Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Delivery confirmed moved up to Sept 3!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 06:54 AM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Re: Delivery Confirmed for September 12th!

Originally posted by nizl

So.... you're available??

Congrats to all you guys - I tried calling my dealer just now but they're all at that conference. Will try again tomorrow.

GETTING CLOSE! Very cool. To think, just 8 short months ago I preordered...
haha, yup, i'm available. Check out the 90% men thread (aka my singles ad ) hehe...

So if your dealers are at the conference, why didn't you hunt them down when you were there?? lol...Good luck on finding out your ETA and VIN...
Old 08-02-2002, 07:15 AM
infinite z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by cash1

I bought my 95 300zxTT at Courtesy Nissan. I tried to place a preorder there on 1-15-2002 in the morning and they told me they had already sold all their preorder allotment, since they had been taking deposits fo 2 years already. The offered to take my deposit for a 2004 delivery. After arguing about how the preorder program was supposed to work, I left and preordered at Bankston. Being so active with the Z programs, they also claimed to have the largest allocation for the Z. I think they expected 130 Z's for 2003

How did you get a preorder in a week later? Oh well. Have fun
Well I actually put my deposit down in February of '01, not just this past Jan. And I was #20 on the list when I did it! That was 18 months ago! Pretty crazy. Glad you got in at Bankston, Courtesy was a preorder zoo!