Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Teen driver turns 350Z into submarine

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007 | 11:11 AM
realdealg35

Originally Posted by 99BlackMaxMS
I can vouch that no 17 year old should have a car that fast.
I had a faster car at 16
Old 11-20-2007 | 01:13 PM
jetnoirZ

Originally Posted by BabyZiLLa
Theres only one thing that annoys me in this thread.. WTF is an "Ant" as everyone keeps saying..

Im pretty sure a little tiny creature didn't cause this..
LMFAO..............................
Old 11-20-2007 | 02:04 PM
furiousZ

Some people are just as ignorant in this thread. Calling the kid out because he had an accident in a car his parents bought him.

He's a human. He can't be replaced if he dies. The car is a man-built machine that can be repaired or replaced if broken. So stop trying to be a badass on the forums. I am not even that car "obssessed" to say "poor Z and dbag kid." Poor kid could have died and his family would have to live with it.

I guess he had to make a "I wrecked my Z today!! -mad face-" to get the pity on these boards.

Get your minds right. Just because he's younger than some of us doesn't mean you have to belitte a number he's associated with, or how "spoiled" he is. Sorry some people have it better than you.
Old 11-20-2007 | 02:13 PM
NGZ

son of a *****
Old 11-20-2007 | 02:41 PM
StrauZZ

It was his own fault for traveling at enough speed to go through a guard rail those things are solid and it didn't slow him down. He was lucky he didn't kill anyone. These moron kids who drive like idiots and cause these accidents give the car a bad rap. The Z will be known for being a death trap and not safe for driving at any speed.
Old 11-20-2007 | 04:33 PM
TerraNova3

Originally Posted by StrauZZ
It was his own fault for traveling at enough speed to go through a guard rail those things are solid and it didn't slow him down. He was lucky he didn't kill anyone. These moron kids who drive like idiots and cause these accidents give the car a bad rap. The Z will be known for being a death trap and not safe for driving at any speed.
Lots of kids will drive like this in any car, gandhi.
Old 11-20-2007 | 05:09 PM
StrauZZ

Originally Posted by TerraNova3
Lots of kids will drive like this in any car, gandhi.
Its Ralph Nader not Gandhi
Old 11-20-2007 | 06:04 PM
blktrack350

i am 18. but i dont speed and i drive normal. but then every single one of my friends speeds, street races,and acts stupid in there car so it does give my age group a bad name.
Old 11-20-2007 | 07:37 PM
xpo213

ppl on this forum are just sad,How can u guys act like u all are so perfect and havent ****ed up? stop being haters just because the kid has a nice car at 18... i will spoil my kids when they are grown enough to drive, whats wrong with that? Bunch of immature haters here and its sad that most ppl here are over 21 and still say stupid things about when someone young crashes their z....Grow up and stop being bitter!!
Old 11-20-2007 | 09:13 PM
350ZTheStandard

Originally Posted by xpo213
ppl on this forum are just sad,How can u guys act like u all are so perfect and havent ****ed up? stop being haters just because the kid has a nice car at 18... i will spoil my kids when they are grown enough to drive, whats wrong with that? Bunch of immature haters here and its sad that most ppl here are over 21 and still say stupid things about when someone young crashes their z....Grow up and stop being bitter!!

NewB maybe you just havent figured this out that it is not about being 18 with a nice car...it is about being 18 and stOOpid in a nice car.

Yes we all have done stOOpid things in our Z cars and other vehicles, just don't have others on this forum laughing about our stOOpidity. And yes this is another reason why the insurance on the Z is soo damn expensive.

But as long as mommie & daddy don't hold junior responsible for his actions, maybe next time they will see little JohNNie in a wooden box for the last time

Old 11-20-2007 | 09:35 PM
zipgun

Originally Posted by realdealg35
1. Don't act like 100% of you guys haven't done something stupid and juvenile in a car at one point in your life.
2. Speeding is dangerous and the street is no place for it. He was being what he is, an 18 year old.
This is the same old reason people give for street racing...

No dude not all of us have done or do stupid crap immature while driving a motor vehicle. Just because some idiots do it... doesnt mean everyone else does.

Last edited by zipgun; 11-20-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old 11-20-2007 | 09:46 PM
jimmyloose

What a Tard.
Old 11-21-2007 | 12:31 AM
thr33fiftyzee

for those complaining bout the z's expensive *** insurance.. maybe you shouldn't have bought the car in the first place if you can't afford a little thing like insurance..

people who create threads like these to demean a person who had a car crash and almost lost there life... MORONS

people who use the words "it makes us z drivers look bad" ... get a life, go get laid, it's only a car

people make mistakes, it's what makes us human.. i'm sure all of you have made mistakes...

now someone please lock this thread so that no other morons can post something stupid
Old 11-21-2007 | 12:52 AM
Skidfive805

Default .

one more before the lock (if one ever comes anyway)

The driver was a dipsh*t

I had to
Old 11-21-2007 | 03:06 AM
blktrack350

Originally Posted by thr33fiftyzee
people who use the words "it makes us z drivers look bad" ... get a life, go get laid, it's only a car
it dosent make z owners look bad it makes teens look bad.

and it dident look good when in my old hs parking lot there was a crash atleast every week.
Old 11-21-2007 | 03:50 AM
realdealg35

Originally Posted by zipgun
This is the same old reason people give for street racing...

No dude not all of us have done or do stupid crap immature while driving a motor vehicle. Just because some idiots do it... doesnt mean everyone else does.
1. In no way am I using it as an excuse for street racing or speeding on the street in general.

2. Well, you and "not all of us" make up 1% of the performance car driving community. I'm just being realistic.

Don't think I'm condoning any of this, and I personally don't have one speeding ticket of any magnitude on my record at 24. I have, however, opened her up on empty rural roads many a time before, and am not going to be the one to throw stones, if you know what I mean.
Old 11-21-2007 | 07:18 AM
Le Zed

Originally Posted by phreaktor
What's all this about? Are you saying it's impossible to lose control of your vehicle if you're over 18? That's why they call them "accidents."

no an "accident' you can prevent....and "incident" you can't. somebody t-boning you, you can't prevent. On the other hand, giving an inexperienced kid a rearwheel drive car w/ powerful motor can be avoided, thus no excessive speeding, no submarined Z......poor Z
Old 11-21-2007 | 12:21 PM
spf4000

Originally Posted by thr33fiftyzee
for those complaining bout the z's expensive *** insurance.. maybe you shouldn't have bought the car in the first place if you can't afford a little thing like insurance..

people who create threads like these to demean a person who had a car crash and almost lost there life... MORONS

people make mistakes, it's what makes us human.. i'm sure all of you have made mistakes...

now someone please lock this thread so that no other morons can post something stupid
Then there are the 'tards who think they are holier than thou, preaching on and on about how wrong it is for people to talk $hit about reckless drivers getting what was coming to them.