MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   2003-2009 Nissan 350Z (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z-2/)
-   -   Calling out JIM@SHOWSTOPPERS (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/376471-calling-out-jim-showstoppers.html)

blasian 07-30-2008 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by minispider
and your comments are not valid...so stay out...if you do not have the product do not tell your customers is in stock so you can make a sale!!!!

So you saying that those customers don't exist?

New flash... public forum :)

minispider 07-30-2008 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
I can't delete any of your posts or threads. Either you or a moderator closed it.

well... it was not me...it was not on my best interest to close it.:icon44:

blasian 07-30-2008 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by TBDesigns@CiNcity
Fixed.. Go grab a cold one and wait it out. It's ASUKA!

No kidding... it's not like it's some cheap crap that's made fast.

minispider 07-30-2008 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by blasian
So you saying that those customers don't exist?

New flash... public forum :)

right...they are ghotsssss!!!!!:o

jwillard0201 07-30-2008 03:59 PM

You act as if he is the one making the products :confused: :confused:

Sorry to burst your bubble but no vendor is perfect... you may think that but it's definitely not the truth. Just because there aren't threads about it doesn't mean that it's any better

Vendors may not be perfect...but in situations where they arent...they should go out of their way to make the OP feel like he is in fact taken care of. Unanswered PM's or non returned calls can make a customer feel like he is getting less than desirable attention after spending his hard earned money.

It is sooooo much easier to deal with these situations before they get out of hand than it is to try and come back later and make things better. Even if the OP gets the product he ordered it will not erase the hard feels from dealing with this transaction.

minispider 07-30-2008 03:59 PM

No kidding... it's not like it's some cheap crap that's made fast.

mine looked cheap!!! here is the proof!!! these are teasers.

[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...Picture347.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...Picture352.jpg[/IMG]

minispider 07-30-2008 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by jwillard0201
Vendors may not be perfect...but in situations where they arent...they should go out of their way to make the OP feel like he is in fact taken care of. Unanswered PM's or non returned calls can make a customer feel like he is getting less than desirable attention after spending his hard earned money.

It is sooooo much easier to deal with these situations before they get out of hand than it is to try and come back later and make things better. Even if the OP gets the product he ordered it will not erase the hard feels from dealing with this transaction.

myi God, some one that understand the concept of " let's answer this guys emails or phone calls so he doesn't think he's getting screwed" :thumbup:

kennedy 07-30-2008 04:03 PM

If someone makes a promise saying their product will be in your hands by a certain date and it is not, then atleast be decent enough to have contract with the buyer.. I guess his point isn't entering your brains, If you have money just floating around out there and no product in hand what would you feel. Specially from a guy who doesn't contact you back......
I am sure this roof is not cheap, I would feel real uneasy about just having 50 bucks out there with no contact.... All Jim had to do is contact him but instead he didn't for whatever reason if his house burned down, grandmother died, got his arm caught in the microwave and his aunt hi-jacked a school bus of penguins all he had to do is take 5 mins top out of his day and explain what was going on. I site both parties the buyer for not leaving it open and the seller not for contacting him in a reasonable manner, and for the seller to make a threat that he was going to recall the shipment... thats just petty If I would of been the buyer then I would of just said fine it wasn't worth my time. Goodluck to the both of you.

iStan 07-30-2008 04:04 PM

his web site advertises as being in stock!!

What website?

blasian 07-30-2008 04:05 PM

mine looked cheap!!! here is the proof!!! these are teasers.

[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...Picture347.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...Picture352.jpg[/IMG]

It's a defective hood... and Jim's not making it :dunno:

minispider 07-30-2008 04:05 PM

... and you know who gets my respect and I wish him the best in his business? NIC at Cincity, now that is customer service!!!!! top notch!!!

blasian 07-30-2008 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by jwillard0201

Meh... I've had something that took longer than it should to get to me. It took me over a week to have it shipped and that was with me constantly reminding.

I didn't feel the need to make a thread about it although it was my hard earned money.

minispider 07-30-2008 04:11 PM

It's a defective hood... and Jim's not making it :dunno:

...but this came from his shop, some one had to see it and said "ummm, this don't look good, let's not ship it it looks like crap, hey Jim contact minispider and tell him it looks like sh t so he has to wait for another one" but no, it was shipped just so Pa-pal would not collect the money! comprende? and those pics don't do it justice, I have more with more defects than my grandmas azz!

iStan 07-30-2008 04:12 PM

I think the biggest concern is the OP felt like he was being scammed. Jim has not always been the quickest, but he also hasn't scammed anyone. He's got too much to lose to make a few hundred scamming.

You think waiting for a roof cap is rough? Imagine having your Z down in Socal for three months as they do R&D.

blasian 07-30-2008 04:13 PM

Never saw your grandma's ass so it's hard to say.

minispider 07-30-2008 04:13 PM

Meh... I've had something that took longer than it should to get to me. It took me over a week to have it shipped and that was with me constantly reminding.

I didn't feel the need to make a thread about it although it was my hard earned money.

a week? and you were worried? try months!!!!:icon38:

blasian 07-30-2008 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by iStan
I think the biggest concern is the OP felt like he was being scammed. Jim has not always been the quickest, but he also hasn't scammed anyone. He's got too much to lose to make a few hundred scamming.

You think waiting for a roof cap is rough? Imagine having your Z down in Socal for three months as they do R&D.

His iTrader rating is fake :D

minispider 07-30-2008 04:15 PM

Never saw your grandma's ass so it's hard to say.

picture cottage cheese....RIP, that poor old lady!:icon39:

minispider 07-30-2008 04:16 PM

shhhhh

iStan 07-30-2008 04:16 PM

So is mine.