Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

350Z owners - how old are you?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 12:20 PM
DefBringer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by turtles
Interesting, I just did a search for "age AND old" and came up with 972 results, including the topics:
"how old is everyone?"
"age of fellow z drivers?"
"age groups of the Z??"

All in the first 4 pages, there were another 19 pages of results so I'm sure there are more.

Maybe you need to learn how to use the search function before lecturing people on how to use the search function.
I did a title search for "how old" and it came up with 10 pages of threads that didn't have "how old" in them.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:32 PM
meatwad79

oh yeah, well im 12 and i bought it all by myself...this is nothing but a pissing contest folks
Old 07-25-2003, 12:48 PM
SweatyPalm

for those who are younger, are you guys selling drugs on street?
Old 07-25-2003, 01:03 PM
ICYBLUE1203

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

18, and its ecstasy. So around here, I'm known as the X Man.
Old 07-25-2003, 01:12 PM
syf0n

Originally posted by ICYBLUE1203
18, and its ecstasy. So around here, I'm known as the X Man.
Hahahahaha....nice one

I'm 19.
Old 07-25-2003, 01:21 PM
AustinTX_350Z

Thumbs down BOO TO THE BITCHES!

23 now - birthday in three weeks.

People are always surprised when I get in my car too! I just tell them, "yes, my daddy's a doctor and my mom likes to shop."

Should I be shunned and stripped of all dignity? And then there's the idea that I won't appreciate it as much because I didn't work for it, blah blah blah, yeah, spare me. And, you kids selling drugs! QUIT! They are bad for you! I'm about to go get hammered in a few hours myself!

MAN! Did someone pour some bitter and a whole lot of ***** in people's cereal bowls?

Hey, DefBringer - I hadn't thought of posting a thread about age, though I had wondered what the mean age of Z owners is.

I guess my dumbass should have thought about that search function! Your dumbass should have thought about it too before having the audacity to post this thread! You should know, you don't have the right to be inquisitive and make mistakes on here ... being a newbie - you should refrain from engaging in such redundant activities. Shame on you! Shame on you for not spending hours on end on here and familiarizing yourself with the features!

It is interesting to note people posted their negative reactions and comments on a thread they were bitchin' about anyway ... they took the time and effort to read through, type up their catty comments, and then complain about how many times they have posted their age on previously posted threads! Doesn't make any sense ... or does it? Crap! OH OH! I forgot that someone was holding guns to their heads and made them do it! Seriously ... talk about making yourself the butt of the joke!

DefB just asked a perfectly legitimate question!

GOT BRAINZ, BITCHES?

Peace DefB and all the Z drivers who are cool!

Last edited by AustinTX_350Z; 07-25-2003 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-25-2003, 01:53 PM
ChadO

Talking

Wow, there are a lot of early-20s people in here. Methinks there are either a lot of successful early-20s people who like the Z, or there are a lot of early-20s people who are car poor

I'm 23, same as last time
Old 07-25-2003, 02:02 PM
turtles

Default Re: BOO TO THE BITCHES!

Originally posted by AustinTX_350Z
23 now - birthday in three weeks.

People are always surprised when I get in my car too! I just tell them, "yes, my daddy's a doctor and my mom likes to shop."

Should I be shunned and stripped of all dignity? And then there's the idea that I won't appreciate it as much because I didn't work for it, blah blah blah, yeah, spare me. And, you kids selling drugs! QUIT! They are bad for you! I'm about to go get hammered in a few hours myself!

MAN! Did someone pour some bitter and a whole lot of ***** in people's cereal bowls?

Hey, DefBringer - I hadn't thought of posting a thread about age, though I had wondered what the mean age of Z owners is.

I guess my dumbass should have thought about that search function! Your dumbass should have thought about it too before having the audacity to post this thread! You should know, you don't have the right to be inquisitive and make mistakes on here ... being a newbie - you should refrain from engaging in such redundant activities. Shame on you! Shame on you for not spending hours on end on here and familiarizing yourself with the features!

It is interesting to note people posted their negative reactions and comments on a thread they were bitchin' about anyway ... they took the time and effort to read through, type up their catty comments, and then complain about how many times they have posted their age on previously posted threads! Doesn't make any sense ... or does it? Crap! OH OH! I forgot that someone was holding guns to their heads and made them do it! Seriously ... talk about making yourself the butt of the joke!

DefB just asked a perfectly legitimate question!

GOT BRAINZ, BITCHES?

Peace DefB and all the Z drivers who are cool!

Please calm down. This topic gets posted at least twice a month and the people who visit these boards often see it all the time. If you bothered to read the forum rules you would know to use the search feature first. If you decide to ignore this, expect to be referred to the search feature.

Secondly, (again you would know this if you read the forum rules) name calling is not allowed. I don't appreciate being called a ***** and I'm sure other people don't as well. Although you alone at your computer you should know that you are still conversing with real people. I doubt you would go up to a stranger and call them a ***** to their face.

Lastly, did you hear about Enya's new album? It's called "Face".
EN YA FACE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2003, 02:05 PM
haanz

2K350Z I love your pics. What kinda camera do you use?
Old 07-25-2003, 02:08 PM
twenzel

22 - Blue track with every option except DVD nav.
Old 07-25-2003, 02:20 PM
xndsan

about 2 weeks shy of 24
Old 07-25-2003, 02:21 PM
AustinTX_350Z

Default Re: Re: BOO TO THE BITCHES!

Originally posted by turtles
Please calm down. This topic gets posted at least twice a month and the people who visit these boards often see it all the time. If you bothered to read the forum rules you would know to use the search feature first. If you decide to ignore this, expect to be referred to the search feature.

Secondly, (again you would know this if you read the forum rules) name calling is not allowed. I don't appreciate being called a ***** and I'm sure other people don't as well. Although you alone at your computer you should know that you are still conversing with real people. I doubt you would go up to a stranger and call them a ***** to their face.

Lastly, did you hear about Enya's new album? It's called "Face".
EN YA FACE!!!!!!!!
Touche! Good joke! I'll have to use that one to see what kind of reactions I get! EN YA FACE! HAH! I can't stop laughing!

I'm aware of the forum rules ... my post was a mockery of the situation. The guy just joined as a member - cut him some slack. Some people should just live with the fact that there are certain things that are out of our control ...

I'm sorry - I guess I must have missed the part where I direcly called you or anyone names.

On a last note, you've obviously misinterpreted my humor (it's dry, BTW) as a personal attack ... Sorry, you're mistaken ... again.

In the great stylings of turtles: "Get ovah yo self honey, it ain't about you!" HAHA, EN YA FACE! That's SOOOO funny!
Old 07-25-2003, 02:59 PM
2K350Z

Originally posted by haanz
2K350Z I love your pics. What kinda camera do you use? [/B]
Thanks.. I'm using a Canon PowerShot S400.
Old 07-25-2003, 03:09 PM
marhot

Default Alright already

Let's have a group hug and make up...

All together now...

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord kumbaya

Peace.
Old 07-25-2003, 03:20 PM
Riceboy369

Default My age

19 here =).

Havnt seen to many asian 350Z drivers yet... but that'll be the day i see one of those personally =D
Old 07-25-2003, 03:33 PM
bhobson333

Originally posted by scan
just turned 24 on monday =/ getting old
LOL!!!!!

43 I'm the oldest one in my local group of 350Z-driver buddies & those guys can't keep up with me! Whenever we go driving I always end up pulling over & waiting for them.

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!
Old 07-25-2003, 06:02 PM
Z ULAYDA

Watch out guy's. I'm known as "the enforcer". So don't mess with this "*****". Cause I'll drive your Azz right off the road.

Only kidding, I learned how to share a long time ago, and can be your Mother, so take a lesson from my daughter's. Know what your messin' with when it comes to age and sex! Cause age and sex matters, sometimes.......

I don't act or look my age and never will!

Most people around the Z world already know me! It's better to act like a "nice boy" than a fool!

Lady Z
Old 07-25-2003, 06:32 PM
KornerCarver

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts

I'm an old guy. 59

Les
Old 07-25-2003, 06:43 PM
Z ULAYDA

Just saw your plate in the vanity plate section. Glad to see your "around" my age....

"the Enforcer"
Old 07-26-2003, 07:33 AM
SharpST77

Default Re: My age

Originally posted by Riceboy369
19 here =).

Havnt seen to many asian 350Z drivers yet... but that'll be the day i see one of those personally =D
most 350z owners here are asian...

16 yrs old.. no Z

but have a 91 corolla

Quick Reply: 350Z owners - how old are you?