GET THEIR ASSES WHOOPED!

Excuse my language, just watched the departed LOL
MAN THAT EX-RAPPER GUY CAN SWEAR! LOL
LOVED THE MOVIE BTW
Old 10-18-2006, 11:45 PM
creationv2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kaybee650
court = money spent on your side. im still fighting toyota for my 02 tundra. there was a recall on my ball joint. and than my wheel came off on the freeway before the recall. than they put you through lots of b.s. .. well just a heads up
oh shiza thats scary....did you get outta that one unharmed? sounds traumatic

and good luck diabolic!
Old 10-19-2006, 03:56 AM
bofa

Originally Posted by oneton
If the tranny don't slip, you must acquit!
LOL
Old 10-19-2006, 04:05 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BobaBoyx1
Something tells me that your case is gonna come out in the newspapers and your gonna get filthy rich. In addition to that... Nissan will finally start straightening up their act and give better service for every nissan customers in return for the sake of their image and reputation. So please do sue them, get rich,make sure it becomes exposed into the mass media, and win so in the future we all don't get cheated on our warranties.

You keep living in that fantasy world.

OP: Was this a USED car or a NEW car? Sounds like a used car to me. If it is a used car I personally don't think you have much of a case, especially with things like the window motor out of warranty. As for the transmission lockup, you didn't get hurt and it's not a widespread, well known problem (in fact I've never heard of it happening before), so good luck with that one too. I personally think you're wasting your time if you seek legal counsel. You need to have evidence of a re-occuring problem (more than 3 times) that Nissan couldn't fix.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:19 AM
Mewantbfp

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
You keep living in that fantasy world.

OP: Was this a USED car or a NEW car? Sounds like a used car to me. If it is a used car I personally don't think you have much of a case, especially with things like the window motor out of warranty. As for the transmission lockup, you didn't get hurt and it's not a widespread, well known problem (in fact I've never heard of it happening before), so good luck with that one too. I personally think you're wasting your time if you seek legal counsel. You need to have evidence of a re-occuring problem (more than 3 times) that Nissan couldn't fix.
yeah but its amazing wat you can sue for these days. If he gets the right lawyers he will be fine in court. Also i was talking to a guy that worked at nissan and had recently quit he told my that the whole company had changed and they just werent doing the same quality work they once did. He said the whole company is accepting lower standards on service. Of course he told me my car was a special item and the service would probably be good for it. I laughed and he said yeah ur right dont get your hopes up. So hopefully this little lawsuit could make nissan get their *** back in gear. Because i hear new threads all the time about how dealerships are screwing people over.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:40 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Your better off suing a homeless man because he put streaks in your windows while cleaning them at a stoplight!

Seriously, you will spend $ on lawyer fees and not get **** other than fattening the useless lawyers pocketbook!

GL though!

Last edited by zand02max; 10-19-2006 at 04:52 AM.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:49 AM
bailey bill

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, sorry to rain on your parade. but what are you going to sue for?

1) You were not injured, so there will be no award for medical payments, loss of income, pain and suffering, etc.

2) You apparently haven't asked them to correct the faulty condition, so they can't be expected to correct a problem they are not aware of.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:54 AM
chimmike

I may be sounding stupid here, but did you try taking it to another dealer? Or calling Nissan corporate?

There are many routes you can go through before dumping tons of cash to a lawyer taking something to court.

I don't have your whole story, but it doesn't seem like you've been very thorough.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:14 AM
350Zenophile

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
+1, sounds like a used car and no people, you can't sue for sh!tty service. You don't even have a case to qualify your car as a lemon.

I will add, it sounds like you were locked out of going into 5th, which probably means they didn't adjust the shift plate properly when they replaced your transmission. That should have been revealed in a test drive, but I don't think even Johnny Cochran could prove criminal negligence. Good luck.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:14 AM
IMAKIWI

chimmike, good points.

Sure, you can sue for almost anything. That's because we have a bunch of money hungry lawyers running the whole system. We all pay for that crap in the end by higher insurance costs etc.
You can do something. Vote with your brain. It's the only way we have to fix things.

Oh, and take responsiblity for your own stupid actions and don't try to make others clean up your own messes. "your" isn't intented to be addressing anyone specific here. It's a generalization.

If your car has a warranty, you have some hope to getting something sorted out. If not, good luck unless it's a safety related issue. Oh, if all of the problems have been because of one dealer, check with your local Better Business org. www.bbb.org and follow the links. That'll tell you what that dealers history has been and you can get a good idea if you'll get any satasifaction.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:19 AM
ldb

Hey! Can you name the dealership? This way we do not support them.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:46 AM
deluzrider

good luck with that. keep in mind. nissan isnt poor. they will have good lawyers
Old 10-19-2006, 05:47 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You could always just ram your car through the service desk and torch the place while putting down a hail of gun fire.

Or Call Nissan North America.

Either is cool.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:18 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sq40
You could always just ram your car through the service desk and torch the place while putting down a hail of gun fire.

Either is cool.

Best post in this thread so far....
Old 10-19-2006, 06:25 AM
zzz350

Originally Posted by sq40

Either is cool.
Based on what you have described, the above suggestion is probably the only satisfaction you will obtain from the dealer. Good luck, but you don't have acase.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:59 AM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Seriously, if your car is out of warranty, its out of warranty. Although, I believe there is a TSB out on the window grease.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow-good luck with everything...
Old 10-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

good luck. hope you win.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:33 AM
d!abolic

Originally Posted by Armitage
Seriously, if your car is out of warranty, its out of warranty. Although, I believe there is a TSB out on the window grease.
Yea, there is a TSB out for that. That should go past warranty period, right?
Old 10-19-2006, 08:41 AM
fairlady350z33

good luck on this one, let us know how it goes.

Ted

Quick Reply: Hello, Nissan? LAWSUIT TIME!