Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

DONT buy from thezstore.com, horrible customer svc

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 08:43 AM
Kurru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if it makes u feel any better i'm at almsot the 6month period over a damaged bumper delivery claim. yea like a Grand... and i'm still waiting on the "decision." Calling monday.
Dont ever deal with Japanparts.com
Garbage.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:07 AM
o
Banned

Default Gimmie a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by r3zon8
So i purchased my JWT PopCharger on Dec02 from thezstore.com(Motorsports industries). it was a friday, and i paid an extra 80$ for saturday delivery. so i paid close to 200$ just so I could have it for a weekend project.

i asked the rep to send me an email when it was shipped with a tracking number and he said sure. Less than one hour later, my card had already been charged for the purchase but at the end of the day no call/email came with the tracking number. So saturday rolls around and im anxiously waiting for fedex. needless to say, FedEx never came. i called fedex and they said no shipment was scheduled for me at all for the next 4 days.

i had to wait till monday to get these jokers on the phone, and the customer rep said they had mistakenly shipped out my PopCharger via GROUND. WTF?? how do you mistake, OVERNIGHT SATURDAY DELIVERY with GROUND??

so what could i do? i spoke with Andy(i think) of customer service, and he said they would reimburse me the entire shipping cost right away(dec 5th). so now im thinking, hey this place is allright...let me give em a second chance.

today is dec 21, and i still have no refund whatsoever for the shipping charges i paid on soemthing that was delivered late. not even a partial refund for the difference between ground and overnight saturday delivery.

DONT TRUST THIS SHOP, they lied about calling me with the tracking #, they lied about giving me a refund, they lied about calling me back to confirm my refund was processed.
Nice Post Mr. Gonzalez. First off, Just so everybody knows, Yes we sent the pop charger ground instead of air (our mistake). However the refund for $65.00 for shipping not $80.00, was not refunded because of your phone call to Abraham not (andy), your intent was to return the pop charger, at that time we where going issue a call tag, and refund your complete order. We did not reslize, that you desided to keep the pop charger. As of right now, your card has been refunded $65.00. I have noticed that on 12/06/06 you purchased 2006 clear markers from us. And we got that order right. Obviously your still buying from us. We have been in business for almost 30 years, Mistakes like this are very few and far between. We are the Z store.
We have had a crazy December, 200 orders a day. We can handle that, no sweat. One mistake And bad communication does not deserve a post like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We look forward to doing business with you soon Mr. Gonzales. We will help you everywhich way possible.
Thanks to some of you for the props.
Michael
www.350zsource.com
Old 12-22-2006, 12:48 PM
r3zon8

Well it looks like Sal from cust svc has taken care of everything given they read the post I made. the refund should go through in another 1-2 business days, and like a previous post said its always good to follow up on stuff like this on your own, and not just wait for it to work itself out, hence the reason i posted this complaint.

thezstore.com saves the day again very courteous guys...

let me go order that suzuka lip now...
Old 12-22-2006, 03:11 PM
jmark

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sal is one of the main guys at MSA & great to deal with. They have always treated me very well.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:33 PM
HyperSprite
Mad Scientist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by r3zon8
Well it looks like Sal from cust svc has taken care of everything given they read the post I made. the refund should go through in another 1-2 business days, and like a previous post said its always good to follow up on stuff like this on your own, and not just wait for it to work itself out, hence the reason i posted this complaint.
thezstore.com saves the day again very courteous guys...
let me go order that suzuka lip now...
To bad you used such a harsh title for your post though, people read things and they stick, even if they never even opened this thread. Once read a bumper sticker that said simply "Primus Sucks", I don't know who they are, frankly I don't care, but if anyone asks, thats what I know.

Perhaps something a little less inflammatory like "has anyone else had this problem with the Z store" would have been more appropriate.

Sounds like it's all worked out now though.
Chris