Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z Nationals March 28-30. Registration is open now.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 05:35 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Z Nationals March 28-30. Registration is open now.

First off let me thank those of you who came out last year for Z Nationals and those of you who have already taken the plunge and registered for this year. For those who have not registered yet I have just one question, why not?

The 2008 Z Nationals is shaping up to be one of the premier events in the Z-Car community. More than just a regional show the Z Nationals attracts cars and enthusiasts from across the United States and Canada. So far this year over 20 states are represented in pre-registration with more sure to come.

The slate of events for the 2008 Z Nationals consists of a Track Day, Show N Shine, Dyno Competition, Awards Dinner, and Drag Race portion in conjunction with NOPI at the Atlanta Dragway. A full detailed itinerary is available http://znationals.com/itinerary.php.

Some of the highlights of this year's events are:

Car Show winner will receive a cover and feature photo shoot from Down Shift Magazine featuring a national model. There will also be full event coverage from Down Shift, Modified Magazine, and tentatively Nissan Sport magazine.

Trophies and prizes to winners in several categories in the Car Show and Dyno Competition. As well as awards for the drivers who travel the farthest and the car clubs who produce the largest turn out.

Car club members and officers please contact me for info regarding reserved space for your club at the car show event.

There will a ladies group run on Friday at track day and we are working on magazine coverage for this event to highlight the growing number of female Z enthusiasts.

Discounts and product giveaways will be present all weekend on items from Z1 and other event sponsors. We are currently working on a full list of items to be given away as well as a list of event only sale items. This information will be posted as it becomes available.

This year the awards dinner and after hours get together will be hosted by Time Out Sports Bar and Grill, in Bremen GA. Time Out was selected because of their excellent food (incredible burgers) and close proximity to the host hotel. Local musicians Red Tide Saga along with a live DJ will provide entertainment throughout the evening.

I'm sure there are plenty of details I've forgotten or left out so if you have any questions or comments at all please PM me or post them here. We look foward to seeing a great turn out of 350Z and G35 enthusiasts this year as we strive to make Z Nationals a must attend event for all year Z owners and supporters.

For further info or to pre-register for any of the weekends events please visit http://www.znationals.com

Last edited by bryan@Z1; 02-05-2008 at 07:38 AM.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:36 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Event Registration Fees:
Track Day $150
Car Show and Saturday Attendance FREE
Dyno Competiton $50
Old 02-05-2008, 07:39 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=21171263">2007 Z Nationals DVD Preview</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=21171263&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=211712 63&title=2007 Z Nationals DVD Preview">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home">More Videos</a>
Old 02-05-2008, 07:45 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Default 2007 event photos

For more please visit http://www.z1motorsports.com/imageGa...mName=album282
Old 02-05-2008, 10:57 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

I'm working on a group rate for admission to the NOPI event on Sunday. I should have the price hammered out on Friday and will relay that info as soon as I can confirm it. Looks like you'll be able to present your Saturday Z Nationals badge and lanyard to claim the discounted admission......once I get everything confirmed I'll post the full details.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Jarred@Z1
Sponsor
Z1 Motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant wait ill be instructing that day for all of you who need instructor ive been out there quite a bit in my z and its a fun track but very busy if you have never been to a track much youll need a instructor with you to get the idea.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:52 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisianna, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Ontario, CN are already represented on the pre-registration list.

Z Nationals is not just a local or regional event, it is an opportunity to meet Z enthusiasts from across the nation and to see what people in other areas are doing to their Z cars.

If you haven't done so already get over to www.znationals.com and sign up today to secure your spot in the 2008 Z Nationals.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:22 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

We had a couple more track day registrations come in yesterday and 2 more comfirmed instructors. That means we are that much closer to closing out registration. There are still slots available but they are going at a steady pace. Register today to lock in your spot on the track!
Old 02-07-2008, 07:25 AM
iknowitsfast

wow I turn 30 on march 28th, this would be a cool bday present. Maybe I'll make the trip, looks fun.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:20 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by iknowitsfast
wow I turn 30 on march 28th, this would be a cool bday present. Maybe I'll make the trip, looks fun.
Definitely a good b-day trip. If you have any questions about the weekend let me know and I'll try to answer them.....or find somebody else who can.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:17 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

I will be speaking with NOPI today regarding admission prices and all of the details for Sunday's Z Nationals finale. As soon as that info is gathered and verified I will pass it along to the masses.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:01 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

I will have discount coupon codes this week for car club members to register online for Z Nationals Track Day. I'll be e-mailing those out to club officers to pass along to members.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:18 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Still no new word from Nopi regarding admission prices on Sunday however I did confirmation that we be getting some track time to make a few passes down the Atlanta Dragway.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:42 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

We want to have some Z Nationals weekend specials for those of you who make the trip down to enjoy the events this year. To help us get an idea of what products you really want to see offered how about posting some ideas in this thread or PM me with specific parts you're interested in.

We hope to get together a list of items to offer special promotional prices on to Z Nationals visitors and participants.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:17 PM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Z Nationals to Partner with NOPI for Sunday finale.

Come join us on Saturday at the 4th annual Z Nationals and save yourself $10 on admission on Sunday at the NOPI Drag Race Event in Commerce, GA. Z Nationals will have a designated area on Sunday at Atlanta Dragway and any Z Nationals participants who come out on Sunday will receive $10 off with their Z Nationals credentials from Satiurday.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:53 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Track Day registrations continue to come in and we are getting close to ending registration for any more cars. Less than ten spots are left so if you plan to try your Z and your driving skills out on Lil Talladega you need to be signing up right away to insure your spot.

Also as I mentioned yesterday there will be quite a few special event attendees only specials throughout the weekend as well as promotional give-aways. If you have specific parts you would like to see offered please let me know as we are putting together a list of items along with vendors and event sponsors.

Thanks again to those who are already making plans to come out and join us.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:16 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

March 28th, 29th, and 30th is just around the corner. If you haven't started making plans to attend the 2008 Z Nationals now is the time.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:16 AM
cal_z

I want to go so bad and want to register, but my car is at Z1 and I have to get some sort of time frame. Is there anyway I can register or be refunded if I am not able to attend? I want to go to track day so bad. There is another guy registered from KY who I have spoken with to meet up in nashville and drive down. But I would like to be sure I have a spot,... and a car. I wanna do it!
Old 02-18-2008, 12:00 PM
the RIOT act

new york is the closest state to me but with my work schecule, i doubt i'll get to go. post some pics afterwards please!

nice cutie in the swimsuit bryan! no offense if that's your girl.....i was just sayin'
Old 02-18-2008, 12:16 PM
cal_z

I registered! Whoopeee! Now show me the track! (never been on one in the car)

Quick Reply: Z Nationals March 28-30. Registration is open now.