Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Terrible Drivers! (hit my Z) *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 04:37 PM
HighwaySpeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by y_b_lamron
And what exactly would you have used the gun for?
To shoot the Jeep driver?

To shoot himself for driving a vehicle with no proof of license/insurance?
Old 01-21-2007, 04:39 PM
y_b_lamron

Originally Posted by HighwaySpeed

ohhhh, stupid me...I should have realized. It makes so much sense!
Old 01-21-2007, 04:40 PM
HighwaySpeed

Originally Posted by tylerdurden07
Did the insurance appraiser look and take pics of your car yet? Does it state specific damage on the police report? If not, [you could allow] your vehicle to show up for the appraiser with more damage.. [catch my drift]
"Helpful" advice.

I "wonder" why 350Zs are expensive to insure.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:42 PM
Anthony C

i had proof. just not on me the 1st 20 mins of the incident....

it was brought to me after one phone call ppl.

i am licensed NY driver. im 21. clean driving record. insured. and the car is registered in my name. so for the last time enough with the BS comments about that. it was a fluke i got hit and it was a fluke i didnt have my proper papers on me until 20 mins after it happened... its not like i anticipated on anything happening when it takes me 6 mins to get to and from work at non rush hour times... i got enough BS on my plate so if you got nothing nice to say then dont comment... it couldnt have been any less my fault if i was in a parking spot in a parking lot and someone crashed into me...

a car hit a car which then hit me... whats so hard to comprehend? my license played no role in the accident

Last edited by Anthony C; 01-21-2007 at 04:45 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:55 PM
rwalton1129

Good luck with the repairs. Sorry this happened to a beautiful car..
Old 01-21-2007, 04:58 PM
HighwaySpeed

Originally Posted by Anthony C
I had proof. [just not on me]

It was [a fluke I got hit]

and it was [a fluke I didn't have my proper papers on me]

We know that the accident was not your fault.

We know that you had no proof of a driver's license/insurance at the time of the accident.

The driver of the Jeep phucked up, not a fluke.

You forgot to have your legal papers with you, not a fluke.

I just hate facts.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Anthony C

We know that the accident was not your fault.

We know that you had no proof of a driver's license/insurance at the time of the accident.

The driver of the Jeep phucked up, not a fluke.

You forgot to have your legal papers with you, not a fluke.

I just hate facts.

ehh whatever man... i got enough to deal with BUT you need to try and make me look dumb to make yourself look more mature cause your have never forgot something important once in your life then go ahead... yea it sucks what happened to me but the fact i forgot my stuff for a 6 minute trip is besides the point of the accident. its not like they didnt exist or were never presented cause they were short after it happened. end of that....
Old 01-21-2007, 05:18 PM
HighwaySpeed

ehh whatever man... i got enough to deal with BUT [you need to try and make me look dumb to make yourself look more mature] cause your have never forgot something important once in your life then go ahead... end of that....
The Jeep driver made a big mistake, not you.

The officer was not polite.

I cannot make you look dumb.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:40 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry Man!! But at least you are ok now to go after the SUV driver! He should pay big time! Hitting two cars!! Was this guy Drinking?
Old 01-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Anthony C

my car is at my guys shop waiting to be worked on. YET the police will not release any info regarding the police report or the insurance information i need to get my car fixed for 7 to 10 days...

what kind of BS is that?
so for the next week, ill be with out no car or rent a car from their insurance company and my car wont even be started for a week... im curious as to what this j3rkoff cop did the whole time he was on the scene... cause he sure as hell didnt provide me with anyones info or a statement regarding what caused the accident or any form of a report... im furious right now
Old 01-22-2007, 05:59 PM
CaliTouring

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my car is at my guys shop waiting to be worked on. YET the police will not release any info regarding the police report or the insurance information i need to get my car fixed for 7 to 10 days...

what kind of BS is that?
so for the next week, ill be with out no car or rent a car from their insurance company and my car wont even be started for a week... im curious as to what this j3rkoff cop did the whole time he was on the scene... cause he sure as hell didnt provide me with anyones info or a statement regarding what caused the accident or any form of a report... im furious right now

not to be an a-hole or anything but how did you leave the scene without atleast taking down the info of the others that were involved? or atleast ask the cop for their info that they always right down to give to each of the people that were involved?
Old 01-22-2007, 06:24 PM
HighwaySpeed

Question

Why don't you call all of your 4th pct contacts and have them to help you?
Old 01-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Fletch69z

Wow! THat sucks. Sorry to hear it man...
Old 01-22-2007, 06:37 PM
bofa

Don't know how it works in NY, but here you can get a copy of the full accident report at any station after 48 hours.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:45 PM
black06z

Damn, your roadster looked badass. Well, I hope the guy in the Maxima recovers well, and sorry about the accident. Its not fair how these types of accidents happened, and F$%$ that cop for being a *****.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:52 PM
lilaznxboi08

wow bro i hope everything goes your way.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Anthony C

Why don't you call all of your 4th pct contacts and have them to help you?

why dont you move along and stop being an a$$hole to some who was innocent to such a stupid occurance..

and yea i have my "contacts" as you like to call them, or as i call them FRIENDS?FAMILY , doing what they can to pull the report for me sooner since here in NY they dont give you the report at the scene and probably couldnt if they wanted to cause the other drive was taken away in an ambulance so i dont think they got his side of the story nor his info that night until later.

i hope you get into a stupid fender bender that causes you an inconveinence just for bein a stuborn dik to me for no reason... i guess its cause i OWN my Z with no mommy and daddy help and im only 21? or is it cause i was sh!it out of luck and didnt produce my info for the first 20 mins due to me own fault?

Last edited by Anthony C; 01-22-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by CaliTouring
not to be an a-hole or anything but how did you leave the scene without atleast taking down the info of the others that were involved? or atleast ask the cop for their info that they always right down to give to each of the people that were involved?

the cop gave me a slip wth an accident # and said i have to get everything on my own
Old 01-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by CaliTouring

the cop wouldnt give me any info... NADA

i guess to be spiteful since i didnt have myy papers on me in the beginnin he decided to with hold the info i needed as of some sort of revenge... this was a spiteful cop. he told me step dad i was copping and attitude to him, right infront of me and i couldnt even state the facts cause well... hes a cop, and theres no winning with them, esp when theyre not friendly.

BUT the first thing i did when i got hit was called the police. then i lent my cellphone to the driver in the jeep so he can call home. i have his phone # and called him today and his wife said he will call us tomorrow when he gets in... im gonna see if he has a report or if the cop gave him the insurance info for the maxima which hit me since he hit the maxima...

im not stuck in a dead end, im just stuck in a waiting game cause the cop refused to give me an info regarding the accident .... im glad suffoulk county cops are the highest paid in the country to do squat!
Old 01-23-2007, 04:16 AM
M-V

I got rear ended by a M6 a few months ago, looked about the same as your damage. It was 10k worth of damage and its been in the shop for 2 1/2 months gl with the repairs.

Quick Reply: Terrible Drivers! (hit my Z) *pics*