Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Parkings Lots

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 09:36 AM
OverdrivE23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkings Lots

I just bought my Z about a week ago and, like alot of you Im sure; I park far from others.

Does this happen to you?

I park far away...say if i go to the gym; but irreguardless of how far....when i come back there is always someone parked near me!!!!

Like people can't figure out WHY I'm parked far away!!

Its driving me NUTS!!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 09:40 AM
DesiZ_06

damn use a search button! there's a thread already about this. it has been talked to death.

why don't u do us a favor, learn how to get use to the site. read and learn from others. find out the do's and don't of the site. ok? thanx
Old 06-27-2007, 09:57 AM
blaukal

re·gard·less / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ri-gahrd-lis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective 1.having or showing no regard; heedless; unmindful (often fol. by of). –adverb 2.without concern as to advice, warning, hardship, etc.; anyway: I must make the decision regardless. —Idiom 3.regardless of, in spite of; without regard for: They'll do it regardless of the cost.
ir·re·gard·less / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ir-i-gahrd-lis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adverb Nonstandard.
[Origin: 1910–15; ir-2 (prob. after irrespective) + regardless]

—Usage note Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:16 AM
mcurry5

wow people are touchy on here. Now we have english and grammer lessons going on here too. Amazing, that you would be able to get english lessons on a 350z forum. Gotta love this place.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:26 AM
blackstealthz

Originally Posted by mcurry5
wow people are touchy on here. Now we have english and grammer lessons going on here too. Amazing, that you would be able to get english lessons on a 350z forum. Gotta love this place.

LOL its a very multi educational forum.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:29 AM
deezz

Originally Posted by DesiZ_06
damn use a search button! there's a thread already about this. it has been talked to death.

why don't u do us a favor, learn how to get use to the site. read and learn from others. find out the do's and don't of the site. ok? thanx
DAMN!! Did you catch your girl cheating on you with a midget? Did your dog just die? You couldn't get it up last night? Got fired from your job at the the sperm bank for drinking on the job? C'mon...you can tell us.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:33 AM
NGZ

Your parking kung fu is still weak.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Teufel
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree. Lots of jerk-offs just waiting for someone to post something that has been discussed before so they can jump down their throats.

You flamers (term used loosely) need to find something more constructive to do with your time.

Jerk-off -
-noun 1. A forum vulture who sits in anticipation of someone making a mistake according to a strict geek code created by a man who has never been laid.

-verb 2. What said vultures do in between and during flaming people on internet forums. Takes place up to 10 times per day.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:42 AM
GT47R

Lmao!! this is just too funny!!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Zazoozle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow some of you people are so mean. This makes me wonder if this is the kind of forum I want to be on...I mean, 1/2 of us are here to learn, and the other 1/2 here because they love Z's and want to share knowledge.

I feel uncomfortable being on the "here to learn" team. that sux. I should probably go somewhere else to talk about Z's, but luckily there are so many people on here and enough nice people to make me stay.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:52 AM
deezz

Originally Posted by Zazoozle
Wow some of you people are so mean. This makes me wonder if this is the kind of forum I want to be on...I mean, 1/2 of us are here to learn, and the other 1/2 here because they love Z's and want to share knowledge.

I feel uncomfortable being on the "here to learn" team. that sux. I should probably go somewhere else to talk about Z's, but luckily there are so many people on here and enough nice people to make me stay.
Don't let a handful of Douchebags spoil your fun. This is the best Z board around if you ask me.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Richy350Z

Originally Posted by Zazoozle

Once again, people don't get flamed for being noobs. They get flamed because they're posting thread which have been talked about many times.
All they're telling the guy is to use the search button, learn it. That's it? Easy and simple. Before you start a thread.

Other people get flamed because they're posting wothless threads, and they know they'll get flamed on.

Like this one;
https://my350z.com/forum/southern-california/280184-do-you-guys-know-where-i-can-find.html
Old 06-27-2007, 11:23 AM
DesiZ_06

Originally Posted by Richy350Z
Once again, people don't get flamed for being noobs. They get flamed because they're posting thread which have been talked about many times.
All they're telling the guy is to use the search button, learn it. That's it? Easy and simple. Before you start a thread.

Other people get flamed because they're posting wothless threads, and they know they'll get flamed on.

Like this one;
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280184

+1 I couldn't have said it better. Thank you!
Old 06-27-2007, 11:29 AM
NightRida

I don't get it, I park close to other vehicles as long as there is enough room on both sides of my car and NEVER had a door ding and this is a 2007 too!
You guys need to loosen up, I tried to do what you guys are doing with my old car but it just got dinged to death! Now I just say **** it and park next to others.

The key is to park next to nice cars and keep space, most of the time they will just admire your car and won't ding it! And try and take curb spaces too. Till this day I have no dings. Exceptions: Unless you live in ******* county!

Peace!
Old 06-27-2007, 11:33 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by opathal
I agree. Lots of jerk-offs just waiting for someone to post something that has been discussed before so they can jump down their throats.

You flamers (term used loosely) need to find something more constructive to do with your time.

Jerk-off -
-noun 1. A forum vulture who sits in anticipation of someone making a mistake according to a strict geek code created by a man who has never been laid.

-verb 2. What said vultures do in between and during flaming people on internet forums. Takes place up to 10 times per day.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:10 PM
wasmith

Well, it's one thing to suggest someone use the search feature. It's quite another to be a complete douchebag and make the guy feel like an idiot for asking a question.

And who in the f00k made you the forum ****?

OverdrivE23, to avoid douchebags like the DesiZ_06, just do a quick search on the topic in which you're looking for answers.

The search button is the second link from the right, toward the top of this page.

Welcome and good luck in the future.

To opathal,
That was by far the funniest thing I've read in days. Thank you.

Last edited by wasmith; 06-27-2007 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:19 PM
Forest

Originally Posted by OverdrivE23
I just bought my Z about a week ago and, like alot of you Im sure; I park far from others.

Does this happen to you?

I park far away...say if i go to the gym; but irreguardless of how far....when i come back there is always someone parked near me!!!!

Like people can't figure out WHY I'm parked far away!!

Its driving me NUTS!!!!
I've had this happen to me too. Sometimes though I've noticed that it's another person who is also concerned about their car.

OK folks, all the nice cars go over here.

But if some beat up old car keeps showing up next to you, then you're not parking out far enough.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Behemel

Owning a Z is about love, not hate.

Take a pill and chill my brotha's.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:04 PM
edchoy02

So what if this is a topic that's been discussed before? I can see if OverdrivE23 was looking for info and was too lazy to do a search first.

But OverdrivE23 was not. OverdrivE23 was just venting and started a new thread for other people to vent and show sympathy.

There is a difference.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:36 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

VO(subscribes for entertainment value)

Quick Reply: Parkings Lots