Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check out what somebody did to my Z....

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 04:24 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

The way I always handled it was this.

Don't make a fuss, Dont get upset. You know who did it.

Wait about a month and Next time he passes you in the Hall, Yell, "You Hit Me!" Really Loud and then Nail the Guy in the Face.

Everyone will be caught off guard and the only thing they will remember is how he started a fight (and destroyed your car) and is a big *** that got his *** kicked.

You will get out with minimal trouble.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:27 AM
MUZZY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG im so mad that this could happen! I would google ware he lives and dump paint on all the cars his parents own and his trailer park home, in the middle of the night. I will also do this for free.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:44 AM
Winchm60

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

WOW, sorry to see that. You'd have to restrain me from killing the person that did that to my car.

Hope that kid pays for EVERYTHING needed to fix that.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:21 AM
shumster441

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Omg

Dude sorry about your car. IMO the person that did this needs to have an accident. That's just not right. I not really up for revenge but paybacks are in order.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:42 AM
mc3

Originally Posted by race4it
Yeah, there's definately some truth to that, but I've been racing cars with my kids since they were 8 years old and as they got bigger and better, their cars did too. I'm not going to give that up just because of some disrespectful or threatening kid.

While they are both daily drivers, these two cars were built for road racing and they do it well. At VIR (road course) these cars can beat just about anything in the turns and I've watched my kids pull away from Vipers and the new C06 vettes down the straight hitting almost 160 at the end, and then slamming on the breaks for the sharp right hander.

My kids also enter these cars in shows and are involved in the local car clubs here in Wilmington. I believe that the racing, clubs and community have helped keep them out of trouble (for the most part), and besides it's the best leverage I've ever had for ensuring good grades in school (get a C or worse and you lose the car).

There are definately some problems (and danger) that can come from giving these types of cars to teenagers (there's been a lot of discussion about it on this board), but in our case it's worked well and been a lot of fun.

Will you adopt me. i want one too.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:48 AM
JCZ33

What I don't like about the vandalism is this case, is the paint got on the other two cars as well. This FOOL messed up three cars, one being the worst. At my old highschool; this is child's play. One guy actually blew up someones car once, it literally destroyed several cars around it. Be glad it was not a bomb or fire damaged.

You can overcome this evil act by doing something good to who ever did this.

WOW! PAINT!
Old 10-05-2006, 05:58 AM
Jonathan Allyn

Originally Posted by Ichigo
No, someone that disrespects to that level deserves a special kinda of revenge. Something truly evil. Like tatooing "I suck pole" on his forehead. Wow to the original poster.. you must be the king of composure. Your a better man than I am, I would have gone ape shti
+900000000000

HOLY ****! Thats crazy.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:59 AM
Red XIII

Ugh... I hate people that do shi** like this. As much as I want to badly hurt the person who did this to you... JCZ33 is right.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:01 AM
Red XIII

Originally Posted by jonathanallyn
+900000000000

HOLY ****! Thats crazy.
My evil side agrees with this point of view at the moment.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:12 AM
Jonathan Allyn

Btw - at least they didnt hit your intercooler. Seems mostly cosmetic. It would have really sucked if they just hit the intercooler and you sucked all that into your motor!

I am still in awe... I cant belive someone did that and I hope he gets what is coming to him. He better not have good day at school today...
Old 10-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Marc Mc

Hitting stupid kids in a monetary way is always the best way and longest lasting. We have enough violence. How about offer up a reward...say $100 to the first kid to email you with his name and keep it anonymous. The emails will keep coming after the first one. With enough emails saying the kids name, you can take it to the police. They hate little smacktards like this as much as you do.

Good luck.
Marc
Old 10-05-2006, 07:03 AM
05-Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

An eye for an eye....
Old 10-05-2006, 07:10 AM
gstarr22

just heard about what happened guys. that sucks. As I told you last week at the meeting, I had my 2 lefts punctured, not slashed, in between the tread. Guy at the tire place said he'd never seen anything like it. Multiple holes on both tires. Definitely a sabotage job. I found out who did it, and it turns out I never even knew the dude. I had my car for about 2 months when this happened. Well, he ended up in a car accident, lost his insurance, license, and had to take the bus for a year. Payback is a ****. He'll get his in the long run, and I think a beater is a good idea. You gonna paint it black again?
Old 10-05-2006, 07:12 AM
Jenn350Z

That's horrible! Simply unbelieveable at what some morons will do.

Hope everything works out for you!
Old 10-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Enron Exec

Originally Posted by kcobean
I mean this in the sincerest way....

This is one more reason why H.S. kids should not have nice cars...at least some of their peers will have no respect for others' property. This kind of stuff (though not usually to this magnitude) happens all the time in H.S. parking lots out of spite, vengeance, etc. It's pathetic immaturity, plain and simple, and the car always loses.

Hope you catch the little bastard that did this and he ends up paying monetarily and criminally.
+1
Old 10-05-2006, 07:29 AM
Celestial

Originally Posted by Casanova
The sickest and one of the best parts from "Silent Hill", the only reason I know is 'cause I saw it three times, that's exactly what that kid deserves. Personally I don't know how you can just let it slide without seriously messing him up. I understand the consequence that follow after putting him in a hospital for 6 months but I'd still do it for pleasure.

Anyway, I hope you get it fixed up man, let us know how it turns out and post some pictures so we can see if the body shop did a good work cleaning it up.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:34 AM
race4it

WOW!!! 115 posts and over 3100 views in a little over 12 hours

Thanks for the support guys. I'll let you know what the paint guys says after this afternoon.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:42 AM
NewJerZ

Someone should really keep an eye on the kid who did this....He just might be inclined to do some "Columbine" type of shyt...If he has that kind of anger and disrespect in him.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:54 AM
dkorr

Is it me or is the Z seem like its a favourite target for haters? I hope this incident was the result of some HS drama and not some general hatred towards Zs.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:00 AM
dkorr

[QUOTE=Mewantbfp]He called around and once he found out who did it he found a person that used the kids name and told the story about how he found out like the kid was talking about how he thru paint all over your car and at the same time he used his phone to record the whole conversation. QUOTE]

can you say that again?

Quick Reply: Check out what somebody did to my Z....