Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Nissan screws yet another Z owner

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007 | 05:21 AM
350zebra///

I can make an educated diagnosis just from your writing that you may possibly have a mental illness. With the fact that I have a new Z I feel obligated to help you. Please go and talk to the doctor below. He has been great with helping me with my childhood problems. I developed firestarters syndrome (yes very real indeed) when I was younger. He helped me get through it. Please PM me for any additional information you might require.

Dr. Joel B. Glass, MD
301 Cooper Street
Camden, New Jersey 08102
Old 08-03-2007 | 06:47 AM
Shabba2

Originally Posted by 350zebra///
I can make an educated diagnosis just from your writing that you may possibly have a mental illness. With the fact that I have a new Z I feel obligated to help you. Please go and talk to the doctor below. He has been great with helping me with my childhood problems. I developed firestarters syndrome (yes very real indeed) when I was younger. He helped me get through it. Please PM me for any additional information you might require.

Dr. Joel B. Glass, MD
301 Cooper Street
Camden, New Jersey 08102
HeLLOOOOO left field....
Old 08-03-2007 | 07:00 AM
imjdoggie

I went through the same stuff with my 03, just move on you will not get anywhere with this issue. Just get the car aligned yourself, be done with it and enjoy your Z.
Old 08-03-2007 | 07:03 AM
fast kiwi

Dr. Joel B. Glass, MD
301 Cooper Street
Camden, New Jersey 08102

WTHF?? and i thought the OP had "issues"
Old 08-03-2007 | 07:33 AM
z32 Outlaw Z

Well anyways thanks for all your help guys, ive sort of calm down a bit, i just really thought that it was an issue that was not my fault and thought that a TIME Period should of not been put on for this repair.
I understand the warrenty terms and how and when they apply, but felt that this issue should of not been a warrenty issue, and more of if its ever been done/fixed.
Lady still hasnt called me back, ill see what happens, if not its not a big deal anymore considering that most of you guys believe there is nothing Nissan can do....
Thanks
Old 08-03-2007 | 07:45 AM
z32 Outlaw Z

Dr. Joel B. Glass, MD
301 Cooper Street
Camden, New Jersey 08102
Your kidding me right? from looking and reading ALL the 4 posts that you have made, I can conclude that you are a dumba$$, no life, sitting around the comp flaming ppl on all different forums because u have nothing better to do and hopefully get some attention, douchebag, SOB ..... AND i DONT need Dr. Glass to concur my analysis on that one..... hes another fake memeber i think guys, just read his member info...

Z/G Owner:
Z
Color:
Teal
Trim Level:
N/A
MyMods:
Turbo Boosters, Injen Exhaust, Vulk Rims, Brembo tires, HID 10,000K (very offensive), Hood painted to match tan seats.
Biography:
Very smart and new to import cars domain
Interests:
Collecting vinyls, Knife sharpening, studying effects of noise pollution on dogs reproductive systems
Diligent Computer Tech Assistant
Old 08-03-2007 | 03:51 PM
350zebra///

"I can conclude that you are a dumba$$, no life, sitting around the comp flaming ppl on all different forums because u have nothing better to do and hopefully get some attention, douchebag, SOB"

From this statement I can gather you have a serious problem. I am no longer willing to help you. I am a proud Z owner and do not appreciate being called childish names. I am far from fake! I will be at the August 5th meet. I will be looking forward to speaking with you and resolving this conflict you have created. I am 6'3 240lbs I do not think you will have a problem finding me but if you are unable to you can be sure I will find you.
Old 08-03-2007 | 03:55 PM
HitLines

Originally Posted by Delako
So you knew about the 03 problem but you bought it anyways? Did you ask them before you bought the car about the tire problem? Sounds more like youre trying to screw Nissan to me.
Exactly, you roll the dice with the 03. Thankfully for me, no snake eyes!
Old 08-03-2007 | 04:49 PM
Max-Q

"I can conclude that you are a dumba$$, no life, sitting around the comp flaming ppl on all different forums because u have nothing better to do and hopefully get some attention, douchebag, SOB"

From this statement I can gather you have a serious problem. I am no longer willing to help you. I am a proud Z owner and do not appreciate being called childish names. I am far from fake! I will be at the August 5th meet. I will be looking forward to speaking with you and resolving this conflict you have created. I am 6'3 240lbs I do not think you will have a problem finding me but if you are unable to you can be sure I will find you.

You might want to check back in with the Doc, bro, it seems that you still have some issues. I don't see where the OP was out of line at all other than thinking Nissan still owed him something. Whatever, but he sure didn't threaten or criticize anyone like you did.

Oh yeah, 6'3" 240?? that's kind of punny if you ask me. I'm 6'5" 257
Old 08-04-2007 | 09:01 PM
Cyp

I recommend going with some nice Volk wheels, better aftermarket suspension, camber kit for the rear after a modest drop, have it aligned and call it a day. IF you really want to stay with your stock wheels (which dont give you much handling) then worry about the tire feathering deal.
Old 08-04-2007 | 09:14 PM
HDPDZO6

I don't see how you're getting screwed.

If you were in my restaurant and for whatever reason I gave you a gift certificate for a free meal or two (which expires 1 year from issue) and you show up 2.5 years later, asking for free food... Guess what, ya aint getting squat.

Give up your airline seat and the airline usually gives a free flight voucher, which is only good for a year. Don't come back after 2.5 years expecting a free ticket.
Old 08-04-2007 | 09:52 PM
Built2shredZ

Z32 Outlaw,

If you plan on putting on a Suspension kit like the Nismo, that should take care of your problem also...