Sponsored by:

If this was your 350Z

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 05:25 AM
Charles Field

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dissenter
WHAT?

Dude, get some *****! She is *only* a girlfriend and not a wife! You may live together or whatever, but in the eyes of the law you don't have to explain anything to her. Now, a wife on the other hand.......

Keep the car, get rid of the girlfriend!!

Dissenter says it all.

And when she does become your wife and 'cause she knows she owns you, you'll be driving a SUV, that is a promise!
Old 07-28-2008, 06:10 AM
raulzito

KEEP THE CAR!!! what is wrong with you?
Old 07-28-2008, 06:40 AM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

WHAT?

Dude, get some *****! She is *only* a girlfriend and not a wife! You may live together or whatever, but in the eyes of the law you don't have to explain anything to her. Now, a wife on the other hand.......

+100000

do not get with someone that you ALLOWED to have control over what you do and controls your hobbies and passions......loosing those things are loosing a bit of yourself!

you need to fix that situation first IMHO....

things like cars and mods and enjoying what you do, make you...YOU!
-j
Old 07-28-2008, 10:28 AM
J0NNy
Banned

here here here.. ill trade you my stock 03 Enthus. for yours.. and you can get your money worth w/o having to part it out... and ill give you visitation rights... 2weeks a year?
Old 07-28-2008, 04:39 PM
andrewc_31

Originally Posted by davidv
So lets see a timeslip.
do not have a timeslip yet, hopefully soon, have not tracked it yet

no braggin rights at all yet

although a pontiac G8 was trying to show me up, I have to give him credit he kept up with me
Old 07-28-2008, 04:41 PM
andrewc_31

WHAT?

Well, to her another Z means more mods like the moding I did on this Z, which is alot money.

I would not mod this much on the next project
Old 07-28-2008, 04:43 PM
andrewc_31

Originally Posted by HDPD350Z
The NISMO decals alone should net you an extra $500 in the sale price. You should put it at the top of your "mod" list.
thats funny, the dealership was going to offer me $17,000, but since I had the decals on the car, they bumped it up to a $19,000 offer
Old 07-28-2008, 04:46 PM
andrewc_31

Originally Posted by zand02max
wow, was your Z over $60K?
yes, price on the car, mod price, and install price.

the dealership was good about it, most the mods they never had installed before, so when they quoted me say 3 hour job, and it turned out to be a 5 hour job, they only charged me the 3 hours, I did get more than my fair share of free oil, tranny, and lsd oil changes
Old 07-28-2008, 04:47 PM
andrewc_31

Originally Posted by 06dieselZ
why didn't you just buy a nismo?
did not know they were making one when I bought my Z or I might have waited
Old 07-28-2008, 04:50 PM
andrewc_31

Originally Posted by raulzito
KEEP THE CAR!!! what is wrong with you?
i will, but if someone offers me a good deal, i might consider it.

thanks all for the comments, appreciate it
Old 11-08-2008, 01:02 AM
power2rice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think people leave mean comments because he's not a tuner but driving a tuner car. Someone that has a dealership do everything isn't given much street respects. I've built two tuner cars that made it in articles and import tuner mag. It's just how the hating scene is. Everyone I know and met never hates on me because every muscle car and tuner and even my drag van was well respected, only because I do everything myself. But then I'm just like the few of you that have my own garage setup like a shop; welders, cutters, 20 ton press, lifts, tools tools tools.

Its a cool car, has a lot of aesthetics mods listed. Not worth selling, better off buying a 2nd car. You're better of leasing if you don't like to keep cars for long. Thnk about it, why would you pay $10,000, to only drive 20-30k miles? what's wrong with you? We're going through an economic depression, throwing money away is not smart.

I have a 2003 Z, paid cash. it only has 11k miles on the odometer. it's only worth kbb 17k. that's less than 1/2 what i paid. the car is good for at least 200k miles. i'm gonna drive it to get my $'s worth. new cars are to keep, used cars like 240sx and ae86 are cars you buy and sell after you're done playing with them.

also, like every other guy here, no woman shall grab you by the *****. your money, your toys. woman don't like men that aren't strong. once you allow her to own you, you're done. she will treat you like you are ball less forever. this happened to my friends that got married. they were miserable and afraid of their wives. in fact, the wives even took their paychecks. but i'm from asian culture, my women try and always fail. you just need to love them and make sure they feel loved, but you always be your own boss. maybe you need an asian g/f.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:19 AM
smellyborrelli

keep it.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:57 AM
justinaz

Exclamation

Queen Creek? I am in scottsdale! Let me know if you do part out! justingurian@hotmail.com
Old 11-08-2008, 06:10 AM
mtnhighus

there are a few speciality car lots around, not sure about your area, that do deal in cars with aftermarket add ons, you would probably get a better price from one of those than your local nissan dealer. we have one here that only sells used high end cars, or modified sports cars. pretty cool lot. good luck. but like everyone else if i had that much work in it, i'd keep it.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:42 AM
jprada26

keep it and slap new rims on it ! once you do it'l feel and look like new car. and you'll think to yourself damn what was i thinking wanting to get rid of this beauty ! "especially the nismos"
Old 11-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Fletch69z

Yeah, you should keep it. You'll never get that money back out of it especially if you paid to have every mod installed at the dealer. You'll lose your *** trying to trade or sell it.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:34 PM
spinviper

NISMO Rear Spoiler
NISMO Aero Side Skirts
NISMO Rear Under Spoiler

What is that side skirt and spoiler ? It look nice, is it Nismo if it is then what version is it ? Replica ?
Old 11-10-2008, 03:17 AM
DiscoLiveOpera

I would say private sale, but with the economy the way it is, it might be harder.. my friend has a heavily modded Audi A4, probably around 20k$ put into it, but he ended up having to sell it for only 8k, but it had over 130,xxx miles on it, still a nice car though.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Donsred350Z

If my Z looked that good I'd just drive the hell out of it and dress in black because bad Boys dress in Black and Good women love Bad Boys driving and bad a$$ Z like that!!! I hear some kittys calling ya! bad to the bone, dude!

I love me some Black Zs or Black any Sports Cars!~

BtB, dude.

Read it wrong, hell that looks like a 370Z almost, I'd sell it for as much as it could bring,nice car. ow much do you want for it?

Last edited by Donsred350Z; 11-10-2008 at 08:29 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
carbon z

Your car is awesome. Keep it. If I had the car, a Suzuka urethane front lip would be next. after that a set of Hotchkis springs would give it that little bit of a drop and some better handling. The wheels would have to be a set of Gram lites, probably 18's wide front, deep rears. From awesome to "Bad To The Bone. Just my 2 cents.

Quick Reply: If this was your 350Z