Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Another atrocity...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 12:13 PM
KS0385

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WTX350Z
threads like this make me sad...why don't we hang drunk drivers? I mean seriously. They will kill someone eventually. and they are destroying a lot of property...so should they be allowed to live? I think not.

good luck.

Similar thing happened to my Brother back in 2004 he bought a 04 F150 FX4 in that BFY color (yes that means "bright ****ing yellow") he had bad luck in his mustang (got in somewhere around 6 wrecks in under a year, none of them his fault...multiple times he was sitting at a light.)...so he bought a HUGE yellow truck. 1st day @ his new house, he had it parked on the curb as the drive was full of moving trailer...drunk slammed into his brand new truck. its really hard to get parts for a car 1 month after it comes out.
I agree that we should have stiffer penalties for drunk driving. Jail time should be required for the first offense. License suspension doesn't really deter someone who is already willing to drive drunk.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Hamsack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow im lucky to have gotten away with just getting some scratches and not a total disaster from some of these stories you guys have. Anyways, got ahold of her name and insurance now. Come to find out all the Mps had is the name of her insurance company no claims number to call or anything. So i google the insurance company and get some insurance agent who assures me he cannot help me. He couldnt even give me a frieken 1 800 number to call. So now im stuck trying to find out if this company is legit (which im sure it is) but cannot find the info im lookin for.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Fletch69z

That sucks man. Sorry to hear it.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:59 PM
dhays

Originally Posted by Hamsack
Wow im lucky to have gotten away with just getting some scratches and not a total disaster from some of these stories you guys have. Anyways, got ahold of her name and insurance now. Come to find out all the Mps had is the name of her insurance company no claims number to call or anything. So i google the insurance company and get some insurance agent who assures me he cannot help me. He couldnt even give me a frieken 1 800 number to call. So now im stuck trying to find out if this company is legit (which im sure it is) but cannot find the info im lookin for.
Get the number for the WA state insurance commissioners office. They should be able to give you the names and contact numbers of any insurance company doing business in the state.

BTW, where did you end up getting your quote from?
Old 09-10-2008, 06:35 AM
Hamsack

I actually just got off the phone w/ the commissioners office. Apparently her insurance company was bought out and the information was never updated. So while i searched and searched for info about the company nothing was working out. I found a number and called, but it was disconnected and even the lady at the commissioners office was confused. However she did some awesome work and got me a number the the company's claim office. I was really surprised to get so much help so quickly.

As for the quote I took your advice and went to Chambers. Those guys are awesome and had some cool project cars from their costumers sitting around. I told them you sent me and about how they got some good rep goin. Thanks again btw.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:29 AM
Z04

dude, go to JAG, give them the information, let them sort it out. also let your commander/1SG know as well as your PSG.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:29 PM
10sec_CRX

Originally Posted by Chaser720

Ouch!!
Old 09-14-2008, 10:38 PM
350z Guy

wow i am so sorry to hear this happen to you...

seriously, some people can be so stupid, who the hell drinks and drives? guess people would never learn the consequences of a DUI