Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

350z Whip of the Month

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 10:05 AM
DraGonAlchemist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ttuberz
Actually you didn't offend me in any way. Im a caucasian male born in Europe. You saw of a bunch of Saudi's and you automatically assume they are terrorists. Now you make a bigger fool of yourself with this comment. That to me shows arrogance. I don't know how you are assuming I voted for Bush or that I even support his decisions...I don't. The only bus you should be going on is the one to school.

look man this is gonna be an ongoing thing. .i made a comment. .it's an opinion that i have so don't knock it due to the fact you don't agree. .i can' t help the night b4 i watched that movie THE KINGDOM. .but seriously. .14 mil on a vanity plate. .that kinda makes me sick. .the countries people are poor and 14 mil on a piece of metal. .i may be arrogant, but i never claimed anything. .simply gave an opinionated statement. .
speaking of Saudis. .did you see the prince's audi a4. .body made out of silver.. goes to show you. . .y i may be arrogant in my assumptions!
Old 02-19-2008, 10:23 AM
ttuberz
Banned

Originally Posted by DraGonAlchemist
look man this is gonna be an ongoing thing. .i made a comment. .it's an opinion that i have so don't knock it due to the fact you don't agree. .i can' t help the night b4 i watched that movie THE KINGDOM. .but seriously. .14 mil on a vanity plate. .that kinda makes me sick. .the countries people are poor and 14 mil on a piece of metal. .i may be arrogant, but i never claimed anything. .simply gave an opinionated statement. .
speaking of Saudis. .did you see the prince's audi a4. .body made out of silver.. goes to show you. . .y i may be arrogant in my assumptions!

I saw that movie too and yea it was fcuked up but there is a lot of propaganda in hollywood. That's what they want us to see. I'm sure there is a some truth in it. Good movie none the less. They were born on land where oil poures out of their back yards. They didn't have a choice over that although I'm sure they don't mind. You just can't associate them all as terrorists though. That's why I called you uneducated. As far as paying all of this money for a license plate. I do agree it is crazy, but they have the money so they can do it. I don't know why you assumed that I am a Bush lover. I really am not and couldn't beleive he was nominated for a 2nd term. No I didn't see the silver audi. I did however hear of the Prince's son getting killed in a car crash in his pink r8.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:05 AM
badbee

Default Vanity Plate Perfect for some of forum members

Z Hole

Old 02-19-2008, 11:07 AM
imonlykidden

WOW! nice pic. i mean of the grl. haha
Old 02-19-2008, 12:53 PM
Bala-twin-takes

Originally Posted by doug
what is a whip?
A Whip is slang for a car/truck/suv etc.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:32 PM
10till4

Thanks guys. I saw some concerns that people feel that I am solely prmoting my site.

In my defense, I am promoting it in a way but more importantly I am a two time z owner and know what Z owners like.

So there is some selfish promotion to my passion for vanity license plates but more importantly many of you were also graced with a topic that is dear to you (a nissan 350z) and very attractive women for your eyes to feast on.

Thanks to all of you who visited. I'd love to put up pics of your custom license plate if you send then into the site.

More z's to come on the site later this week adn I have some good ones!
Old 02-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Chaser720
Lemoned Z

LOL at the pure randomness of this thread and the degree which it has gotten off topic on the several different rant topics.

Having said that... heres some more off topic. Is that the G35 lip on the back of that Z or something similar too it?
Old 02-19-2008, 01:34 PM
10till4

Originally Posted by doug
what is a whip?
Hey Doug,

Check out urbandictionary.com for their definition but simply put in the urban and hip hop community cars have been nicknamed "whips"
Old 02-19-2008, 04:47 PM
10till4

Originally Posted by DraGonAlchemist
sorry if I've offended your people's in any way. .but nice to know what my $'s spent on after i buy their oil. .and im glad it's not on a Bomb!. .

way off topic but w/e
speaking of education enlighten me on why im not. .since you give no example's. .OIL right next to money is the ROOT of evil in todays world # 1 reason why were even over in those countries. .not only that the country were spending oil in is a main reason were being bombed to begin with. .so whose wrong here? all im saying is don't show me that they spent our oil $ on a license plate when they could be spending it on something like SECURITY!!!. .
you probably voted BUSH!!!. .glad you live in the USA!!! ha ha if you've done some research you'd see that BUSH sold us out when he gave them weapons in oder to lower our oil costs!. .
what times does your bus come. .get on it!
I bet you feel good after that one. I did vote for Bush. Get over it. Your 100% correct. You should run for president and solve the worlds oil problems.

Just giving you a hard time man. Thanks for voicing your heart.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:55 PM
DraGonAlchemist

Originally Posted by 10till4
I bet you feel good after that one. I did vote for Bush. Get over it. Your 100% correct. You should run for president and solve the worlds oil problems.

Just giving you a hard time man. Thanks for voicing your heart.

you think my350z.com will sponsor me in my campaign?
Old 02-19-2008, 06:26 PM
minispider

where the camel jockeys?....I don't see them!!