Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Marilyn got spanked in Fla.!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 01:25 PM
JimH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Marilyn got spanked in Fla.!!!

Yup, Marilyn got put to bed by Scott in a 6MT Touring the other night. We had gone to a location to shoot Scott's ride, a Viper and Marilyn all together. The shoot went fine and attracted the usual attention. In fact, the Viper was an attraction unto its own. After the shoot, we parted ways and on the way home I tried to get Scott to go on 3 honks from 40 (Marilyn's sweet spot), but he missed my signal or a shift and I jumped him but let off when I could see he wasn't going coming. Scott, being the shifty guy he is, suckered me into another run from about 55-60 or so (just when I was coming out of 2nd (new rearend gears) and literally blew me into the weeds! BTW, Scott, how much are you spraying? j/k Marilyn is still sad
Scott is a good guy and I enjoyed being w/him and his boss w/the Viper from Jimmy's Stereo in Ft. Walton Beach, Fla. I am on a guest computer in N. Carolina tonight and cannot post the pix, but will try to post em' tomorrow from my laptop. I am going to try and get to Fayetteville MotorSports 1/4 mile track tonight and hope to see some other 350's out there and pix to follow. Regards, Jim N' Marilyn
Old 04-17-2003, 01:34 PM
JimH

Default Re: Marilyn got spanked in Fla.!!!

Whoops, Scott is SRobert910 from this board and I'm not sure but he may be running a big block Chevy in his 350!!!
Regards, Jim

Originally posted by JimH
Yup, Marilyn got put to bed by Scott in a 6MT Touring the other night. We had gone to a location to shoot Scott's ride, a Viper and Marilyn all together. The shoot went fine and attracted the usual attention. In fact, the Viper was an attraction unto its own. After the shoot, we parted ways and on the way home I tried to get Scott to go on 3 honks from 40 (Marilyn's sweet spot), but he missed my signal or a shift and I jumped him but let off when I could see he wasn't going coming. Scott, being the shifty guy he is, suckered me into another run from about 55-60 or so (just when I was coming out of 2nd (new rearend gears) and literally blew me into the weeds! BTW, Scott, how much are you spraying? j/k Marilyn is still sad
Scott is a good guy and I enjoyed being w/him and his boss w/the Viper from Jimmy's Stereo in Ft. Walton Beach, Fla. I am on a guest computer in N. Carolina tonight and cannot post the pix, but will try to post em' tomorrow from my laptop. I am going to try and get to Fayetteville MotorSports 1/4 mile track tonight and hope to see some other 350's out there and pix to follow. Regards, Jim N' Marilyn
Old 04-17-2003, 02:52 PM
srobert910

Ah, i know you didn't really get on it. I think it's all the extra dirt on my car's paint that helped me. I'm sorry it was so dirty that day for your pics. It was great meeting you Jim, Next time you're in the area let me know and i'll gather up a few Z's for a cruise.