Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Nissan Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 06:23 PM
driveblackz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan Dealerships

I am just wandering how many people like their Nissan Dealership? I live in Utah and go to Tim Dahle Nissan dealership in Murray. I cannot stand the service i get from them. They are very difficult to get any warranty work done and when they finally agree they are very rude about it. I was wandering if anyone else is having as much problems with there dealership as I am?
Old 06-16-2007, 06:30 PM
stormcrow

i hear dealership horror stories continuously...so, when one goes above and beyond it should be known...

REGAL NISSAN in Alpharetta, GA is one of the best in the nation... the two people to see are:

Bruce Zamora in Sales and Steph Forsythe in Service...

i would drive out of state to buy from them... i've purchased two vehicles from them already...

Last edited by stormcrow; 06-16-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Morningglorie

I've been happy with mine. I bought from Mike Pallone Nissan. They have since sold their Nissan business to Sheehy, so now I go there for service. Seems fine, we've been happy so far.

However, on our last service for our Maxima just a few weeks ago, they claimed to have checked the pressure in the spare tire. Well, unfortunately we had a flat on the highway a few days ago and had to use the spare. It was WAY underinflated. Fortunately we had an air compressor with us (one of those small versions that fit in the trunk). But made me wonder what else they claimed to have checked that maybe wasn't. So I wouldn't say they're perfect.

But for oil changes and routine service, I guess so far, so good.

This is in the No. Virginia area.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:10 PM
VENOMSZ

I bought my Z from Mossy Nissan in Houston...they SUCK
I received 6 free oil changes, but will not use them for sheet.
I take my Z for oil changes to Peacock Nissan, and they are ok
service wise. I would not buy a car from them though. My cousin
bought his Frontier from them, I was there the whole time when he
was buying it, and I did not like their treatment, or tactics.
My uncle bought his Xterra from Baker Jackson, and did not like
the experience, or service. All in all, I can't reccomend any Nissan
dealership in Houston to anyone.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:19 PM
flintgauge

basically you're asking me if I like being swindled and robbed?
Old 06-16-2007, 08:28 PM
SniperHunter

Can't say I've ever dealt with a great Nissan dealership. Infiniti yes, but Nissan no. Nissan dealers always tend to have some middle-aged Italian or Italian-wannabe as a manager who enjoys trying to feed you utter bull**** with his best Robert DeNiro game face.

Have only been to ONE dealership in NY where I didn't see that: Biener Nissan and Audi of Great Neck. Good place. The manager is an old little man, very nice guy, doesn't jack you around on trade-in offers (they don't use Galves, basically).

Infiniti of Massapequa is probably the best Infiniti dealership in all of NY. I have two people I know there, one of which is my friend, and they're totally upstanding guys. The manager is also nice.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:38 PM
silver350tn

i work at a nissan dealership and i enjoy it very much we are very good as far as customer service and i love to work on Z's stop by sometime its in Cool Springs Tennessee @ the auto collection
Old 06-16-2007, 10:44 PM
IcW@TeR

i'm not real fond of the quotes most of them are sending me
Old 06-17-2007, 03:57 AM
bailey bill

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by driveblackz
I am just wandering how many people like their Nissan Dealership? I live in Utah and go to Tim Dahle Nissan dealership in Murray. I cannot stand the service i get from them. They are very difficult to get any warranty work done and when they finally agree they are very rude about it. I was wandering if anyone else is having as much problems with there dealership as I am?
So why don't you simply have your car serviced at a different dealership?

bill
Old 06-17-2007, 05:36 AM
Petey

Originally Posted by IcW@TeR
i'm not real fond of the quotes most of them are sending me
At least you got them to send you quotes. Last summer I contacted 10-12 Nissan dealers in central Indiana. About half of the ones I asked for quotes NEVER bothered to respond at all, even to confirm my request. Another quarter responded, but wouldn't give me a quote, preferring instead to blow smoke up my **** with how good they were, and why not come in and we could talk about it. The final quarter did as requested although one guy quoted me > sticker and most gave pretty pathetic prices not worthy of negotiating from. One guy who did seem to have a decent price, nevertheless made a pest of himself to the point I wouldn't ever do business with him, calling me 8-10 times when I didn't give him my phone number and requested contact via email. In the end I did not buy a car until six months later. One good dealer out of a dozen in my experience.

Now one dealer charges to diagnose a problem, even though they kept my car for 2 days and didn't find anything wrong. Another one wants me to call a week in advance for an oil change.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:42 AM
Fastass350z

eisenhauer nissan in wernersville pa is great. the are all nice and they just got me a new tranny because mine was making noises slightly. i bought mine there and didnt have a prob yet. when my girl had an eclipse mitsubishi was ****** i jump over the counter and went after the fat guy cuz hes a cockey sob
Old 06-17-2007, 06:18 AM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Some dealerships are great, others totally suck but a lot of it is perception. One person can think a certain dealership is the greatest on earth and other person will have a bad experience there and claim that they are the worst. It's all based on your experiences with certain people at the dealership.

If you make friends with the service advisors and parts counter people, your experience at a dealership will almost certainly turn out positive. We see posts on here all the time from people who have copped an attitude going into a service visit and reported nothing but horror stories. If you go in acting like an *******, that's exactly how they are going to treat you.

BTW--- wandering is not the same as wondering
Old 06-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Tac-M

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stormcrow
i hear dealership horror stories continuously...so, when one goes above and beyond it should be known...

REGAL NISSAN in Alpharetta, GA is one of the best in the nation... the two people to see are:

i would drive out of state to buy from them... i've purchased two vehicles from them already...

+ 1 million billion zzz--lion ! regal is good.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:10 AM
PDX_Racer

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts

I agree with DaveZ. I've always tried to get to know the service advisors and especially the service manager. Get to know the parts counter people.

Yes, it takes a bit of extra time to just talk with them, but remember they are people, and they will take care of the customers who make them feel like people with a common interest (cars) instead of someone who works at a "stealership."

Remember, you get what you give. If you "give" a bad attitude to the people that you deal with, they're likely to want to "stick it back to you."
Old 06-17-2007, 08:38 AM
Smawg350

I'm not a fan of my local dealership.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:42 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Tac-M
+ 1 million billion zzz--lion ! regal is good.
you a local?
Old 06-17-2007, 08:43 AM
aDDandrew

Originally Posted by stormcrow

Have you gone to Gwinnett Place Nissan? If so, how was the service?
Old 06-17-2007, 08:44 AM
bremboboy

If you value the life of your Z, NEVER go to Universal City Nissan for Service!!! The porters there there race the cars and they scratched up my front bumper severely. A porter personally told me that he races every z in the service center....YIKES Not to mention that half of the service advisors refuse to speak with english speaking customers...
Old 06-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Behemel

I go to Hall Nissan of VA Beach, VA currently, and absolutely love the service I've gotten so far. I've had to deal with them a lot lately, so I've had plenty of interaction with different sales reps and such. I've shopped around for different prices on services before I get anything done and I haven't been ripped yet. Aside from that, one of the parts guys cuts me deals on parts, so I really can't complain. I can get parts cheaper through that guy than absolutely anywhere else I've looked. Unfortunately I'm moving soon, so I won't be able to take advantage of that for much longer.

Quick Reply: Nissan Dealerships