Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

People hate the 350Z

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Steve-O Z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People hate the 350Z

I don't know why, but everytime I take my car out somewhere, it gets messed with. I've had drinks thrown at it, drinks poured on it, stuff put under my tires, shopping carts propped against it, etc. People always call 350zs pieces of **** and wannabe supras? Well, the spark for this thread is:

The other night, I take my gf to outback just to get some food and have a nice evening out. We went late, as we both worked all day. Nobody else was there. We come outside and there is a beat up dodge dakota right beside me. The seat is folded up. Someone got out of the back. There is a mountain dew can WEDGED under my rear tire. I grab it and toss it across the lot. Then I go to get in when my gf asks, "Hey, did a bird **** on your car?" I look and someone spit a huge loogey on my front glass. It ran down and puddled in the corner. I get pissed. I go in and do a once over. Nobody else but 3 little punk *** guys. I ask the girl at the front to tell them that there has been an accident and that they need to come outside. She didn't. A manager comes outside and does nothing. I clean off my glass with paper towels. BUT before I left, the truck got a huge loogey on his door handle. Have a nice day to you too, Mr. hater.

I've read all sorts of posts about people having problems with haters. I can't wait until I catch someone messing up my car. It's bound to happen sooner or later.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:54 AM
fttl

I know what you mean. People always park next to me when I'm the only one in the very back. The other day, I had an Escalade park next to me put TWO dings in my car. They left with a nice, deep, scratch that started at the front and ended in at the rear :-).
Old 08-18-2007, 10:57 AM
Steve-O Z33

Originally Posted by fttl
I know what you mean. People always park next to me when I'm the only one in the very back. The other day, I had an Escalade park next to me put TWO dings in my car. They left with a nice, deep, scratch that started at the front and ended in at the rear :-).

I normally don't retaliate but the other night, no other cars were around. It was too obvious that a young person drove that truck. Someone got out of the back and there were 3 wannabe thugs inside. Even if they didn't do it, atleast my car isn't the only 1 that got spit on. I'm sick and tired of working my *** off for a blank canvas for haters. I'm seriously gonna put a big decal on my car that says "Only *****es F#@K with cars"
Old 08-18-2007, 11:00 AM
fast kiwi

really, maybe every one just hates you????

j/k.. people hate on cars that they cant afford all the time..

Our storage yard is behind a bowling ally (i work for a high line dealership) and some idoit threw a bowling ball through the back of a 750li BMW smashing the rear wood trim up and dvd system as well.. i could go on and on with these kinda stories.. but my point is what i started with.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:11 AM
VENOMSZ

That straight sucks.
Luckily I have not noticed that
type of BS here in Houston.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

'it's the driver, not the car'
Old 08-18-2007, 11:17 AM
sandthepilot

I haven't had anything bad happen to my car yet *knock on wood*
Old 08-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Datapimp

Wow, I've never had any problems; at least none that I have noticed. Maybe I've just been lucky and it's just a matter of time. Anyway, sorry to hear about all the a** holes out there you guys have run across. People need to concentrate on their own lives and quit f-ing with other people’s hard earned belongings.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:22 AM
chriskabobbers

if it aint your property, don't touch it. admire it all you want, but don't touch it. even hate it if you want, but don't touch it.

i was eatting pho with my buddy last night after one of our meets, and ofcourse we parked right in front of the restaurant and sat at the window spot to watch the cars, there must have been 10 ppl at least through out the night walking by, putting their hands on the window and looking inside, putting their finger prints on my hood, it was so annoying.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:26 AM
sandthepilot

But seriously though, people need to learn to respect others properties. It's like a Bimmer parks next to me and gives me a bad look, and in my head i'm like hey your car is worth way more than mine! People are idiots, they think the 350Z is one of the most expensive vehicles when they are in fact probably the most affordable "sports" car in it's class. Go get your own! Stop Vandalizing others because of your insanely stupid jealousy!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:24 PM
DIGItonium

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sandthepilot
But seriously though, people need to learn to respect others properties... Go get your own! Stop Vandalizing others because of your insanely stupid jealousy!
Sorry man. That's how life works. It'll never happen so we'll always have to put up with it. The only way to stop is to drive POS cars.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:28 PM
BJX
Banned

Originally Posted by sandthepilot
I haven't had anything bad happen to my car yet *knock on wood*
qft
Old 08-18-2007, 12:39 PM
UHATEIT

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers
if it aint your property, don't touch it. admire it all you want, but don't touch it. even hate it if you want, but don't touch it.

i was eatting pho with my buddy last night after one of our meets, and ofcourse we parked right in front of the restaurant and sat at the window spot to watch the cars, there must have been 10 ppl at least through out the night walking by, putting their hands on the window and looking inside, putting their finger prints on my hood, it was so annoying.

that's when you hit the panic button to scare those ****ers away!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Datapimp

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers

Mmmm PHO.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:53 PM
banshee

Yeah that really sucks. I just recently got my G and haven't had any experiences like that but I do get a lot of evil looks when driving it. I get compliments too but more evil looks. I live in ATL and there are TONS of more expensive cars around, but I get evil looks because mines not a hooptie with huge wheels that cost more than the car. If I ever catch someone spitting on my car or bangin there door into it I'll probably get arrested.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:01 PM
taurran

"wannabe supras" HAHAHAHAHAH... I'd just laugh at whoever said this knowing they know absolutely jack and **** about cars. People, especially kids, are very ignorant when it comes to what makes a car a nice car. Any hate for the Z is purely jealousy and immaturity.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Steve-O Z33

Last time I caught someone messing with 1 of my cars, I ran out of a McDonald's and chased their car. I scooped up a piece of broken asphault and dropped their back glass. Then the guy wanted to fight b/c "he only threw a milk shake." I don't care what it was... I threw something back. That was an eclipse that I had. My Z is much better!
Old 08-18-2007, 01:31 PM
sandthepilot

Originally Posted by BJX
qft
qft
Old 08-18-2007, 01:43 PM
black06z

I definitely whatcha guys mean. Everytime I pass thru my neighborhood, young kids wanna spit on my car.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:49 PM
diwun67

To this day no one has really messed my Z, except when I went to Ybor city the other night I found someone had drawn a small, upside down cross on my driver's side headlight with a magic marker It wiped off easily with alcohol though, no harm no foul. But it was weird nonetheless...
Originally Posted by black06z
I definitely whatcha guys mean. Everytime I pass thru my neighborhood, young kids wanna spit on my car.
A co2 powered pellet handgun will teach 'em a lesson lol

Quick Reply: People hate the 350Z