Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 07:32 AM
Traffic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What if it rains?
Old 07-10-2003, 11:03 AM
vics350

Weather for Saturday looks great. We should be all set.

See you there.
Old 07-11-2003, 07:12 AM
FrankieZZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheels Look Great !

Hey Victor ,

All set for tomorrow ? Have a ball ! The wheels look terrific ! Rain ? Ye of little faith....

FrankieZZ
Old 07-11-2003, 07:25 AM
vics350

Default Re: Wheels Look Great !

Originally posted by FrankieZZ
Hey Victor ,

All set for tomorrow ? Have a ball ! The wheels look terrific ! Rain ? Ye of little faith....

FrankieZZ
Frankie, everything is falling into place nicely. There are a couple of packages due to me that I was nervous about but just checked UPS tracking and both are due in to me today.

Thanks for the wheel compliment. I am waiting for two replacement center caps that I hope are in today as well. That would really be the icing on the cake.

Weather for tomorrow looks awesome. We have had many generous donations for the raffle so it should be great. We have nose bras, hats, t-shirts, brake line sets, grounding wires, Lime Rock tickets, etc.

Wish you could've made this one. Hopefully, we'll talk at the meet about working on another one sometime soon either in NJ, NY, or MA. We'll see what happens. Have fun at your concert.
Old 07-11-2003, 08:19 AM
k2we

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I plan on attending but I will drive straight up the the track, It's just way to far out of the way to drive to the hartford area from here.. It's a straight shot up the Taconic parkway from here.. I wonder what time to plan on getting there?? and if any plans have been made for a reserved parking area?? remember, it's $20 a person to get into the track and the parking is on the grass for those who have never been there before.. I plan on getting there between 11:30 & Noon..

I suggest when you leave for the track, you don't go in one long caravan. Traffic and lights will break it up and many will get lost.. Leave in small groups with one leader that knows the way.. This way you won't get all screwed up.. Believe me.. I've been thru this before with the Z Club of America events back in the 70's..

The weather look great.. Sunny and the tempature in the upper 70's to low 80's..

If you need more info check out the following link:

www.limerock.com

Have a safe trip.. See you all there..

Steve (k2we) Dobbs Ferry, NY 10,541 miles since Sept 17th...
Old 07-11-2003, 11:31 AM
vics350

[QUOTE]Originally posted by k2we
[B]I plan on attending but I will drive straight up the the track, It's just way to far out of the way to drive to the hartford area from here.. It's a straight shot up the Taconic parkway from here.. I wonder what time to plan on getting there?? and if any plans have been made for a reserved parking area?? remember, it's $20 a person to get into the track and the parking is on the grass for those who have never been there before.. I plan on getting there between 11:30 & Noon..

I suggest when you leave for the track, you don't go in one long caravan. Traffic and lights will break it up and many will get lost.. Leave in small groups with one leader that knows the way.. This way you won't get all screwed up.. Believe me.. I've been thru this before with the Z Club of America events back in the 70's..

The weather look great.. Sunny and the tempature in the upper 70's to low 80's..

If you need more info check out the following link:

www.limerock.com

Have a safe trip.. See you all there..

Steve, thanks for your input but we are all set. We are all going in one caravan but every car will have a dash card that will have directions to Lime Rock. In addition, we have people that know the route that will be scattered throughout the caravan and the last car in the caravan also knows the route. With technology today, we have two-way radios and cell phones and everyone will be given a contact number. We've put alot of planning into the caravans and the route we will be taking and I am confident that no one will get lost. 75% of the drive up will be via highway to minimize as much city driving as possible.

Lime Rock has reserved parking for us. As a matter of fact, one of our members is going there this afternoon to set up the area for us (security is expecting him).

You're going to miss out on some great fun in Middletown. We have tons of items we will be raffling off there, photo shoots, trophy presentations, etc. Once we get to Lime Rock most people will want to check out the Ferrari's so we'll be scattered about. If it were me, I would definitely not miss the morning meet but that's me.

We will be leaving Middletown at 11:00 AM so we'll probably get to Lime Rock between 12:30 PM and 1:00 PM. See you there.