Spork

Originally Posted by IX R3VAN XI
hwat iz t3h "RJ"?
Redsoxfan
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:16 PM
R3VAN
Banned

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
It would be plenty of money if I wasn't married!

Wife can take up a lot of resources. (She's "Valkyrie" on here).
lol I go through the same thing (although on a much, MUCH smaller scale) lol but its just so hard to stay mad at them for anything. My chick makes this certain lil face then starts talkin like a lil girl and I just fukcing fall apart, and she knows this too lol she wins all the time.....
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:17 PM
R3VAN
Banned

Originally Posted by Silverstone-Z
Redsoxfan
He offered to touch me in certain places once so I told him to go make me a sammich then I offered to touch him
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:21 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

Originally Posted by LT_350Z
Just one time I will write properly.

Please noob, read the whole thread before you start interfering in on our conversation. As I stated in my earlier post, I said I received my car when I was at the age of eighteen years old. I'm now twenty, turning twenty-one in August. I will be twenty-four years young when I graduate from pharmacy school. I am a P1 at Xavier University and you don't have to lecture me about anything. I have three older sisters that graduated from the same college as a Pharmacist as well, and I once worked as a pharmacy technician at CVS/Pharmacy so I know all the ins and outs about being a Pharmacist. HAPPY?
Hey, I actually need to talk to you about Xavier University. lol. That's where I want to go for the pharmacy program. Do you have aim or anything?
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:22 PM
03Zilverstone

^^Wow, just turned disturbing. On a side note I don't know if anyone has looked at it this way, so bear with me for a moment. Is it not funny that someone at the age of 18 can enlist and fight for our freedoms, but under certain people's logic shouldn't be able to drive a sports car? Still with me? How about this. That same person can also place a ballot to help make the biggest decisions regarding everyone in this country, but they still shouldn't be able to drive a sports car? Hmmmm........something to think about.
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:24 PM
iceagetlc

If there's a topic with teenagers in it, Hraes is there....

Old 02-23-2008 | 06:25 PM
R3VAN
Banned

Originally Posted by 03Zilverstone
^^Wow, just turned disturbing. On a side note I don't know if anyone has looked at it this way, so bear with me for a moment. Is it not funny that someone at the age of 18 can enlist and fight for our freedoms, but under certain people's logic shouldn't be able to drive a sports car? Still with me? How about this. That same person can also place a ballot to help make the biggest decisions regarding everyone in this country, but they still shouldn't be able to drive a sports car? Hmmmm........something to think about.
Hmmmm...very true...and seeing as how Ive already enlisted I think I should drive a sports car. I could die for anyone one of you lil fuggers the least you could do is not bish at me for my car! haha dont fug with me or I'll vote for Bush again once he over-rules the 2 term limit!
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:29 PM
Polo08816
Banned

Originally Posted by LT_350Z
Just one time I will write properly.

Please noob, read the whole thread before you start interfering in on our conversation. As I stated in my earlier post, I said I received my car when I was at the age of eighteen years old. I'm now twenty, turning twenty-one in August. I will be twenty-four years young when I graduate from pharmacy school. I am a P1 at Xavier University and you don't have to lecture me about anything. I have three older sisters that graduated from the same college as a Pharmacist as well, and I once worked as a pharmacy technician at CVS/Pharmacy so I know all the ins and outs about being a Pharmacist. HAPPY?
Your attitude needs some work if you ever want to be successful in the civilian world...

Take my advice from someone that is both in a pharmacy program and serves in the Armed Forces. For those of you who have served in the Armed Forces, I'm an OCS Candidate for the NJ Army National Guard and currently attached to the 254th REG in the 42nd ID. We all know that had this person even been through any sort of basic training, the way he presents himself today would be completely different.
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:32 PM
iceagetlc

Originally Posted by Polo08816
Your attitude needs some work if you ever want to be successful in the civilian world...

Take my advice from someone that is both in a pharmacy program and serves in the Armed Forces. For those of you who have served in the Armed Forces, I'm an OCS Candidate for the NJ Army National Guard and currently attached to the 254th REG in the 42nd ID. We all know that had this person even been through any sort of basic training, the way he presents himself today would be completely different.
You know those guys who go out in the front lines? The ones who are first on the field, and take the brunt of the initiation? Well the 254th goes in before them.

I kid, I kid.
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:42 PM
Polo08816
Banned

Originally Posted by iceagetlc
You know those guys who go out in the front lines? The ones who are first on the field, and take the brunt of the initiation? Well the 254th goes in before them.

I kid, I kid.

Hahah. That is hardly the case. The 254th is a RTI unit, but you may already know that since you're located in PA.

It'll be a while before I even see that sort of action. I have great respect for the men and women out there doing their part in supporting the mission. Godspeed and I hope they all come back. It'd be an honor to serve with them in the future.
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:50 PM
cspinner

Originally Posted by 03Zilverstone
The 18yr olds that go off and fight for our right to troll these forums in the comfort of our homes are far different than the 18yr old punks that are giving sports car enthusiasts a bad name.
Old 02-23-2008 | 06:56 PM
R3VAN
Banned

Originally Posted by cspinner
The 18yr olds that go off and fight for our right to troll these forums in the comfort of our homes are far different than the 18yr old punks that are giving sports car enthusiasts a bad name.
What about 18 year olds who are EVENTUALLY going to fight for your right to troll the forums? lol Ive already sworn in to defend this here constitution from all enemies, foriegn and domestic. :tear: what a proud day for me...anyways im just waiting to go off for basic
Old 02-23-2008 | 07:07 PM
03Zilverstone

These people are still given the choice to do so. Besides I haven't seen a young person join here that doesn't get flamed no matter the circumstances. I'm just saying if someone is old enough that the government sees fit that they can make thier own decisions, what gives any of us the right to say otherwise? Instead of directing your attention to teens in general how about directing it to the source of the problem? Bad drivers can be had in any age group. So what if teens are more susceptible to the behavior. Are males not more so than females? Maybe we should flame all male drivers. Are whites more so than blacks? Maybe white people shouldn't be able to by the logic of some.......
Old 02-23-2008 | 07:11 PM
Spork

Does this include the 18 year olds that drop out of school, then realize their life is a dead end so they retreat to the military?
Old 02-23-2008 | 07:11 PM
Polo08816
Banned

Originally Posted by IX R3VAN XI
What about 18 year olds who are EVENTUALLY going to fight for your right to troll the forums? lol Ive already sworn in to defend this here constitution from all enemies, foriegn and domestic. :tear: what a proud day for me...anyways im just waiting to go off for basic
Shoot me a PM if you have questions about your IET/IADT if it pertains to the Army.

Sounds like you're part of the Guard, but I may be wrong.
Old 02-23-2008 | 07:14 PM
Polo08816
Banned

Does this include the 18 year olds that drop out of school, then realize their life is a dead end so they retreat to the military?
Or this could include 18 year olds that were accepted to a selective pharmacy program that offers a Doctorate Degree at its conclusion BUT also join the military to get the experience of a lifetime, even if it is not a life-long career....like myself.

In my short experience in the Army, I've come to realize that some those 18 year olds you talk about aren't in that situation through any fault of their own. I've come to realize how much my parents gave me and how much of a sacrifice they have made so that I could have as many things as I do have. Going through BCT exposed to many people of all various backgrounds and some of them are, indeed, very bright but simply didn't have the opportunities that some of us more fortunate ones do. You could have just as easily been in their shoes.

My goal as an officer candidate and future officer is to bring out the best in the men and women that I serve with, not only in their military careers, but elsewhere as well. You learn that being in the military is not just about you, it's about those that serve right by you. You owe it to them to make them the best possible people they can be and through doing so you also make yourself a better person. Lead by example is a motto that we often use.

Last edited by Polo08816; 02-23-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 02-23-2008 | 07:16 PM
R3VAN
Banned

Shoot me a PM if you have questions about your IET/IADT if it pertains to the Army.

Sounds like you're part of the Guard, but I may be wrong.
Joining the Corp! (USMC) Thought about the Guard for awhile, but decided it would be way cooler to serve in the same exact reserve center my grandpa served at waay the hell back in the 50's.
Old 02-23-2008 | 07:18 PM
R3VAN
Banned

Depends what branch of the military. Last I heard the Corp. doesnt accept high school drop outs or home-schooled kids. You must be thinking Army (no offense to any Army guys, just, you know, they accept ANYONE)
Old 02-23-2008 | 07:18 PM
Spork

^^^ Army is what the majority of the people up here go for.

Or this could include 18 year olds that were accepted to a selective pharmacy program that offers a Doctorate Degree at its conclusion BUT also join the military to get the experience of a lifetime, even if it is not a life-long career....like myself.
Just to make sure, I wasn't making a hostile remark or anything...

So many people around here have dropped out and joined the military as a "way out".
Old 02-23-2008 | 07:25 PM
R3VAN
Banned

^^^ Army is what the majority of the people up here go for.

Just to make sure, I wasn't making a hostile remark or anything...

So many people around here have dropped out and joined the military as a "way out".
::cough:: blacks ::cough::

lol I keed I keed!

Quick Reply: For all of you who think us young'ns don't deserve nice, fast cars