Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Anyone purchase from JDMZ33 aka Evo-R.net

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 10:55 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm glad some of you had good experience with Jay, but as you can see the bad out weighs it. This guy responded quick fast to make the sale. Im sure all sales people are like that. But once he has your money, it's been ridiculous to get in contact with him. Not via phone, not via PM. As soon as I made a thread is when he decided to respond. It's really upseting and you really shouldnt put NY as your location when clearly your not here in NY. You have been very misleading and given me false information regarding the shipping of my item.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:03 AM
mikhe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the same problem last year when i ordered something from him. He was pretty quick on replies but after i paid it took over 3 months. First asked me for my paint code cause i told him to help me paint the wing. Then i gave it to him the second day later. I waited 2 weeks and he said it will take 1 more week cause its all sold out. But he told me he was going to paint the wing hence he askedme for paint code. I didnt mind cause i wasnt in a rush, didnt exactly want it after paying for it but whatever. 3 weeks later i PMed him again like3 times beforei got a reponse. Then he proceed to tell me he couldnt get the paint right. Althought he never updated me on it. I told him to forget the paint job and just send me the damn thing. He said ok. weeks later again i still didnt get anything, PMed him again and he then told me he ran out of stock again. So it took 3 months or something until i got the product.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikhe
I had the same problem last year when i ordered something from him. He was pretty quick on replies but after i paid it took over 3 months. First asked me for my paint code cause i told him to help me paint the wing. Then i gave it to him the second day later. I waited 2 weeks and he said it will take 1 more week cause its all sold out. But he told me he was going to paint the wing hence he askedme for paint code. I didnt mind cause i wasnt in a rush, didnt exactly want it after paying for it but whatever. 3 weeks later i PMed him again like3 times beforei got a reponse. Then he proceed to tell me he couldnt get the paint right. Althought he never updated me on it. I told him to forget the paint job and just send me the damn thing. He said ok. weeks later again i still didnt get anything, PMed him again and he then told me he ran out of stock again. So it took 3 months or something until i got the product.
Sorry to hear your problem. You are absolutely right about his customer service after the fact. It is terrible. I don't think Jay has the basic concept of what customer service means to his business.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Wow.. This vendor fails at life and business practice...... I have stated that years ago..
Old 03-08-2008, 12:45 PM
themadhatterxxx

Actually Jay has a warehouse in Deer Park, I know because i was in there yesterday.

Originally Posted by RedBullRR
I'm glad some of you had good experience with Jay, but as you can see the bad out weighs it. This guy responded quick fast to make the sale. Im sure all sales people are like that. But once he has your money, it's been ridiculous to get in contact with him. Not via phone, not via PM. As soon as I made a thread is when he decided to respond. It's really upseting and you really shouldnt put NY as your location when clearly your not here in NY. You have been very misleading and given me false information regarding the shipping of my item.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:01 PM
lonewolf

One thing I don't understand, is that if he has such a bad rap, why does he have no negative iTrader feedback? I mean, the proof that he sucks is right here in these threads. But whats the deal? No one knows how to leave negative comments?
Old 03-08-2008, 06:41 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Guys in this business it is very hard to keep everyone happy. Specially on custom painted items. Cuz as you know not all bodyshop can promise exact date whenyou car will be done. I'm sure all of you have experience that. This goes same with manufactures.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

I have had good experiences ordering from them both WD and Retail.. SOme customers do not understand things sometimes take time to finish and ship..I personally had a very unreasonable customer who ordered something on Ebay on a Friday, and filed a claim on Tuesday of the same week, cause he did not recieve it yet.. Im sure Jay will take care of things and make things good!!
Old 03-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Sick Z

Jay is a great guy. I've pm'd him about a few items, and purchased 2 CF pieces from him, recieved in 4 days.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Diesel350

Originally Posted by itsjiggajames
My evo-r Lip that he said fitted great fits like ****. As well as my friends, but whatever. Took a long a$$ time and i had to pay customs.. wtf. The lip after some hard work fits ok now.
+1 Not the greatest fitment. Very disappointed on how it ended up fitting.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:51 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Still haven't gotten a response or a correct tracking number. Now I see him responding to people here, so what gives?! I can appreciate people coming to his defense, but if you read you clearly see a lot of the bad responses are similar. Lack of communication, lack of following up after payment was made, delayed shipping. Promised to deliver and never did. I really am trying to be patient but at the same time I cant wait any longer or I will screw myself. I will be reporting this claim to Paypal today if I do not receive a valid tracking number.

I'm done with buying **** on these forums, and definetly done being patient.

Last edited by RedBullRR; 03-10-2008 at 05:05 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:56 AM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by JDMZ33
Guys in this business it is very hard to keep everyone happy. Specially on custom painted items. Cuz as you know not all bodyshop can promise exact date whenyou car will be done. I'm sure all of you have experience that. This goes same with manufactures.
Why don't you quit making BS excuses and concentrate on bettering your CS?
I mean you told the OP his order was shipping long ago so your excuses quoted above really don't hold any water when it comes to the topic of this thread.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:09 AM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

PMed on lastest update. EST Mar 12, 2008 by 10:30 AM arrive your door step.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:17 AM
hido7

I had some good experiences with Jay. Some people may feel suck when Jay didn't reply the email or pm. But please understand that he is not ignoring ur pm or email. Sometime he just wasn't sit in front of his computer,.besides, some products does need more time to get done. He doesn't need to rip off people's money and let everyone come here to criticized him. He didn't took people's money and without sending the products. Now the problem I saw here is just lack of communication and quality issue. I think Jay will take care of everything and trying to make things good and better!!..

Last edited by hido7; 03-10-2008 at 07:27 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Datapimp

Originally Posted by hido7
I had some good experiences with Jay. Some people may feel suck when Jay didn't reply the email or pm. But please understand that he is not ignoring ur pm or email. Sometime he just wasn't sit in front of his computer,.besides, some products does need more time to get done. He doesn't need to rip off people's money and let everyone come here to criticized him. He didn't took people's money and without sending the products. Now the problem I saw here is just lack of communication and quality issue. I think Jay will take care of everything and trying to make things good and better!!..
English?
Old 03-10-2008, 02:06 PM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by hido7
Jay seems to have plenty of time to spare when it comes to making the sale??

Maybe he should sit in front of the computer more, or pay someone else to do it. You know, like real companies do. It's called customer service.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:00 PM
fabien350z

Thumbs up

Living in France, i know Jay about 2 years...

I've ordered lot of accessories from him : airs ducts, mirrors, air tube, centrales consoles, motors covers, shift *****, spoilers, lips, etc, etc...

Always responding to me, always telling me if he got stock or not, always give me update on my order.

All is product are great, just somes fews littles problem on his v1 console centrale but nothing insurmountable.

Jay has all my confidence, I have still full of other accessories to order to him...

Old 03-10-2008, 04:08 PM
ckthepilot

the way I see it, it's a 50/50 with Jay :P
Old 03-10-2008, 04:21 PM
hido7

Originally Posted by Datapimp
English?
Haha,...I'm not American, Eng isn't my first Language. I always thought American is friendly, but it seeems i'm wrong. Better Keep laughing if you could speak more than 3 languages.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:45 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thanks for the support guys. Like I said. This issue has been taken care of already. REDBULLRR's front lip will arrive his door step on Mar 12, 2008 by 10:30 AM FEDEX. Tracking number PMed.
END...

Quick Reply: Anyone purchase from JDMZ33 aka Evo-R.net