Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Bahaha hah hahah....

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2003 | 05:46 PM
WebToker

Talking Bahaha hah hahah....

So I was getting all down on the shifting of the automatic from 1st to 2nd and couldn't understand why my Acura was soo much better. Well tonight on the way home I thought to myself, "You know what, I bet TCS is doing something funky" So I turn it off and what do you know, the ****ing auto works awsesome! Alot quicker shifts than my CL. Not sure why it took me couple hundred miles to figure that out but all is good. TCS does some ****ed up **** to the auto tranny in these cars....
Old 03-17-2003 | 06:17 PM
3rdpower

Auto? ewwwwwww.
Old 03-17-2003 | 06:23 PM
WebToker

Originally posted by 3rdpower
Auto? ewwwwwww.
Ya ya, I know, and I will repeat myself and may even put in my sig. Not everyone wants to drive a stick as their daily driver. Not to mention the traffic in Houston is probably the worst in the US, if not second to LA. I had enough of a stick with my 240sx to last me a lifetime. Now if I could have two Zs, I would have this one and a Track Z for sure ;-)
Old 03-17-2003 | 06:30 PM
vova151

Originally posted by WebToker
Ya ya, I know, and I will repeat myself and may even put in my sig. Not everyone wants to drive a stick as their daily driver. Not to mention the traffic in Houston is probably the worst in the US, if not second to LA. I had enough of a stick with my 240sx to last me a lifetime. Now if I could have two Zs, I would have this one and a Track Z for sure ;-)

Couldn't agree more. Dang ol Houston Traffic.
Old 03-17-2003 | 06:40 PM
Moroccan_Mole

it's not that bad ... atleast where i am. i get to hit triple digits just about everyday on the way to work. driving home is another story, but i don't mind ... 6MT 4EVAH!
Old 03-18-2003 | 06:08 AM
Blade Extremeskins

Originally posted by WebToker
I am with you, man. Washington DC traffic is among the worst, and the AT makes the stop-n-go alot less painful... plus, the tiptronic is always there when you want to have more control. The AT is the best of both worlds

Of course, I would have a 2nd Z in Track too if I could afford it
Old 03-18-2003 | 06:30 AM
m'sZ

Originally posted by Blade Extremeskins
I am with you, man. Washington DC traffic is among the worst, and the AT makes the stop-n-go alot less painful... plus, the tiptronic is always there when you want to have more control. The AT is the best of both worlds

Same here as well, but up in Philly. Philly is bad for commutes as well. It might not be as bad as other cities, but we are the "Fattest City" according to some magazine publishers, so you know we're not walking anywhere.

If the Z didn't have the tip-tronic, I would have the M/T. I know the tip-tronic isn't 100% the same, but at least we can control the rpms.

And, same thing here too in regard to a second Track Z.
Old 03-18-2003 | 03:03 PM
Black Out

Originally posted by Blade Extremeskins

Ditto on the unbearable DC traffic. I have vowed never to own two MT cars at the same time again. My next commuter will definitely be AT, but I just couldn't let myself do it with the Z, I would miss the clutch too much