Talking

Originally Posted by deezz
Cowardess
Very Tiny Brain
Hey, be nice to Bush Jr!
Old 12-22-2006, 10:09 AM
slam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bet more people get their car keyed by people they know versus a complete stranger. So I try to remain as anti-social as possible I've had any car I've owned get keyed or slashed tires. ::Knock on wood:

Yes the Z is a nice car so people may key it because they're jealous but the Z isn't THAT nice. There's much nicer cars that are way more expensive that don't get vandalized nearly as often as the Z. Seems like every week someone here gets vandalized.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:48 PM
pony_killer
Arada ninda apa

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

never had my z keyed...knock on wood...but i have had my honda emblem jacked from my civic. i thought to myself "whats the point of that unless you can't afford a $20 plastic emblem??" anyways like someone else posted, if you got beef with somebody, step up to that person, be a man, and do what you gotta do...but for christ sake, leave their cars alone!
Old 12-22-2006, 04:00 PM
HighwaySpeed

Talking

Originally Posted by pony_killer
never had my z keyed...knock on wood...but i have had my [honda emblem] jacked from my civic. i thought to myself "whats the point of that unless you can't afford a $20 plastic emblem??"
An STI owner wanted to upgrade his ride.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

When someone does that in Singapore, their punishment could be a caning. The sentence is delivered by a karate expert using a long bamboo cane. The “perp” gets 6 to 12 blows to their bare backside. The cane cuts into the flesh (and much deeper than the key cuts into the car’s paint). You can repaint the car, but you can’t fix the scars from a bamboo cane. My guess is there is not much keying going on in Singapore.

--Spike
Old 12-23-2006, 12:13 PM
roast

"Why Key a mans car?"

A chance to win a no expenses paid vacation to the emergency room.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

Singapore kicks ***...
Old 12-23-2006, 12:15 PM
myZter
PREMIER MEM.FTW

cant stop teh haters from hating
Old 12-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

Not to mess up your thread with a different topic, but here’s another example of car damage and how stupid people can be.

I ran to the video store and parked next to (and on the left side of) a new and nice looking BMW. I was on the left side of the “bimmer,” and there was no passenger in my car, so no possibility of dinging this guy’s door. I get my movie and come back to my car where I see a small crowd gathering. There are two patrol cars (lights flashing) behind my car and the BMW, and a cop is interviewing an angry guy who is obviously the owner of the BMW. The other cop pulls me aside and explains the situation. Apparently the BMW owner came back to his car soon after I parked, and he noticed a major door-ding on the driver side of his car that he thought aligned with the opening path of my car’s passenger door. He then must have assumed that my non-existent passenger had caused the damage. The guy went into a rage and snapped the antennae off my car. A lady was standing nearby and witnessed the entire event (my parking and this BMW guy coming back to his car, seeing some damage, erroneously blaming me, and retaliating by breaking off my antennae). She calls the police on her cell phone, and there you have it. The cop took statements from the BMW driver, the witness (actually a couple of witnesses), and me. He asked if I wanted to file a complaint. I said no, but he reminded me that the deductible on my insurance was probably near what the antennae replacement would cost. So I agreed to file a complaint. So guess what? This BMW owner gets hit with a misdemeanor charge of malicious damage to property and has to go to court. He gets a fine, community service (he got six hours of litter cleanup), and restitution (pays for a new antennae on my car). The court allowed him to pick between paying a really big fine and 24 months probation vs. a small fine and the community service. This guy had money, so he went with probation and the big fine. He didn’t want to be picking up highway trash.

I actually felt sorry about the whole episode. He wasn’t a bad guy. He just lost it when he saw what he felt was careless or purposeful damage to his car. I understand.

--Spike

But... good for him it didn't happen in Singapore

Last edited by Spike100; 12-23-2006 at 01:05 PM.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:12 PM
CaliTouring

Originally Posted by Spike100
Not to mess up your thread with a different topic, but here’s another example of car damage and how stupid people can be.

I ran to the video store and parked next to (and on the left side of) a new and nice looking BMW. I was on the left side of the “bimmer,” and there was no passenger in my car, so no possibility of dinging this guy’s door. I get my movie and come back to my car where I see a small crowd gathering. There are two patrol cars (lights flashing) behind my car and the BMW, and a cop is interviewing an angry guy who is obviously the owner of the BMW. The other cop pulls me aside and explains the situation. Apparently the BMW owner came back to his car soon after I parked, and he noticed a major door-ding on the driver side of his car that he thought aligned with the opening path of my car’s passenger door. He then must have assumed that my non-existent passenger had caused the damage. The guy went into a rage and snapped the antennae off my car. A lady was standing nearby and witnessed the entire event (my parking and this BMW guy coming back to his car, seeing some damage, erroneously blaming me, and retaliating by breaking off my antennae). She calls the police on her cell phone, and there you have it. The cop took statements from the BMW driver, the witness (actually a couple of witnesses), and me. He asked if I wanted to file a complaint. I said no, but he reminded me that the deductible on my insurance was probably near what the antennae replacement would cost. So I agreed to file a complaint. So guess what? This BMW owner gets hit with a misdemeanor charge of malicious damage to property and has to go to court. He gets a fine, community service (he got six hours of litter cleanup), and restitution (pays for a new antennae on my car). The court allowed him to pick between paying a really big fine and 24 months probation vs. a small fine and the community service. This guy had money, so he went with probation and the big fine. He didn’t want to be picking up highway trash.

I actually felt sorry about the whole episode. He wasn’t a bad guy. He just lost it when he saw what he felt was careless or purposeful damage to his car. I understand.

--Spike

But... good for him it didn't happen in Singapore
Now that's a hell of a situation right there. I feel sorry for the guy. They should have gave him anger management classes instead of probation.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:54 PM
cowzrul

Originally Posted by tylerdurden07
For some reason I feel like it was the other Z owner that did it. His was an 06 Silverstone just like mine. I dunno?
I know who did it. His name was Rufus Harris.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:00 PM
ouch1011

Originally Posted by SergEK
If you have beef then man up and approach him face to face

Dont be a puss and key a defenseless car ---- its like killing someones small dog --- wow a real tough guy, u really showed them
Werd.

There is NO reason to key a person's car. Ever.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:32 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

dont ever go to springfield lol ghetto
Old 12-25-2006, 11:54 AM
xyberai

Originally Posted by juniortheo
Here in montreal z are rare,so some little punks with there civics will key your car if there chick says how sexy it is,they burn and screw you. Unfortunantly that s the price we pay for being sexy
True. I'v already noticed the ricer civics trying to start crap and i'v barely had my car a week. I just ignore them for the most part cause their chicks are checkin out my car and i know that pisses them off enough .
Old 12-25-2006, 12:11 PM
tylerdurden07

Originally Posted by HighwaySpeed
An STI owner wanted to upgrade his ride.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:38 AM
lxlHoTsAuSelxl

So the verdict for the most **cked up thing to do to anothers mans ride is Keying Car*. I don't know about you guys but I WOULD KEY A CAR. If I saw some **** I don't get along with ride in a parking lot and not around for me to talk to, so if I can't fu** him up then imma do something to his car. Don't give me that tough guy bull**** "o, I wont key another mans car, that is soooo wrong" PLEASE, and here is another example, your sister comes home with a black eye and found out her bf cheater on her and then gave her a fist to the face. Imma beat that ****'s *** like theres no tomorrow, if his ride is there to then ill **ck it up too......all n all, respect others and hopefully you get the same in return.
*maybe some people get there car keyed acting like a jack ****
Old 12-26-2006, 08:42 AM
tylerdurden07

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl
So the verdict for the most **cked up thing to do to anothers mans ride is Keying Car*. I don't know about you guys but I WOULD KEY A CAR. If I saw some **** I don't get along with ride in a parking lot and not around for me to talk to, so if I can't fu** him up then imma do something to his car. Don't give me that tough guy bull**** "o, I wont key another mans car, that is soooo wrong" PLEASE, and here is another example, your sister comes home with a black eye and found out her bf cheater on her and then gave her a fist to the face. Imma beat that ****'s *** like theres no tomorrow, if his ride is there to then ill **ck it up too......all n all, respect others and hopefully you get the same in return.
*maybe some people get there car keyed acting like a jack ****
Looks like someone had their cornflakes jizzed in... I can understand where you're coming from, but when someone does it for no reason, thats unacceptable. I have no enemies due to the fact that I treat everyone with respect regardless if I know them or not. If they don't like me because of what I drive, thats their problem, not my cars...
Old 12-26-2006, 10:48 AM
lxlHoTsAuSelxl

Originally Posted by tylerdurden07
Looks like someone had their cornflakes jizzed in... I can understand where you're coming from, but when someone does it for no reason, thats unacceptable. I have no enemies due to the fact that I treat everyone with respect regardless if I know them or not. If they don't like me because of what I drive, thats their problem, not my cars...
Of course it's unacceptable to key someones car for no reason. My last post was for the ones who were saying "I would not key someones car".
I know what you mean, if you have beef what someone, deal it with that person and not on something else*car*, you respect them and hopefully you get the same in return, what i'm saying is most people here think they would NOT key a car and it's like saying not hitting a woman, not saying I would be proud to do both but if I need to I will. Would you keys someones car? You can picture some senerio and think about it. As for me, if I need to, i'll burn it, do what I got to do.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:50 PM
C4talyst

Ahh revenge...it should be sophisticated. I dated a girl when I was 22 (I'm 31 now) who had an ex in jail at the time. He gets out and decides he doesn't like me for dating his girl. Ex-con pays my mom's house a visit and breaks in her car windows.

I found out he did it and waited a few weeks before taking an untraceable handgun over to his house w/ the intent of placing it under his seat and making an anonymous call to the police. See, here in Virginia if a convicted felon gets caught w/ a handgun, it's a mandatory prison sentence...and a parole violation.

Unfortunately his car had been reposessed a few days before, so I didn't get my chance that time. He eventually went back to jail for another 4 years on some other charges. I thought my plan was pure genius though...

Quick Reply: Why Key a mans car?