Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This is what I like about Intense Motorsports....

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007 | 12:10 PM
dkmaxitus

Originally Posted by vo7848
have you tried email or PM?
yes. but they too much for them to even get to me

the reason is i ordered something and got it in good time being the i live in hawaii so everything is all good. but my package wasn't complete and i need the wiring kit for it.
Old 07-30-2007 | 12:24 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by dkmaxitus

the reason is i ordered something and got it in good time being the i live in hawaii so everything is all good. but my package wasn't complete and i need the wiring kit for it.
no worries.. man i am sure htey 'll get back to you in a short bit and make you happy in the end =]

when did u pMed or email them?
Old 07-30-2007 | 12:31 PM
VO...
Administrator

I know how you feel. I hear it's hard & expensive to recieve shipments in Hawaii. I guess it comes with the territory though. I hope everything works out for ya..
Old 07-30-2007 | 12:31 PM
dkmaxitus

i PMed earlier this morning. this is the first time i tried getting in touch with them through this forums.
Old 07-30-2007 | 12:32 PM
dkmaxitus

I know how you feel. I hear it's hard & expensive to recieve shipments in Hawaii. I guess it comes with the territory though. I hope everything works out for ya..
for reals. thanks man
Old 07-31-2007 | 03:56 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Cameron,

Thanks for your order and your post. As we found out your phone call to us, and your PM came during our lunch hour. Good talking to you yesterday and today btw.

D.
Old 08-01-2007 | 02:41 PM
dkmaxitus

yeah thanks for helping sort out the confusion. look foward to more orders in the near future
Old 08-01-2007 | 05:00 PM
IIQuickSilverII

glad to see al sorted out FAST
Old 08-01-2007 | 05:08 PM
Dio1988

I just received my tracking # from intense!! i'm real excited. D you know which package it is that's being sent? could be either because they were both expected around this time
Old 08-01-2007 | 05:41 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

yeah thanks for helping sort out the confusion. look foward to more orders in the near future
Cameron,

NP man. Look forward to doing more business witchu in the future as well.

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
glad to see al sorted out FAST
Jorge, we agree on many things.

Originally Posted by Dio1988
I just received my tracking # from intense!! i'm real excited. D you know which package it is that's being sent? could be either because they were both expected around this time
Steve, that tracking number was for your AUT cf eyelines. We're expecting to see our VeilSide stocking order by Friday/Monday.

Thanks fellas.

Darrrrrren (going home now..)
Old 08-01-2007 | 05:51 PM
Dio1988

^^ more evidense as to why D and Intense is the best...
Old 08-10-2007 | 06:30 AM
VO...
Administrator

I finally got the kit painted. Last night's install proved challenging. I get the rear skirt mounted and bolted down, then proceed to peel back the ribbon off the tape. The tape doesn't hold. The skirt kept popping off. I ended up having to remove all the factory tape that it comes equipped with and replacing it with new 3M tape. Lucky I had 2 rolls laying around.

Next, I installed the passenger side side skirts. I ran out of tape at that point. I went ahead and prepped the driver's side for today's install.

This morning I went to look at it and found some areas of the rear and side where the tape was starting to give. I can't say that I'm content with this. I guess it's something I'm going to have to live with. I know it's going to end up bugging me though. I must say I'm one that doesn't like imperfections in the car, espcially given the amount of time and effort I invest in it. Seeing little crevices/gaps with 3M tape giving way is not going to look appealing IMO. What to do, what to do...
Old 08-10-2007 | 07:28 AM
IIQuickSilverII

I finally got the kit painted. Last night's install proved challenging. I get the rear skirt mounted and bolted down, then proceed to peel back the ribbon off the tape. The tape doesn't hold. The skirt kept popping off. I ended up having to remove all the factory tape that it comes equipped with and replacing it with new 3M tape. Lucky I had 2 rolls laying around.

Next, I installed the passenger side side skirts. I ran out of tape at that point. I went ahead and prepped the driver's side for today's install.

This morning I went to look at it and found some areas of the rear and side where the tape was starting to give. I can't say that I'm content with this. I guess it's something I'm going to have to live with. I know it's going to end up bugging me though. I must say I'm one that doesn't like imperfections in the car, espcially given the amount of time and effort I invest in it. Seeing little crevices/gaps with 3M tape giving way is not going to look appealing IMO. What to do, what to do...
Old 08-10-2007 | 07:45 AM
VO...
Administrator

How did I know that was coming.

Here's a couple shots of the rear I took in a hurry.
Attached Thumbnails This is what I like about Intense Motorsports....-imgp2644.jpg   This is what I like about Intense Motorsports....-imgp2645.jpg  
Old 08-10-2007 | 08:11 AM
IIQuickSilverII

How did I know that was coming.

Here's a couple shots of the rear I took in a hurry.

u cant expect such a nice write up of details of body parts installation to go with no pics...

you gotta have them.. this kit is quiet easy to install actually so the fact that you made it hard shows your levle of detail which needs to be shown thats all
Old 08-10-2007 | 08:17 AM
VO...
Administrator

u cant expect such a nice write up of details of body parts installation to go with no pics...

you gotta have them.. this kit is quiet easy to install actually so the fact that you made it hard shows your levle of detail which needs to be shown thats all
thanks bro I have to admit I was pretty content until I went out this morning and noticed the 3M tape was giving out in small sections. I really do like the kit though. It's nice and suttle.
Old 08-13-2007 | 02:23 PM
VO...
Administrator

Default Update

The rear lip didn't hold up too well. Apparently the 4 inch Ti tips get too hot. They melted the polyurethane on each side. It's noticable, but what can I really do about it. I'm gonna let it melt away what it has too, then smoothen it out and use some touch-up paint...
Old 08-14-2007 | 05:57 AM
IIQuickSilverII

The rear lip didn't hold up too well. Apparently the 4 inch Ti tips get too hot. They melted the polyurethane on each side. It's noticable, but what can I really do about it. I'm gonna let it melt away what it has too, then smoothen it out and use some touch-up paint...

i know what you mean and yah..nothin you can really do...you need to try to adjust the hangers on the exhaust... i ahd the same problem but after it get done meltin the sourroundings, just smooth it out and looks fine
Old 08-14-2007 | 07:19 AM
VO...
Administrator

i know what you mean and yah..nothin you can really do...you need to try to adjust the hangers on the exhaust... i ahd the same problem but after it get done meltin the sourroundings, just smooth it out and looks fine
I'm gonna run the Z tonight again. Hopefully it's melt off the last bits it needs too. I'll use a small file to smoothen it out afterwards. I probably leave the hangers as is. I'd rather have the lip melt than my Ti muffler scrape.
Old 08-14-2007 | 06:31 PM
Laughitup85

+1 For Intense motorsports!!

Quick Reply: This is what I like about Intense Motorsports....