Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Pulled over for TINT! yikes...

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 12:33 PM
FRLDYZPIMPN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cali HP pulled me over for tint. Then noticed my exhaust tips ( titanium injen), and proceeded to look under my hood. Needless to say, the a$$o wrote my up for tint, illegal exhaust, cold air intakes, and no ECU detected. All caused by tint. Now, I must go to state inspection, and have to pass smog.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:54 PM
PM-Performance

Originally Posted by HDPD350Z
Until you become a cop, you will never understand.

Please explain it to me? I know a state trooper and a local cop and both said they dont have time to waste with petty **** like that.
Apparently you work in a slow borough and get your rocks off on harrassing kids if you agree with pulling people over for this kind of thing with no other reason. Is it the quotas I dont understand? Is is how you look like you are doing a better job if you catch more people and hand out tickets, but not enuff to get to the point where you do a real officer position where you might actually have to risk your well being to help someone from getting robbed or busting a drug dealer?
Dont let the badge make you feel like you have a bigger D!ck.
Badge or no badge, I will still tell an officer to go FK himself if he is on a power trip.

Sorry, I have been in too many run ins with officers that think its fun to push people around because they have a badge. Mostly suburban cops. Never had a problem with a city cop because they are actually fighting crime and not busting peoples ***** for stupid stuff
Old 03-21-2008, 01:09 PM
RandyK1

The reason cops dont like dark tint is because when you look into a car window its nice to see that the person in the car dosnt have a gun pointed at you! In my city we dont pull people over for tint, but if you get pulled over for something else as long as we can see the person in the car we dont say anything about the tint, but if we cant see through the window you will get a warning.. Randy p.s. And stop being a dick to the cops! Being nicer will always get you going sooner and with less citations in most cases
Old 03-21-2008, 02:23 PM
HDPDZO6

Originally Posted by PM-Performance
Please explain it to me? I know a state trooper and a local cop and both said they dont have time to waste with petty **** like that.
Apparently you work in a slow borough and get your rocks off on harrassing kids if you agree with pulling people over for this kind of thing with no other reason. Is it the quotas I dont understand? Is is how you look like you are doing a better job if you catch more people and hand out tickets, but not enuff to get to the point where you do a real officer position where you might actually have to risk your well being to help someone from getting robbed or busting a drug dealer?
Dont let the badge make you feel like you have a bigger D!ck.
Badge or no badge, I will still tell an officer to go FK himself if he is on a power trip.
Before you go too far into your ill-informed argument (and attempt at attacking me personally)...

Where I work has no bearing on the subject. I have worked slow as well as busy beat areas. I have never worked in a department with a quota system (my agency does not benefit one iota, financially, regardless of the amount of citations issued.

It doesn't matter if you think window tint violations are BS or not, the fact remains, it is a safety issue for the officers. Your claim of having friends in the profession which state otherwise leads me to believe you are lying.

Why is it that you believe an officer doing his/her job is "on a power trip", as you put? At your job, do you perform as you are expected to?

Sorry, I have been in too many run ins with officers that think its fun to push people around because they have a badge. Mostly suburban cops. Never had a problem with a city cop because they are actually fighting crime and not busting peoples ***** for stupid stuff
If you have been in too many run ins with law enforcement, then I think you need to do a self-evaluation in regards to your own personal behavior. The vast majority of society has very little to no enforcement contacts with the police. Sounds as if you are the type to place the blame on everyone else when it comes to your problems instead of accepting responsibility for your actions. If you blatantly disregard the rules of society, then you have absolutely no one to blame when you get caught.