Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Egg'd

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 02:06 AM
Blaumph

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Egg'd

Well, I've had the Z for over a year and luckily never had anyone mess with it, until tonight. I was parked near downtown in San Francisco (Hayes street to be exact). Went to some pizza place with my girl for maybe half an hour. Came back and noticed that some ***** had hit the front windshield with an egg, which had run down and collected on the wiper area. Then I noticed another had hit the passenger window and ran down the side of the car.
Drove home with my car covered in egg (that was fun). And had to spend a good 20 minutes washing it in the dark to get as much of the egg and shell pieces (which had stuck) off the car. I don't know how many of you have experienced this, but it's not easy to get egg off. Luckily I've got like 10 coats of Zaino on the car, which probably helped a bit in the egg removal. Tommorow is gonna be fun when I wash the car and get a better look to see if the ***** keyed it anywhere, or did some other kind of "cool" thing to the car.
Sorry I don't have any pics to post, I wanted to get the egg off asap before it dried any further. Just had to vent.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:09 AM
Blaumph

Oh yeah, the topper was when my drunk *** girl decided to roll her window halfway down as soon as we got in the car. The same window that was hit with one of the egg's.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:12 AM
Brrcats

that sucks, i've been in that situation before, and mine was when I got up to go to work, so i had to take care of it before i left. Its a real freakin mess. I hate that ****.

thankfully there were no lasting marks, i hope its the same for you
Old 08-31-2007, 04:44 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Blaumph
I don't know how many of you have experienced this, but it's not easy to get egg off.
The word egg appears here 524 times.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:27 AM
Cozmo

shoulda gone to one of those quarter car wash places...well lit, power washer, would have taken care of that real quick more than likely
Old 08-31-2007, 05:45 AM
blackstealthz

Well, I've had the Z for over a year and luckily never had anyone mess with it, until tonight. I was parked near downtown in San Francisco (Hayes street to be exact). Went to some pizza place with my girl for maybe half an hour. Came back and noticed that some ***** had hit the front windshield with an egg, which had run down and collected on the wiper area. Then I noticed another had hit the passenger window and ran down the side of the car.
Drove home with my car covered in egg (that was fun). And had to spend a good 20 minutes washing it in the dark to get as much of the egg and shell pieces (which had stuck) off the car. I don't know how many of you have experienced this, but it's not easy to get egg off. Luckily I've got like 10 coats of Zaino on the car, which probably helped a bit in the egg removal. Tommorow is gonna be fun when I wash the car and get a better look to see if the ***** keyed it anywhere, or did some other kind of "cool" thing to the car.
Sorry I don't have any pics to post, I wanted to get the egg off asap before it dried any further. Just had to vent.

Sorry to hear about this you described the person who did this exactly right a ***** cut and dry anyone who messes with a car is a *****.A car can't fight back god for bid if i ever caught anyone egging my car i dont know if i would be able to control myself.I hope theres no damage to your car man good luck and sorry about this some people do this because they can't have what you got.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:20 AM
Blaumph

Got a better look in the garage with some lighting. Everything appears to be ok so far. "Luckily" the egg's hit glass first, instead of a body panel.
Who the hell carries egg's around with them at 10pm downtown anyways?
Thanks for the condolences guys.
David, you are right. I should edit my post to state "I know that 524 people here have experienced egg removal from their car, they can all vouch for me I say it aint easy to remove."
Old 08-31-2007, 06:20 AM
GalvatronType_R

This is just a hunch but I think Gavin Newsom did it. He's still angry that his campaign manager raised the pimp hand and slapped him like a ho on his way out for boinking his wife. Since he hasn't violated anyone else's property in a while and his campaign manager's wife was no longer available, the next best thing was your Z.

You need to go to the mayor's office and raise you pimp hand to him as well.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:28 AM
Blaumph

Originally Posted by GalvatronType_R
This is just a hunch but I think Gavin Newsom did it. He's still angry that his campaign manager raised the pimp hand and slapped him like a ho on his way out for boinking his wife. Since he hasn't violated anyone else's property in a while and his campaign manager's wife was no longer available, the next best thing was your Z.

You need to go to the mayor's office and raise you pimp hand to him as well.
hahah! well I'm definitely not a fan of his. Or most of the politicians in this city for that matter. I doubt Willie Brown would have done something like this!
Old 08-31-2007, 07:36 AM
pimpin714style

same crap happened to me the day before a carshow(z nationals in irvine) , had t claybar and rewax early that morning, sux.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:52 AM
pags63089

Your lucky you got everything off of the car in time man, similar thing happened to me the other week some punk decided to vandalize my car and instead of throwing eggs at it they used Elmer's Glue and covered every inch of the car......was up till 2 in the morning cleaning it and when i went to finish in the morning i found out they keyed the bumper.....i hate people who go after your car if they have a problem with you and they don't come to your face, sorry guys i had to vent a little there to
Old 08-31-2007, 07:56 AM
SniperHunter

Any clay bar detailer spray would take car of it instantly.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:07 AM
chriskabobbers

i hate the world.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:14 AM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that blows.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:45 AM
InSaNeZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear! I hate people like that.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:53 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,306 Likes on 1,661 Posts

still waiting for mine to get hit. People suck
Old 09-01-2007, 06:38 PM
zerosktz

aw man. that blows bro. don't feel too bad though... at least you got hit with the eggs at night and you washed it when you got home. so it's probable no damage was done to your z's clear coat of paint.

when it happened to me, i found my z egged around 12 in the afternoon (cause it was the weekend and i had slept in). of course, by that time, the miami sun had burned the egg yolk into my paint. anyways i washed, waxed, did everything... but the stains are still there on my hood and part of my fender. thankfully it's not noticeable, you have to look at it from a certain angle and etc. but yeah it sucks. freaking haters man. needless to say if i caught whoever did it in the act... aw man... i mean i already have like serious issues... anyways i'd probably be in prison for assault and battery. lol

actually now that i think about that, we both shouldn't feel that bad... my friend told me the other day his neighbor's car was blown up in the middle of the night. i thought he was kidding at first, but it turns out it was actually true. but yeah, i need to move out of this neighborhood.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:45 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

David, you are right. I should edit my post to state "I know that 524 people here have experienced egg removal from their car, they can all vouch for me I say it aint easy to remove."

I would not have commented unless I had experienced it myself.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:33 AM
dragontj

Originally Posted by blackstealthz
Sorry to hear about this you described the person who did this exactly right a ***** cut and dry anyone who messes with a car is a *****.A car can't fight back god for bid if i ever caught anyone egging my car i dont know if i would be able to control myself.I hope theres no damage to your car man good luck and sorry about this some people do this because they can't have what you got.

my ex fiancee did it once a week for about 4 weeks...while she was cheating on me....so i feel your pain...but it happened while i was at work overnight and unable to leave....and i was still going outside to check on it...so i know....definetly feel your pain brotha