Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Terrible Drivers! (hit my Z) *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Anthony C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terrible Drivers! (hit my Z) *pics*

ppl need to pay attention when they drive...

my roadster used to look nice:

PICS:

i was in a turning lane waiting for oncommin traffic to clear when a old cherrokee smashed a new maxima right behind which then smashed into me.... my head flew back so fast the cushion on my seat didnt help. all i felt was the damn impact against the roll bar behind my seat... what a nice way to leave your first day back at work after beind down in west palm bach / south beach florida.... grrrrr

the maxima behind me was anihalated.. i hope the guy was ok he was taken away in a ambulence... im gonna call and find out cause i dont wanna sue his INS i wanna sue the guy in the cherrokee's INS. since we were sittin there in the turning lane for a good 25 seconds...

Last edited by Anthony C; 01-20-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:50 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow!
Old 01-20-2007, 04:52 PM
350z00m

was that you!!! i was passing the smithhaven mall.. and i saw your car.. wasnt sure if it was u.... damn bro!!!! sorry to hear that! i passed there anout 6pm... cops all over!.. damn damn mnda bro 8(
Old 01-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Ghost_shift

That really sucks man. I hope you get her fixed and back on the road soon!.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by 350z00m
was that you!!! i was passing the smithhaven mall.. and i saw your car.. wasnt sure if it was u.... damn bro!!!! sorry to hear that! i passed there anout 6pm... cops all over!.. damn damn mnda bro 8(

yea i seen a silver go by real slow... then i seen another one loop around... guess that was you...

you know man i was makin a left on alexander ave and sat there for about 25 seconds and then BAM... happened at like 6 on the dot

dude the one cop was THE biggest ******* i ever met... and i have so many connection with the 4th precinct..

i still had my temp regi on the window, my new regi and insurance card along with my license was at home. my license was in my carry on form the airplane and today was my first day back at work so i forgot to take it. i tried tellin him my godfather is district SGT and he didnt care... told me to go whine to mommy n daddy and stop tellin him how to do his job and to stop callin my other cop buddies...

my step dad had to run home and get all my papers and then when we proved to him i had a clean record and was a licensed driver he didnt even apologize forbein a dick and he still acted like a jerk... i got his name so im gonna have my godfather (really my little brothers godfather but i say hes mine to sound more like family with him,) bust this guys ***** since he has a high rank in the precinct... this was a new cop who transfered from NYPD to suffoulk...

Last edited by Anthony C; 01-20-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:23 PM
Anthony C

how much $$ in damage do you guys think that will be jsut from the looks of the pics?? its freezing out and dark so im not even gonna bother goin back outside to get under the car to see whats really wrong...

being in the wrong place at the wrong time SUCKS!
Old 01-20-2007, 06:36 PM
bofa

I'm guessing $3500-4000.

Sorry for your luck. That really sucks.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:41 PM
AlexBG

eh pretty it will be pretty close to those prices ...
mine is in the shop gettin a new hatch,rear bumper and a new rear reinforcement. 2800 in damages.

Well hope everything works out for you.
hope you dont miss your Z too much...

cuz mine went in the shop on Friday and i miss it allready. will take them a week or 2 they said.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Anthony C

im gonna either get the same exhaust or get the prospeed N1, although its not a true dual exhaust the way my Injen was it sounds badass and very similiar to my brothers supra... theres a vid clip of it on google , its on the blue z
Old 01-20-2007, 06:53 PM
InSaNeZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear.
Painful to see a nice Z smashed like that.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:02 PM
Mid117

Sorry to read your situation. Hope the Maxima guy gets better. And you should sue the cherokee guy's insurance co. I hope your ok, sounds like a hard impact
Old 01-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Anthony C
dude the one cop was THE biggest ******* i ever met... and i have so many connection with the 4th precinct..

i still had my temp regi on the window, my new regi and insurance card along with my license was at home.

You deserved whatever the cop said, I would have cited you at least for the license the minute you started talking about your "connections" it makes them look bad to other cops.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by sean1967
You deserved whatever the cop said, I would have cited you at least for the license the minute you started talking about your "connections" it makes them look bad to other cops.

i was on vacation, just got back, left my license at home in my carry on from the air plane...

i was involved in an accident where it was 100% not my fault and i was shaken up sinc ei was hit from behind and didnt hear any tire screech and just felt a boom that slammed me into my seat... so instead of making sure i was ok and calming me down he said "what the hell is wrong with you driving with out a license on you" gee i dont know, sometimes ppl forget them in other clothes... it was accident i didnt have it on me, same as it was an accident i was involved in jackass ...

so i called my "connections" to see what i shoudl do about not having it and i was told it was not an issue at all. he could check it on the computer. it wasnt like i was pulled over, i was f*kin sittin in a turning lane and got hit...

so STFU and get out of my thread. i didnt cop an attitude with him NOR did i call another cop (let alone someone with a much higher rank then him in the same precinct) to get him in trouble or make him look bad i did it bcause this cop wasnt helpful with the whole "SITUATION" goin on...

i was nothing but polite to this moron and he was rude as **** all because i didnt have a license on me at the moment?? cmon man wheres the profesionalism in that?? esp when your a public service attending somethign as serious as a car accident involving three cars????

BTW all my stuff was brought the scene 10 mins later and he still had an attidude.. maybe your one of those power trip egotistical D!ck cops too

Last edited by Anthony C; 01-20-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:14 PM
sabrefanpc

wow man, I just got my car back from the body shop 2 days ago after getting rear ended- great time to go aftermarket!

Get yourself checked out too, if you got hit hard, which it looks and sounds like you did, you may have hurt yourself even if you dont feel it yet with the adrenaline im sure you have pumping right now

best of luck on getting everything resolved
Old 01-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by sabrefanpc
wow man, I just got my car back from the body shop 2 days ago after getting rear ended- great time to go aftermarket!

Get yourself checked out too, if you got hit hard, which it looks and sounds like you did, you may have hurt yourself even if you dont feel it yet with the adrenaline im sure you have pumping right now

best of luck on getting everything resolved

yea my adrenaline was going... im still a little shaky
Old 01-20-2007, 07:42 PM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Fair bit of damage there. That is such a pity. Good luck with getting it sorted.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe it would be cool if none of us carried a license, then, when someone who doesn't have a valid one gets pulled over, he can just say he's you.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:00 PM
deezz

Originally Posted by sean1967
Maybe it would be cool if none of us carried a license, then, when someone who doesn't have a valid one gets pulled over, he can just say he's you. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be biitchy, I am on my period.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Grommit

I'm sick of cops with attitudes too.

Your damage looks similar to mine when I got rear ended. My Z is still in the shop (been two months waiting on parts). The total cost will be around $6,000 but that includes light damage to the front bumper because my Z got pushed into the divider.

Like others said, I would take this opportunity to go aftermarket.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:05 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Go kick in the other brake lights so you can get the LEDs!

Quick Reply: Terrible Drivers! (hit my Z) *pics*