Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Why Key a mans car?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 05:32 PM
tylerdurden07

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C4talyst
Ahh revenge...it should be sophisticated. I dated a girl when I was 22 (I'm 31 now) who had an ex in jail at the time. He gets out and decides he doesn't like me for dating his girl. Ex-con pays my mom's house a visit and breaks in her car windows.

I found out he did it and waited a few weeks before taking an untraceable handgun over to his house w/ the intent of placing it under his seat and making an anonymous call to the police. See, here in Virginia if a convicted felon gets caught w/ a handgun, it's a mandatory prison sentence...and a parole violation.

Unfortunately his car had been reposessed a few days before, so I didn't get my chance that time. He eventually went back to jail for another 4 years on some other charges. I thought my plan was pure genius though...
To bad..... It would have been sweeeeeeeeeeeet if his B!T#h @$$ got busted with that....
Old 12-26-2006, 07:21 PM
pharmboy

Back in 1999 a friend of mine was lucky enough to sell a website of his for a large chunk of change. 1st thing he did was go out and buy a BEAUTIFUL dodge viper RT10 in a stunning metallic silver. He used to let me drive it all the time and it was a blast.

One day we were walking out to the car to go for a drive. I walk over to the passenger side only to see that his passenger door had been KEYED TO HELL AND BACK. I looked over at him and didnt even know what to say. I almost didnt even have the guts to tell him but I did. Needless to say he was pretty pissed off. I know it wasnt anyone with a grudge either just some lame *** haters. He rareley left the house and had no enemies that would have done it, so it was definitely just random hate

What a terrible feeling it was calling him over to take a look
Old 12-27-2006, 04:11 AM
mooredc

A guy at work here used to come to work early in the morning, so he always got a prime parking spot close to the building [our work lot is pretty large and crowded]. One day he brought in a brand new Corvette and parked it directly over the parking spot dividing line, intentionally taking two parking spaces. He continued to do this for a week.

I thought the guy was an arrogant ****. This was just totally inconsiderate, considering the lack of parking spaces and the fact that he parked so close to the building. It would not have been quite so bad if he parked in the far outskirts of the lot. I did not key his car, but would not have been surprised [or disappointed] if somebody did. He stopped doing it so somebody did something to get him the message.