Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Is My 350Z Stock?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 01:43 PM
shanecrosby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shanecrosby
To sum things up. Richy would like to know if his 350Z is stock. He has stated that he has beaten other Z's that have mods on them. So, in all reality, we already know 1. His Z is not stock 2. He has beaten others and wants to show what his car can do 3. There is no way to tell whether he is stock or not since he has not dyno'd the car nor has he had the motor pulled apart. All in all, this race is not necessary since he has stated several times that he has beaten modified Z's. Done and Done.
oh, and we're still racing. it will be a good time to chill with fellow Z owners
Old 11-29-2006, 01:55 PM
Devil Z

Originally Posted by Z04
did you even bother to read the entire thread????
Yes. Twice.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Kazuma

Originally Posted by HDPD350Z
What exactly would you press charges for?

I don't know, that's why I said for w/e charges that would be. But then again I would only do that if they were illegal and the dealer didn't remove them or was going to charge me to remove them.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Kam350z

Where are you guys goign to meet? I bet we wont even have to race ... we can probably just ride in richies car and be able to tell if its faster or not.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:32 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

Nice.. butt dynos where you can instantly tell the slight acceleration differences. I need to train mine to be able to do that.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:36 PM
shanecrosby

Originally Posted by Kam350z
Where are you guys goign to meet? I bet we wont even have to race ... we can probably just ride in richies car and be able to tell if its faster or not.
Richy has not yet responded to my email as to where. Email him and I'm sure he'll respond to us all. Anyone else looking to cruise with us? We could make this quite the day.

richyarmando@hotmail.com
Old 11-29-2006, 03:28 PM
ericjackson

Originally Posted by shanecrosby
To sum things up. Richy would like to know if his 350Z is stock. He has stated that he has beaten other Z's that have mods on them. So, in all reality, we already know 1. His Z is not stock 2. He has beaten others and wants to show what his car can do 3. There is no way to tell whether he is stock or not since he has not dyno'd the car nor has he had the motor pulled apart. All in all, this race is not necessary since he has stated several times that he has beaten modified Z's. Done and Done.

and dont forget about beating da 6.0 GTOs and porches that he smokes.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:34 PM
Richy350Z

My bad I haven't said anything. I been busy at work. Shane. I haven't checked my e-mail either. Matter of fact let me open new window and check it. Ok just checked it , (Shane) We'll like I said. I spoke to Victor. We're going to talk later on tonight to set up a spot for us to meet/chill and cruise. If anyone else around the area wants to be there just hit me up or repost. Shane, I think I am really going to find out if I am stock or not by racing you..We'll keep it chill, but I can't wait for this race! =) iight bro.

I think this website has become an addiction...kinda like MySpace!
Old 11-29-2006, 03:43 PM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by Gunmetal-Z
Yes. Twice.
Really? And you still think the guy is on the up and up?
What are you smoking?
His claimed 0-60 of 4.2 isn't believable for a stock Z.
The fact he claims to have smoked 6.0 GTO's isn't believable for a stock Z.
He is claiming 350hp but has never been to the dyno.
Either he is full of **** and knows damn well his car is modded or he has completely lost touch with reality.
Please get a life and move on now. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

*edit.....forgot to mention he smokes porsches as well
Old 11-29-2006, 03:50 PM
Richy350Z

Originally Posted by hardrock905
Really? And you still think the guy is on the up and up?
What are you smoking?
His claimed 0-60 of 4.2 isn't believable for a stock Z.
The fact he claims to have smoked 6.0 GTO's isn't believable for a stock Z.
He is claiming 350hp but has never been to the dyno.
Either he is full of **** and knows damn well his car is modded or he has completely lost touch with reality.
Please get a life and move on now. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

*edit.....forgot to mention he smokes porsches as well
Umm...

I've beaten 2 GTO's ... Matter of facts I talked to the owner of the GTO again (on the last race) and he is still wondering what I have (so am I)

I never claimed I had 350HP ok? I asked someone if they had 350HP+ ?

I am not full of ****, and this is what I am here for. To FIND OUT HOW AND IN WHAT WAY MY CAR IS MODDED. So you get a life, learn how to read. Analyze before you speak and stay out this thread.

*edit I have beaten 2-3 porsches , k?

P.S. Maybe is just not the power of my Z...but how I drive it. I've been racing since I first put my hand on the first car...A Nissan 240SX I shift really good. I've thought people how to drive/race/drift.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:03 PM
RM350Z

Im ready for the results already so this thread can DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 04:09 PM
shanecrosby

Rich, I asked a little earlier in the thread.. Are you running on 17's?
Old 11-29-2006, 04:18 PM
z2g

Man I cant believe so many people are bashing Richy350. Clearly he states he doesn't know if his car is modded or not since being the 2nd owner of the car, its possible something has been done internally to the motor. We should just show him support and if he eventually find out what has been done to his car to make it like that, wouldn't anyone of you want it also. Just be patient and let the man prove himself.. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean its not true
Old 11-29-2006, 04:19 PM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by Richy350Z
Umm...

I've beaten 2 GTO's ... Matter of facts I talked to the owner of the GTO again (on the last race) and he is still wondering what I have (so am I)

I never claimed I had 350HP ok? I asked someone if they had 350HP+ ?

I am not full of ****, and this is what I am here for. To FIND OUT HOW AND IN WHAT WAY MY CAR IS MODDED. So you get a life, learn how to read. Analyze before you speak and stay out this thread.

*edit I have beaten 2-3 porsches , k?

P.S. Maybe is just not the power of my Z...but how I drive it. I've been racing since I first put my hand on the first car...A Nissan 240SX I shift really good. I've thought people how to drive/race/drift.
I think you figured it out! It's not the car, it's because you shift really good.
What a joke. Don't get pissy with me because I am quoting exactly what you said.

Somebody posted they were going to smoke you and you said, "let me ask you this, do you have 350hp?" So what the hell is that supposed to mean then?
You said you beat "400 hp" GTO's, so get it straight.
And you have beaten 2 or 3 porsches? Which is it? If I beat a porsche in my stock Z, I would remember it.
And last but not least, how in the hell did you figure your 0-60 at 4.2? You've avoided this question countless times.
Stay out of this thread? No way. One of the funniest threads going right now Richy? What's a matter? You come on here talking out your *** and now you don't like the attention.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:24 PM
shanecrosby

I just want to know if I should swap out my 19's for a buddy's 17's to make it a little more even for both the bottom and top end of the run.
And like I said earlier, whether he or I win this race, do we reallllllly, I mean, do we realllllllly know for a fact that he does or doesn't have a different final drive ratio, or some internal motor work. no..
Old 11-29-2006, 04:51 PM
DanielW
Banned

some guys on this sight need to get a life. Just wait until he backs out and then talk your ****. From what it seems like though the guy honestly is wondering about his car and is planning and in no way avoiding a meet and race with other board members in a few days.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:32 PM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by z2g
Clearly he states he doesn't know if his car is modded or not since being the 2nd owner of the car, its possible something has been done internally to the motor.
What do you think may have been done internally to the motor to produce these results?
Just curious.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:33 PM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by danielwebb
some guys on this sight need to get a life. Just wait until he backs out and then talk your ****. From what it seems like though the guy honestly is wondering about his car and is planning and in no way avoiding a meet and race with other board members in a few days.
Oh....the famous danielwebb. Finally, a voice of reason in the thread.

Quick Reply: Is My 350Z Stock?