and i hear the one on the pasenger side say why did you just spit on that guys car.........im right up on them by now (the driver is the closest one to my car) so they get in their car and i go directly to my passenger side and see spit on my car and take out my bat......he begins to back up very quick but not in time for mr. bat ( i knock the crap out of his beater's hood) im a pretty in shape guy so they continued running scared, i was so pissed though if he would have got out i think i would have killed him....anyway if that was my car and you knew who did it, he would be a dead man (im crazy.... esp when people push the wrong buttons)
Old 10-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Casanova

Old 10-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Zmazing03

Get a nice, expensive paint job and have his insurance (parents) pay for it. Of course they probably won't do anything to him, because if they did, he would not have done it in the first place.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:12 PM
diwun67

I hated highschool for this same reason Glad to see you're taking the more mature route and letting the proper authorities take care of it, but I don't think I could do the same. That kid would definitely remember me and his life altering mistake for the rest of his days...
Old 10-04-2006, 10:31 PM
doskiez

If that were my car and i was in highschool there probably wouldnt be much left of him, but +1 on the nice expensive paint job courtesy of the d bags parents. Good luck getting everything taken care of.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:02 AM
sharples2

Wow, this is the main reason that I am afraid of. Getting a brand new Z and having this done to it. After buying a car that is slightly out of my proce reach I would baby it every time I drive it. And to see someone SPIT, F#$% with it I would go nutz. I think i would lose my cool.

When i was in highschool I just came back from a trip to Florida to Mass. On our way back I got my mom to stop and buy a ton of Fireworks from South of the Border. So the next week in school I would bring in some. So one day i had a smoke bomb and sold it to this kid. There were a few kids out in the parking lot when he opened up his buddies car lit the fuse and tossed it in the passanger side door. The car filled up with smoke in a matter of seconds. Then finally after it was going off for a few mins some random kid opened the door and picked it up while it was still going off and threw it. The next day the kid with the smoke filled car walked right up to the other kid and started beating the S*** out of him.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:06 AM
sharples2

lol I just remembered that the kid with the smoked bombed car walked out during breakfast and put boloney on the other kids brand new escalade. IT was a hot day so the acid in the meat took the paint right off after it sat there for several hours baking in the sun.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:23 AM
NewJerZ

Hopefully, you plan on SUEING the f*ck outta the kid's family!
Old 10-05-2006, 03:26 AM
race4it

Originally Posted by 98MODMTR
What's the update?

Any get on the silver car?

I drove a 83' Subaru hatch to highschool, never got messed with.

People knew how cool I was, so no point in driving my 85' Ford Ranger V6!

Thanks for all the "kind" words. This is an awesome and supportive group of Z enthusiast!

As for the silver car, it wasn't there when it happened so it's fine. I'll let you know what the paint guys says after I talk with him this morning.

Thanks again.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:35 AM
Z1st-T

Just a dam shame, hopefully it will get worked out for you.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:43 AM
race4it

Originally Posted by kcobean
I mean this in the sincerest way....

This is one more reason why H.S. kids should not have nice cars...at least some of their peers will have no respect for others' property. This kind of stuff (though not usually to this magnitude) happens all the time in H.S. parking lots out of spite, vengeance, etc. It's pathetic immaturity, plain and simple, and the car always loses.

Hope you catch the little bastard that did this and he ends up paying monetarily and criminally.
Yeah, there's definately some truth to that, but I've been racing cars with my kids since they were 8 years old and as they got bigger and better, their cars did too. I'm not going to give that up just because of some disrespectful or threatening kid.

While they are both daily drivers, these two cars were built for road racing and they do it well. At VIR (road course) these cars can beat just about anything in the turns and I've watched my kids pull away from Vipers and the new C06 vettes down the straight hitting almost 160 at the end, and then slamming on the breaks for the sharp right hander.

My kids also enter these cars in shows and are involved in the local car clubs here in Wilmington. I believe that the racing, clubs and community have helped keep them out of trouble (for the most part), and besides it's the best leverage I've ever had for ensuring good grades in school (get a C or worse and you lose the car).

There are definately some problems (and danger) that can come from giving these types of cars to teenagers (there's been a lot of discussion about it on this board), but in our case it's worked well and been a lot of fun.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:15 AM
Gumpdriver

Hold the parets and there child responsible no insurance. Make there asses pay out of there pockets for some dumb **** there kids did.

Quick Reply: Check out what somebody did to my Z....