Old 08-26-2003, 08:39 AM
gooters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oooh...dont goto trailertrash.com if you are at work! :-/
Old 08-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Z350Maniac

Originally posted by hugo1669
Gooters Yes the eclipse had a dent or else I wouldn't , I mean he wouldn't have done anything.
Everyone Thanks for the stories, Like I said I have to wait until 9-3 to take it to the dent guy.
The site is great for therapy. Its good to have people with the same views and love for cars to share stories with.
I told some people at work today and they said big deal and it just infuriated me further.
my favorite is when people in the neighborhood see me washing and waxing and detailing the my car. My next door neighbor's 4 year old son walks up to me while I'm in the middle of washing the car and he says, "Jeff, my mom says that if you wash that car anymore you're going to wash the paint off of yer car."

I laughed of course, but I ALWAYS catch slack from people who think a car is a car, simple as that. When I talk about the car I get passionate and excited and people just roll their eyes. My g/f rides horses ALOT and she's really into them and when I get to talking she'll just tune me out or roll her eyes or give an exasperated sigh because she "doesn't get it". "A horse is living and can return your love and appreciation, what does the car do for you?" to which I answered with a snide and sort of funny remark: "about 0-60 in 6 seconds" even though I'm not sure of what it is exactly it's fast. She thinks that riding go carts is a thrill, I can't stand them anymore, and it pisses her off cause we met 6 years ago while go carting, it's just not as fun doing 15 mph around a track when I can hop in the car and do 100+

So I can sympathize with ya that most non car enthusiasts will NEVER understand our love and passion for our cars.
Old 08-26-2003, 09:12 AM
zerobanger

When I was living in Atlanta I had a miata that I had bought. Parked it at the car wash, these two nasty bitches park next to me open the door, HIT My car with the door and ignores it. I asked for her insurance info she would not give to me.

I called the police, the stupid ***** did not move her car (dodge neon). So the police man came and open her car door and found that it matched my dent completely. She STILL denied it.

In the police report it said that the dent in my car aligned with her door. The insurance company (hers) did not want to pay but had to. The police officer told me if he saw me outside the apt complex he would ticket me for wasting his time. I told him to go to hell.

I always park away from everyone and yes, I'm on the far end spot...and some idiot decides to double park and be like 1 foot from my door. I hate people.
Old 08-26-2003, 09:36 AM
ZNUTS

Hugo ;sorry to hear about your mishap.Trailer or money, it makes no differance some people don't give a ____.They dont value or appreciate what they have much less what we work hard for.I still have my first new car(68 malibu conv)not as nice as yours but I would have felt the same no matter what car it happened to.Where ever I park I pick the safest spot and hope if anyone parks next to me he has the same interest in protecting his as I do.Drive safely and keep your kool!!!
Old 08-26-2003, 10:04 AM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everytime I'm in a tight parking spot...I do everthing I can to squeeze myself out of the door JUST to avoid from even touching my car door to someone else's door. I do it out of respect regardless of what it is. Someone's car is as personal as their house..you don't let your dog shiet in people's lawn.

Screw these people that don't care. They need to save that "it's only a car" b.s. because alot of folks are passionate about what they drive therefore their property is entitled to respect.

STORY:

My friend was INSIDE his car when a middle-aged married couple parked along side him and swung the door open. They didn't see him inside his car because his driver-side had limo tint. He got out and told them nicely:
"Look sir...your wife just swung her door open and dented my car"
The old guy then shrugs and says "Deal with it!" and walks off into the grocery store.
My friend was speechless....ALL he wanted was at least an apology because his car that he worked long and hard on is senselessly flawed. So his expression quickly became and sure enough it was furious time. He stood in the parking lot until the couple came back out and he went nuts until he got an apology.

I swear something has to happen to these kinda people just so they get a clue. Must someone get shot??? Must someone get their @ss beat until it makes the evening news just to knock some sense into these folks that have NO respect???
Old 08-26-2003, 10:45 AM
BoostJunkie

Default The best "Git Back" (see James Brown)

Go to your local gag store and pick up a box of stink bombs. The small plastic bottles that have the yellow pee pee looking liquid (sulfur). Once broken is dissappears soon too.

I have used this many a time, including some idiotic truck driver that cut me off big time when i had my 2G GSX back in 95. I almost wrecked because of it. To get his butt back I smacked 3 of those bad boys on his front grill, at speed mind you. He chased me half way down Poplar Ave (In Memphis). He could never catch me due to semi's being slow as *****. I laughed the whole time at his "I just smelled the WORST FART EVA!!! face".

Trust me....the old saying "A little dab ull do ya" takes whole new meaning.

I even have an old sample bottle that i scrapped off the "per" on the bottle. The "fume" is all that's left. Yeah i got too much time lol.

Oh and i can just untwist the cap, not remove it and clear out a building. Great stuff. Got more stories of it's great many uses. LOL.

Last edited by BoostJunkie; 08-26-2003 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-26-2003, 11:12 AM
Zhenyka

Sorry about your misfortune buddy. Here is a story that would make you feel better ... it will make your blood boil though.

When I was ~18 I had an 1987 Olds Delta 88 (incredible POS). One fine day I took my grandma shopping. I parked in what seemed to be the only available spot facing the back(important!) of the car infront. As I was about to get out I noticed that a car parked in front of me was put in reverse (white lights came on and stayed on)...

...You know when you see something that just looks wrong and you know something bad is about to happen but you don't believe it and you just keep staring at it ...

... Well, here is the next sequence of events. I stare, then I regain my sences and I blow the horn, just in case. He guns it down ... WHAM ... right into me. Here is the best part.

We both get out with my gradma still in the car. And an elderly gentelman flips out at ME! "What the $%^& do you think you're doing!" He says. He looks over at our POS cars, his car is half way in my parking spot at that point, and yells at me even harder: "you saw I was sticking out, why did you have to hit me?!" I am speachless. Finally I manage to squeeze out something like: "Are you out of your mind?! I have a witness in the car" The guy grabs me by my leather jacket, pull me close and tells me to shut the &^%$ up....

A little bit more background about myself. I was really into martial arts back then and right about that time I won some big tournament so my confidence was soaring.

... but still I wasn't about to strike an old man although some might argue that he deserved it. I proposed for him to move his car forward and if my car rolls forward it would prove that he hit it and dragged it back. He agreed, hell he couldn't get out the other way. Everything happened like I predicted, my car rolled forward fortunately with no damage to it. At that point I suggested for him to drive carefull and we parted our ways.

The End.

I guess its true what the say - Best Defence is Good Offence!

If someone would have reversed into my Z, I'd call the cops. But I still wouldn't have hit an old man.

Hope you feel better

Last edited by Zhenyka; 08-26-2003 at 11:15 AM.
Old 08-26-2003, 12:28 PM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hugo, im sorry about your car. The pikes peak white is a beautiful and special color, so if the dent is fixed and needs paint touch up, make sure it matches. Im really sorry to hear about your car, its a shame. Probably when the kids opened the door to get out, they opened it all the way and hit your car. I always park my z far away and come back to find a POS near me, WHY!!!!????
Old 08-26-2003, 01:25 PM
w mitty

This is why I take my 98 Corolla any time there is any danger. True, I don't drive the Z as much, but every time I get behind the wheel, it is perfect.
Old 08-26-2003, 01:29 PM
steve c

I agree, big deal.
Old 08-27-2003, 04:07 AM
hugo1669

Thanks guys for all of the stories. I'll let you know if the guy gets it out.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:49 AM
ChrisMCagle

Bottm line guys.....

Z's are flypaper for a$$holes!
Old 08-27-2003, 11:06 AM
BigBadBuford

I had the same problem. I drove my Z every day for over 6 months with no dings, scratches, etc. Most people where I work are courteous and there are a group of car nuts who always park together. One day I decide to go out and get something to eat and I park close since I will only be in there a second. I come out to find a ding on my driver's side door. My g/f tells me to settle down and that it is no big deal and that made it worse. Luckily I was able to get it fixed at the Nissan Dealer for $65 and it look perfect again.
My neighbors gave me a 1985 Honda Accord for free and I drive that car everywhere now and only take my Z out for special occasions. That car has tons of dings on it, but I still get mad when I see a new one because you realize how little respect people have for your things.
Old 08-27-2003, 12:33 PM
MastaKillaZ

yeah, trash, in ANY COLOR, really sucks.
Old 08-27-2003, 11:52 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

you can haunt that trash for years if you got her licenseplate
Old 08-28-2003, 04:11 AM
hugo1669

What I've learned is that it's difficult to win with white trash. First of all they don't work so they have more time on their hands to do stuff to your property. Second they learn alot from pro wrestling and Jerry Springer. They have nothing to lose so they just don't care. There is a scumball white trash trailor king that works in housekeeping at my hospital that is always telling stories of his GF and friends that are on disability and how easy it is to get it and how they burned down each others trailors to collect the insurance money. Also how he flattened tires and scratched things in his Ex's car that now hes back with. Its a joke , I really have to move away from this area.
Old 08-28-2003, 04:42 PM
Comatose

Sorry, back to the original story, i find it BS. (in general, not that I dont believe you :P)

The mere fact that you witnessed her dinging your car should be enough proof. If not, why not return the favour of smashing her windshield or socking her in the face? I'm sure you wont have paint on your shoes nor necessarily blood on your hands. How can she prove that you did that? (I'm not suggesting to do either, but again, I can see why you'd be infuriated!)
Old 08-28-2003, 05:26 PM
sgraham

Why can't we get some sort of side guard like on most cars. I hate that it is unprotected.
Old 08-28-2003, 06:31 PM
350zroadster

Originally posted by sgraham
Why can't we get some sort of side guard like on most cars. I hate that it is unprotected.
well it would come in the form of a line of rubber, makes it very nausiating to look at.
Old 08-28-2003, 06:41 PM
Jsn350Z

First off, I am sorry about what has happened to your car.

"white trash" .... you do not have to be white to be trash. You should have stuck with " pigs" or something.

Also, you should have said that you saw and herd them doing it. They would be to dumb to know how to defend themselfs around that, and it should have worked. Now if they even had the money to fix it no one knows.

Again, sorry about your car.

Jason

Quick Reply: Almost got arrested, DOOR DING