Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Anyone purchase from JDMZ33 aka Evo-R.net

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 09:50 AM
BhashaZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jay, I'm glad you got the version II kit done. It's also good to see that you have them in stock and ready to go. I hope the quality has improved, and based on your other thread, it seems like you said it has based on your new supplier. Anyways, good luck with it.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:55 AM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BhashaZ
Jay, I'm glad you got the version II kit done. It's also good to see that you have them in stock and ready to go. I hope the quality has improved, and based on your other thread, it seems like you said it has based on your new supplier. Anyways, good luck with it.
Thanks!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:09 AM
noodleman

who is your daddy and what does he do?
Old 03-07-2008, 10:44 AM
jadaniya
Banned

I have ordered from him. It was the worst thing I've ever done. I gave him my money in september of last year and am still not satisfied with the transaction. I just recently recieved replacements for the crap peices he sent me. and one of the replacements was what he said was top notch and normal, then I see his new thread and it is far from it. This guy is a crook.

To all my fellow Z owners: Please learn from MANY of our mistakes and know that dealing with this guy is a headache. He only responds when you put him on the spot. He'd respond same day to all my PMs before I sent him the money. AS SOON as the money was sent he was MIA. He's around, HE'S JUST IGNORING YOU. LOW quality product and NO customer service.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:12 AM
tommyson30

JDMZ33, I paid for the frontlip03-05 last year, 2 months later sent me the wrong one for 2006, asking me to wait until now and i have not seen any **** from him..... so anwser me then Mr ****ing sponsor
Old 03-07-2008, 11:58 AM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jadaniya
I have ordered from him. It was the worst thing I've ever done. I gave him my money in september of last year and am still not satisfied with the transaction. I just recently recieved replacements for the crap peices he sent me. and one of the replacements was what he said was top notch and normal, then I see his new thread and it is far from it. This guy is a crook.

To all my fellow Z owners: Please learn from MANY of our mistakes and know that dealing with this guy is a headache. He only responds when you put him on the spot. He'd respond same day to all my PMs before I sent him the money. AS SOON as the money was sent he was MIA. He's around, HE'S JUST IGNORING YOU. LOW quality product and NO customer service.
Jason,

I have sned you replacements to make you satisfied. I have give you good deal on other stuff. I have refund you as you requested. I really don't know what else I can make you happy.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:00 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by tommyson30
JDMZ33, I paid for the frontlip03-05 last year, 2 months later sent me the wrong one for 2006, asking me to wait until now and i have not seen any **** from him..... so anwser me then Mr ****ing sponsor
PM me on your oder. I'll check for you.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:05 PM
CAVZ33

You guys are so right about J I PM him at 12:00 and he PM back at 12:56, he does take a long time. I just placed my order last Thursday and it's on its way. He must not like some you guys J/K Seriously I don't think he does it intentionally IMO he is most likely way busy trying to get all the projects started and finished. evo-r FTW!!!

Last edited by CAVZ33; 03-07-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:41 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by JDMZ33
Jason,

I have sned you replacements to make you satisfied. I have give you good deal on other stuff. I have refund you as you requested. I really don't know what else I can make you happy.
It really does seem like you have tried to make this work. Except you sent me a replacement shifter peice that is obviously not up to par. Why would you send me a junk shifter peice to REPLACE a junk shifter peice? The whole reason for replacing is the sub par quality, the point being to replace it with something of better quality. I hope you can see how this could leave me unsatisfied. Especially when you admit to seeing how junk the piece was before you sent it to me... Not to mention that its been almost half a year since I initially sent you my money. You did give me a good deal on another product, but you don't have it now when you said you did a week ago... I thought maybe you'd let me know if you were going to sell out or put one aside for me. That is an honest misunderstanding, but I don't want this to happen again... I don't want to give you my money and be left with my dick in my hand with no communication and no product. I still want the product, but it seems like when you don't stock something its buy at your own risk. I really don't know how busy you are, but I know you were logging on without responding to my PMs. I really ddin't want to post on the open forums for others to see, but it was the only way I got your attention after months of waiting. So half a year later I still don't have a decent shifter piece and have been offered empty compensation for my time and trouble (Because you offered a discount on a product which is now out of stock).
Old 03-07-2008, 02:44 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by CAVZ33
You guys are so right about J I PM him at 12:00 and he PM back at 12:56, he does take a long time.
Thats great for you that your transaction ran smoothly. This whole experience has been aggravating enough without you using me as your sarcastic example. And I am right about J, in my experience. I hope your brain functions enough to realize that not everyones experience is like yours... check this forum, its pretty obvious.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:53 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

My stuff sales very fast. Specially Titanium shift ****. I quote you a good deal and took you over a week no reply if you want it or not. At time when I quote you I had 4 in stock. Then you pay me suddenly a weeklater expect me to have it for you right away? I basicly gave you almost like 2 kits. I'm telling you all previous kit sold the shifter part are like that. I even pot a photo of it and people love it. Just feel bad when someone call my product a junk. Just don't know what to say anymore...

It really does seem like you have tried to make this work. Except you sent me a replacement shifter peice that is obviously not up to par. Why would you send me a junk shifter peice to REPLACE a junk shifter peice? The whole reason for replacing is the sub par quality, the point being to replace it with something of better quality. I hope you can see how this could leave me unsatisfied. Especially when you admit to seeing how junk the piece was before you sent it to me... Not to mention that its been almost half a year since I initially sent you my money. You did give me a good deal on another product, but you don't have it now when you said you did a week ago... I thought maybe you'd let me know if you were going to sell out or put one aside for me. That is an honest misunderstanding, but I don't want this to happen again... I don't want to give you my money and be left with my dick in my hand with no communication and no product. I still want the product, but it seems like when you don't stock something its buy at your own risk. I really don't know how busy you are, but I know you were logging on without responding to my PMs. I really ddin't want to post on the open forums for others to see, but it was the only way I got your attention after months of waiting. So half a year later I still don't have a decent shifter piece and have been offered empty compensation for my time and trouble (Because you offered a discount on a product which is now out of stock).
Old 03-07-2008, 03:11 PM
jadaniya
Banned

My stuff sales very fast. Specially Titanium shift ****. I quote you a good deal and took you over a week no reply if you want it or not. At time when I quote you I had 4 in stock. Then you pay me suddenly a weeklater expect me to have it for you right away? I basicly gave you almost like 2 kits. I'm telling you all previous kit sold the shifter part are like that. I even pot a photo of it and people love it. Just feel bad when someone call my product a junk. Just don't know what to say anymore...
I already said I understand the situation with the ****... its just disappointing is all, not your fault. On the other hand, we both know how long it took for you to even respond to my attempts to contact you and I didn't want that to happen again with the shift **** since you no longer have it in stock. I'm sorry that you don't like me calling the quality junk, but I'm sure everyone here would agree... I would post pics, but we both know how bad it is and I really dont think it'll help your sales of the new kit. Its not even the fact that its bad, its that you're trying to tell me its good. You replaced 2 pieces out of a 13 peice kit. If you're saying you almost gave me two kits my response is: I'd rather have one good kit than ~2 sub par quality.

If anyone wants pics of the shifter piece that is supposed to be "good" PM me your email and I'll send you pics.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:19 PM
BADASSTT

I think this vendor sucks and thanks for the heads up. I will never order anything from that sucker.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:30 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

I already said I understand the situation with the ****... its just disappointing is all, not your fault. On the other hand, we both know how long it took for you to even respond to my attempts to contact you and I didn't want that to happen again with the shift **** since you no longer have it in stock. I'm sorry that you don't like me calling the quality junk, but I'm sure everyone here would agree... I would post pics, but we both know how bad it is and I really dont think it'll help your sales of the new kit. Its not even the fact that its bad, its that you're trying to tell me its good. You replaced 2 pieces out of a 13 peice kit. If you're saying you almost gave me two kits my response is: I'd rather have one good kit than ~2 sub par quality.

If anyone wants pics of the shifter piece that is supposed to be "good" PM me your email and I'll send you pics.
Jason, tell me what you want me to do to make you happy? Let me know. I'm really sick of this.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:38 PM
lonewolf

Originally Posted by CAVZ33
Seriously I don't think he does it intentionally IMO he is most likely way busy trying to get all the projects started and finished. evo-r FTW!!!
That's no excuse. You want to be a vendor? Stand by your word, and do what you say you will do. There is nothing respectable about somebody who ignores you after they have your money, but not before. He basically has you by the ***** by that point, and you're okay with that

EVO-R and companies that follow in it's footsteps will never see my money.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:41 PM
LAKERSFAN

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jason, tell me what you want me to do to make you happy? Let me know. I'm really sick of this.

obviously the guy isnt happy with the quality of the first kit. how about you replace it with one of your "new" kits and he sends you back whatever he received in the first place.

done deal.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:00 PM
itsjiggajames

My evo-r Lip that he said fitted great fits like ****. As well as my friends, but whatever. Took a long a$$ time and i had to pay customs.. wtf. The lip after some hard work fits ok now.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:52 PM
aznmojo

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think JDMZ33 does a good job of responding if you PM him. However, good luck trying to call the company or emailing them... NEVER an answer.

I bought a lower center carbon fiber panel from them and the piece needed some pretty extensive modification to work. I definitely wouldn't recommend them if you are not crafty.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Nismo 782

i got the products quick... i am even had trouble installing the manual carbon fiber cover and emailed him my problem.. he responded the next day w a link and it looks awesome
Old 03-08-2008, 07:47 AM
themadhatterxxx

I hve no problem reaching Jay...he is either available on yahoo, aim or phone wthout a problem, he actually did me a huge favor on a couple of purchases i made. :satisfied:

Quick Reply: Anyone purchase from JDMZ33 aka Evo-R.net