Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Chicago Police Z :Owned

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 06:44 PM
robertinmesa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Until you know the experiences of EVERYONE who has had dealings with law enforcement, you have no idea how they treat everyone. To make such a statement is ignorant of you.
The statement is based on an opinion and too much experience. Therefore "ignorant" is non applicable as I am knowledgeable in this area. Of course I don’t know every cop; are you really so stupid as to point out the painfully obvious?

It does not change the FACT that cops treat people like sh*t bags that do not deserve it because of their own insecurities. They are no different than bullies in school.

I am fortunate that I am not often discriminated against and realize I have seen more “good” cops than many other persons in our country. At best 1 out of 10 is decent. *disclaimer:That is of course an estimate!

So far I haven’t seen any positive posts about cops, and plenty of negative ones. It’s almost an unsolicited poll. Is everyone wrong?

I doubt it.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:45 PM
HDPDZO6

Originally Posted by Dissenter
That would keep my taxes down to not pay for their health insurance.
5 year olds pay taxes?
Old 08-05-2008, 08:20 PM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

taking away cars purchased with drug money is fine by me, although modding them with tax money is stupid and wasteful.

i don't street race, but police often see an import speeding and call it street racing. if they tried to take my car, i would light it on fire before they take it. since i am still paying for mine though, i don't own it and they can't take it from the bank. taking cars away for "racing" isn't right, as much as i hate ricers thinking the roads are their track. take their licenses..........same effect, hell it would suck even more seeing a car in the driveway that i can't drive. if they do drive it and get busted, they get arrested anyway.

anyone who thinks the government should be allowed to STEAL property for minor offense should DIAF.

jim
Old 08-05-2008, 08:27 PM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by robertinmesa
The statement is based on an opinion and too much experience. Therefore "ignorant" is non applicable as I am knowledgeable in this area. Of course I don’t know every cop; are you really so stupid as to point out the painfully obvious?

It does not change the FACT that cops treat people like sh*t bags that do not deserve it because of their own insecurities. They are no different than bullies in school.

I am fortunate that I am not often discriminated against and realize I have seen more “good” cops than many other persons in our country. At best 1 out of 10 is decent. *disclaimer:That is of course an estimate!

So far I haven’t seen any positive posts about cops, and plenty of negative ones. It’s almost an unsolicited poll. Is everyone wrong?

I doubt it.
1 out 10? that is kind of stretching it. i too hated cops when i was younger and had an attitude problem. i lost my license for being an idiot and i had some time to grow up. when i got a little older, i found that if you are respectful to the police, they often return the favor. sure there are some cops out there who have issues and are bullies. but overall, i found they are just like any other group of people out there.

of course you've seen more negative posts, because morons speed or drift and get busted and think the cop is a jerk for doing his job. if the only time you're happy with cops is when you don't get pulled over, why talk about things that never happen? should people start making threads about how they didn't get pulled over today?

jim
Old 08-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

OMFG BEAR CLAW TEARS ON OUR NISSAN 350Z BODY VINYL, CHICAGO POLICE FTMFGDW!!!1!!!

Originally Posted by imonlykidden
Police have a Turboed Z somewhere around the North Carolina area that tries to get youto race it, then calls ahead and the cops pull you over for racing. Sounds like entrapment. no?
Charlotte, NC. pretty sure its not turboed, but its got 3000 dollar volks on it, carbon fiber hood, tinted out, etc etc. they also have a supercharged terminator cobra.
its only entrapment if they said something like 'hello sir i would like you to street race me illegally'
Old 08-06-2008, 12:40 AM
kutnupe14

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I doubt it.
Have you even met 10 cops? ...sorry didn't know that MY350z what a hodgepode of Americana...when did that happen, and where are all the chicks and black people?
Old 08-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Demonbfg

Originally Posted by kutnupe14
Glad to see that the newbs have started up the "cop bashing" again... I swear this site gets more intelligent every day (sarcasm)
Maybe new to the forum but not new to the bs the cops are putting down.It was true forty years ago and it's worse now.I've seen them scare young teens because they can,for no reason.Since i'm 59 years old that doesn't work on me.I give them back what they give,they have no leg to stand on.I do not have an issue with the so,but i have a strong one against the pslpd,they think they have ss bars on their shirts instead of badges.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:30 PM
kutnupe14

Originally Posted by Demonbfg
Maybe new to the forum but not new to the bs the cops are putting down.It was true forty years ago and it's worse now.I've seen them scare young teens because they can,for no reason.Since i'm 59 years old that doesn't work on me.I give them back what they give,they have no leg to stand on.I do not have an issue with the so,but i have a strong one against the pslpd,they think they have ss bars on their shirts instead of badges.
well, your issue is with (specifically) PSLPD, don't assume all are one in the same, because they look alike... would you think badly of all black people simply because one robbed you?
Old 08-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Demonbfg

well, your issue is with (specifically) PSLPD, don't assume all are one in the same, because they look alike... would you think badly of all black people simply because one robbed you?
No i have black friends and other friends from other countries,young friends...and those young friends because they drive imports get hassled,i'm a witness to it.I've been into security for 37 years,all types and when i have real issues with people i don't handle it that way.I saw a couple of cops putting down an old man who was in a store,saying aloud so he could here it,calling him a rent a cop.It made him feel bad.I walked over to him and told him(saying it loud so they could hear it)don't worry about it they are just a couple of public SERVANTS....and guess what they shut up.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:18 PM
kutnupe14

Originally Posted by Demonbfg

No i have black friends and other friends from other countries,young friends...and those young friends because they drive imports get hassled,i'm a witness to it.I've been into security for 37 years,all types and when i have real issues with people i don't handle it that way.I saw a couple of cops putting down an old man who was in a store,saying aloud so he could here it,calling him a rent a cop.It made him feel bad.I walked over to him and told him(saying it loud so they could hear it)don't worry about it they are just a couple of public SERVANTS....and guess what they shut up.
I wasn't implying you were racist, I was giving you an example of similar logic...
Old 08-06-2008, 06:56 PM
robertinmesa

1 out 10? that is kind of stretching it. i too hated cops when i was younger and had an attitude problem.
that is my expierence. I am sure I had an attidtue when i was kid. It went away after my first decade of driving; I was dumb enough to get pulled over 18 times before i turned 18. I only got one ticket, so i must have not been a jerk.

My second decade of driving taught me to go the extra mile to be respectful, and courteous, yes sir, no sir etc.- and of course not to drive like an a$$.

I have dealt with american cops, european cops, military police, and federal agents.

I have never been charged with or commited a serious crime, nor been the subject of an investigation(to the best of my knowledge).

Please do not misunderstand me. I appreciate law enforcement and the work they do. With out them things would not be pleasant. I give them respect. I only wish it was reciprocated.

My worst expierence-I was the first to arrive on the scene of a one car accident involving some drunk teens.

Of course i began to provide assitance and see what i could do for the injured parties and called 911 etc.

the officers that arrived on the scence where abusive, aggresive and treated me as if i were responsible for the accident.

Yes it left a sour taste in my mouth. So have the dozens of other encounters i have had since than.

of course you've seen more negative posts, because morons speed or drift and get busted and think the cop is a jerk for doing his job. if the only time you're happy with cops is when you don't get pulled over, why talk about things that never happen? should people start making threads about how they didn't get pulled over today?
I concur.

I renounce my statment about the unsolicited poll based on this bias.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:17 PM
robertinmesa

Maybe new to the forum but not new to the bs the cops are putting down.It was true twenty years ago and it's worse now.I've seen them scare young teens because they can,for no reason.Since i'm old that doesn't work on me.
+1

the price of education is nothing compared to the cost of ignorance

Last edited by robertinmesa; 08-06-2008 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:47 PM
fordslowcus

My local neighborhood cop patrols the park at night. Without him I dont think my Z would have lasted a week parked outside at night.

Its to my understanding that the car was seized already souped up? They didnt waste taxpayer money doing anything exept maybe get those sweet vinyl graphics and the cool performance aftermarket cop lights.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I wasn't implying you were racist, I was giving you an example of similar logic...
But he's white!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 11:46 PM
FusioNR300zx

im in chicago. and ive never seen that z haha
Old 08-07-2008, 05:08 AM
kutnupe14

I was dumb enough to get pulled over 18 times before i turned 18. I only got one ticket, so i must have not been a jerk.

I have dealt with american cops, european cops, military police, and federal agents.
...the officers that arrived on the scence where abusive, aggresive and treated me as if i were responsible for the accident.
Yes it left a sour taste in my mouth. So have the dozens of other encounters i have had since than.
You have a sour taste in your mouth? by my count, you've had at least 42 encounters with LEOs and I'm being conservative. Most people I know avoid LEOs at all costs... would I be going out on a limb by saying that perhaps a small part of the problem lies with you?
Old 08-07-2008, 05:09 AM
kutnupe14

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
But he's white!!!
Oh really? then its probaly in there somewhere, perhaps repressed
Old 08-08-2008, 03:57 AM
MaVel2iCk

Reminds me of this post:

http://www.wcnc.com/video/news-index...d=220060&shu=1
Old 08-08-2008, 06:39 PM
robertinmesa

Most people I know avoid LEOs at all costs...
why do you think that is?

Yes your estimate is conservative. I don't avoid them because i dont break the law, and appreciate the work they do. I even bought a LEO starbucks once as a random act of kindness. He was lucky enough to be in line behind me.

Just because i have a negative opinion does not mean I throw it in their face -Ever. That would not benefit me.

The problem lies when a regulatory agency is allowed to reign over its citizens without appropriate checks and balences. The loop holes are excessive and heavily favor the Enforcement; on all levels. And like any organization, they exploit loopholes to their fullest potential and because they are the LEOs act with impunity.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:42 PM
robertinmesa

You have a sour taste in your mouth? by my count, you've had at least 42 encounters
You assume these encounters are the result of my being approached or pulled over in some negative manner.

I routinly approach and converse with LEOs as often as the oppurtunity permits.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Quick Reply: Chicago Police Z :Owned