Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

to all nashville Z's

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 11:27 PM
bam025

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default to all nashville Z's

Whats up ladies and gents, throughly enjoy the board and just had a few questions for all the nashville Z owners. I plan on purchasing my touring CS Z around May15-25. I have read several posts on this board as well as zcar.com about vandalism to Z's. Have any of you had this unfortuante luck. I'm really hesistant about paying 35 G's for a car, and every time I go out some punk leaving his mark. Also, from what dealership did you make your purchase? I have talked to several ownerships, and have enjoyed the Nissan on Broadway in terms of price (and there is this hot girl that works there too) P.S. If they have some referral plan, let me know and we might work something out. One more question, how often if at all do the Z's meet here in town. Anyways my name is Drew, and I look forward to seeing you all on the street...
Old 03-26-2003, 04:29 AM
MannishBoy
350Z-holic

I actually purchased mine in St Louis at the end of December, since I couldn't get under MSRP here at the time, and I got mine for $2600+ under MSRP. I was pretty much ready to order at Hippodrome on Broadway, though. They didn't jerk me around like Hayes and Action (where I was lied to repeatedly). My family used to own a GM dealership, and we used to do a lot of business with Hippodrome, so I already trusted them to begin with.

You should check out the Middle TN Z Club. We meet first Thursday of the month, and on April 26 and 27, there is a Nissan Plant Tour and car show scheduled.

As for vandalism, I wouldn't worry overly much about it. Yes, it might happen, but it could happen to anything. I've not heard of anybody here having that problem.
Old 03-26-2003, 07:25 AM
WayneTN

bam025,

Welcome to the board. I'm not in the Nashville area (more over towards Oak Ridge), but it's good to see another Tennessee Z driver (to-be).

See you later.
WayneTN
Old 03-26-2003, 08:01 AM
VandyZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man. I ordered mine from Celebration Nissan in Shelbyville . . . they were the only ones offering msrp at the time (Jan 2002). Hippodrome on Broadway is the best service

We hang out at Crawford’s z service shop nearly everyday. Doug is the owner and he has a DB 350Z (It is on the rack most of the time being fitted with performance parts) PhoenixINX and Evil350Z (Chris) usually hangout with us. We hang all the time.

Our next MTZC meeting is next Thursday (April 3rd) come on over and meet all of us. There are about 7or 8 350s in the club and many other Z cars.

Other than a tiny door ding, my car has been fine in Nashville, and I have had it since end of August.
Old 03-26-2003, 10:52 AM
Danimsta

yay more Z's to see!!!!!
also action nissan on nolensville road/thompsan lane has a WHOLE bunch of Z's
i dont know about service though
but u can sure take a test drive
Old 03-26-2003, 11:10 AM
bam025

Default thanks

Hey guys thanks for all of you replies, the middle tn z club site is very nice, so thanks for the heads up on it. I feel more confident about dealing with hippodrome on broadway, now I just need to sell my other car! Hey Vandy Z, do you drive a silverstone? If you do I think I have seen your car up at Vanderbilt before. I spent like 20 minutes, after getting off of work staring at it like a piece of candy in the parking garage. There is also a student there who has a DB enthusiast ( i think). I'll have to check my schedule for work, but I will definitely plan on making one of these meets. Working nights is a pain in my ****, but it will all soon pay off. lates...drew