Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Lynnes Nissan Service. Im about to FLIP!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 05:27 AM
blackstealthz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to give you credit i would of lost it sorry to hear about this. I dont know wtf is going with the dealerships thank god mine is good with very prof people. And mechanics i would def call nissan corprate and file complaint heads will roll.Especially when you had to take time from work and drive back and forth 45min.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:33 PM
Blu Hvn

Am I missing something here? What year is the car? Is it under factory warranty? Is your car past the factory warranty and the 60 day warranty was provided by the dealer you bought it from?
Old 04-25-2007, 01:43 PM
yoichi

I Bought My 03 touring from them and let me tell you that they are Fuking Bast**ds. Never ever go there for any kind of purchase or service. F***ing C***suckers!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 01:45 PM
kitty_01

I wasn't too happy with Somerset Nissan some very earily similar experiences. I started to change my oil myself and replaced window motor myself...afraid to let them touch my car.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Blu Hvn
Am I missing something here? What year is the car? Is it under factory warranty? Is your car past the factory warranty and the 60 day warranty was provided by the dealer you bought it from?
Its an 04... ITS still under 60 days... PLUS++.. I have the Nissan Gold 100K mile warranty. the car has around 37K miles and according to the warranty card.. im good untill 6/16/2011

I called up nissan today..there gonna get back to me within 24 hrs I gave them all the dealers info etc.

- The guy from the service called me today.. and told me that we cant find any problems with ur car??. (The car is still in same condition as I left it).Now I have to go there tomorrow (again) and idk wuts going to happen..

Last edited by Vas@Extended; 04-25-2007 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Sopster

if i were you i wouldnt show up there unless you had a brick in your hand. unfortunately i heard alot of bad things about lynn's. and it looks like thats where i'm getting my 350. but i have a friend who works in the infiniti across the street. so i'm hoping that might help a little. good luck
Old 04-25-2007, 03:36 PM
03performz

Originally Posted by ZthirtyThr33
Its an 04... ITS still under 60 days... PLUS++.. I have the Nissan Gold 100K mile warranty. the car has around 37K miles and according to the warranty card.. im good untill 6/16/2011

I called up nissan today..there gonna get back to me within 24 hrs I gave them all the dealers info etc.

- The guy from the service called me today.. and told me that we cant find any problems with ur car??. (The car is still in same condition as I left it).Now I have to go there tomorrow (again) and idk wuts going to happen..
If you're in Westchester I guess it depends on where in the county you are but I go to GEIS Nissan on Route 6(I think it's considered Cortland..or..Mahopac). They replaced my tranny and gave me a new clutch without hesitation. They also did the fuel recall and no probs. Check them out if you're anywhere near there.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 03performz
If you're in Westchester I guess it depends on where in the county you are but I go to GEIS Nissan on Route 6(I think it's considered Cortland..or..Mahopac). They replaced my tranny and gave me a new clutch without hesitation. They also did the fuel recall and no probs. Check them out if you're anywhere near there.
oh reallyy?... im like 10 min from mahopac...ill deff give them a call!!.. thanx a lot
Old 04-25-2007, 03:51 PM
03performz

Originally Posted by ZthirtyThr33
oh reallyy?... im like 10 min from mahopac...ill deff give them a call!!.. thanx a lot
No prob. I'm always willing to help a fellow member out. I only go to them for warranty or alignment work. I do everything else myself. I'm too particular and had too many bad experience to trust anyone else with my car. None there though (bad experiences).
Old 04-25-2007, 03:56 PM
keosh

go for another dealership this place sounds like the glendale dealership but glendales is still worse they dont even care if you call 1800-nissan1 they just dont care and try riping you off on maintanince and even worse when you are buying the car
Old 04-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by keosh
go for another dealership this place sounds like the glendale dealership but glendales is still worse they dont even care if you call 1800-nissan1 they just dont care and try riping you off on maintanince and even worse when you are buying the car
Ye car is being picked up tomorrow... im gonna take the manager put him in the car and im gonan make him drive another Z and prove him wrong and then iam OUT of there
Old 04-25-2007, 05:50 PM
wahooj

LOL Nissan Corporate will never get back to you within 24 hours. You will have to call them twice a day until they finally decide to do something. I recommend getting started on all avenues simultaneously. Also start a claim with the BBB Autoline, even though its funded by Nissan. Be ready to file a small claims case. Good luck.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:27 PM
VENOMSZ

nissan's way of doing business SUCKS!
Althought I LOVE my Z, I'll NEVER EVER
buy another nissan. I've always owned
HONDA's, and their business practices are
second to none. From purchase, to service
I never had any issues what-so-ever.
When i purchased my 06 Z, I had to fight with
the dealer, and 1800nissan1 to get my NISMO
spoiler put on. I had the buyers order, and it
was factored into the selling price, but the salesman
said he misquoted me, and needed an additional
$350 to get it painted and put on. Needless to say,
it took almost a month to get it put on right. I did not
have to pay that $$$, but I had to go there 3 times.
I had to get the owner Mr. Mossey involved to finally
get it done. The salesman at one point told me that he
did not care what I did, or who I talked to, he was not
going to pay the $350 out of his pocket.
1800nissan1 told me that they could not get involved, and
that they don't regulate what the dealerships do.
I can't stand nissan...if you live in Houston,
STAY AWAY FROM MOSSEY NISSAN!
Old 04-25-2007, 08:33 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

the 800 nissan number told me the same BS when i had a problem
Old 04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
HighwaySpeed

Some dealerships suck.

5AT FTW!
Old 04-25-2007, 09:43 PM
FALLEN1z

when i had my last 350z it had a bad 3rd gear grind and i also had the extended warranty and they said that the warranty covers all internal transmission parts but not the tranny itself, but it costs more to rip apart the tranny than it does to replace it....sooooo they wouldnt replace it under warranty and basically said go **** yourself cuz you're out of luck. im pretty sure nissan will only warranty small things without a problem, anything expensive they will make up some sort of excuse
Old 04-26-2007, 03:17 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by FALLEN1z
when i had my last 350z it had a bad 3rd gear grind and i also had the extended warranty and they said that the warranty covers all internal transmission parts but not the tranny itself, but it costs more to rip apart the tranny than it does to replace it....sooooo they wouldnt replace it under warranty and basically said go **** yourself cuz you're out of luck. im pretty sure nissan will only warranty small things without a problem, anything expensive they will make up some sort of excuse
Ye but I know so many ppl with 3rd gear grind... and they just got a brand new tranny and clutch. We will see, im gonan go there today.. wish me luck.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:57 AM
carmel300zx

3 times and still broken...Lemon Law...
Old 04-26-2007, 05:20 AM
discodordon

guess he never read the part of the service manual that states "transmision must be replaced, no internal parts are servicable."

something along those lines :lol:
Old 04-26-2007, 05:29 AM
quidproquo
Need a Tune!!!

Sounds like the only option you have at this point (if you don't get satisfaction today, or choose pursue the NJ lemon law) is to wait the 60 days, then take your car to your local dealer and show them your warrantee card. I hope you got a nissan extended warranty and not a hokey aftermarket one that only Lynnes will honor.

Quick Reply: Lynnes Nissan Service. Im about to FLIP!