Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Almost got arrested, DOOR DING

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2003, 04:13 AM
hugo1669

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To comatose, I really don't know what kind of area that you live in but like I said earlier I live in a nice area for recreation. Unfortunately the area has attracted alot of Trash,:correction for Jsn350, You are correct: . Also I live in an area that everyone knows everyones brother, cousin, sister , ect. I stay here because of my grandparents though. The pigs that did it knew the cop that showed up and he took their side, go figure. If it was in the town I lived in I'm sure things would have been different. Also even though she looked like a guy and outweighed me and I wanted to smash her, I wouldn't hit a girl. I also said I didn't do anything to her car because as soon as I saw the dent I immediately went looking for them. Also cosmetically any damage wouldn't have been noticed I'm sure. Like I said their car was rust, dents , scratched, a mess.
So you can say its BS but unless you know people like this you wouldn't understand.

Also I did tell them that I saw them do it and they said "Prove it".
Again the Trash mentality.
Old 08-29-2003, 05:03 AM
leongalt

Default My solution

Carry a box or roofing nails in your glove box or trunk. When some ******* decides to disrespect your property, sprinkle a few nails under the back of each tire. Then continue on with your day.
Enjoy,
LG
Old 09-04-2003, 05:18 AM
hugo1669

Well heres the update for those that care. I took the car yesterday to the dent guy. He had it all day and Got some of the ding out but its not perfect. He told me he was afraid to do any more. I wasn't charged for the work.
I am taking the car to a different "Dent Wizzard" place today and hopefully he could get it out.
Old 09-17-2003, 04:16 AM
hugo1669

So heres the Final update for those that care. I took the car to a Dent Wizard place yesterday morning. I picked it up last night and poofffff the dent wizard got rid of it completely. I was shocked since the other guy told me it wouldn't come out. Lesson learned : Never take "It can't be done" for an answer. Sometimes its true but alot of the time its just lazyness.
Old 09-17-2003, 05:16 AM
vincenzobar

I want to add my story!!!!

I went to adams morgan in DC I parked in a garage. It was tight but the gate guard parked me up by him. I thought kool, I feel alot better now. I go drinking and stuff and at 2 am i come back out to my car with my roomate who is just trashed. And i see a big old GMC with its front bumper up on my license plate pushing it in a little.

I was pissed, but i pulled away and everything was fine. Luckly not a mark. I was still pissed and i wanted revenge but since he didn't hurt my car i couldn't key his or flatten his tires, Eye for an Eye.

Wel this is where my roomate had to **** real bad. so the big *** truck acted as cover from the guards and onlookers and decided to **** all over the side of the truck. That boy had alot to drink too!!!

sweat victory.
Old 09-17-2003, 05:24 AM
zunzet

It seems everyone has had similiar experiences.

I still don't understand it. NO MATTER where you park, someone will always park 6 inches from your car. It's really wierd....
Don't know if people do it on purpose or what. Have not asked the morons why they do it.

I had an Eddie Bauer Expedition and was parked sitting in the truck making some calls. Along comes a cranky old station wagon and low and behold WHAM the dumb "*****" in the passenger seat rams my truck with her door as if it were not even there. I roll down my window and ask "What the "f!@#" I totally flipped out. Not even an apology from them. What was worse was the guy driver didn't say a word while I laid into his passenger. CHUMP..

After they left I removed the core in 2 tire valves. Guess he wasn't going anywhere soon.

Hopefully they learned a lesson. BE CAREFUL WHO YOU PARK NEXT TO!
Old 09-17-2003, 09:38 AM
Habiib

Sorry to here about that. I will say one thing though, you are a better person than I am. Had that been me I would have kicked one of them right in the kidney and watch her drop to the ground in pain, then deliver another kick to the gut for good measure ....I know thats not a nice thing to do in front of the kidz, but anger makes you do strange things sometimes. Hell just reading your story is making me mad...
Old 09-17-2003, 10:49 AM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Glad to hear you got it taken care of. Those paintless dent guys are great but they always tell you they are not sure if it will come out 100% (and then usually jack up the price). Now go ahead and post a pick of your happy family smiling next to your car (your Akitas and Babes of course)
Old 09-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Uber' 350

aww the beautiful white... i woullda keyed the hell outts their car first haha prove that b****s hahaha

yea im cruel, but no one **** with my car, i hate vandalisms...

i think im obsessed with protection of cars... haha
Old 09-17-2003, 11:58 AM
zxsaint
Fairlady Stalker

They do it on purpose. Some old POS mercedes 6" away from my driver door while at at the horse races. I parked far with no cars around at all. I had to get in from the passenger side, but just before doing that....

His driver side keyhole looked like a nice place to deposit the bubble gum I finished chewing. I took care and precision in making sure at least 50% of it was inside. At nearly 105 degree temperature, sh|thead will be there a while digging away.

As for those trash scumbags, should've got their plate. I don't mean write it down either. Take the damn plate and put it up on your wall.
Old 09-18-2003, 04:32 AM
hugo1669

Thanks guys for the stories , I'm glad the dent guy got it out. I have alot of ideas if it happens again. I'll work on the pic 35 oz.
Old 09-18-2003, 05:31 AM
hugo1669

Here you go 35 ounces , I didn't have any pics of all of us so I did a 2 minute photoshop job. I know its a bad job so no comments please.
Old 09-18-2003, 05:33 AM
hugo1669

Here you go 35 ounces , I didn't have any pics of all of us so I did a 2 minute photoshop job. I know its a bad job so no comments please. ps forgot the pic
Attached Thumbnails Almost got arrested, DOOR DING-allofus1.jpg  
Old 09-18-2003, 02:03 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

That's 110% off-pissing!

My sister just got a door ding recently that looked like someone tried to force a golf ball through sheet metal.
Old 09-18-2003, 02:49 PM
cyberz350

Dings suck, straight up. That first ding is always the worst. I still haven't got mine, *knock on wood*, so I'm still paranoid. What do you guys think about this

http://www.premiumautocare.com/pasmmadogu.html

I think it might help for those forced to park in tight spaces.
Old 09-18-2003, 03:13 PM
tobydog

I had an incident a while back. I was sitting in my Black MBZ AMG and this fat middle aged woman in a big SUV parks next to me and next thing you know, she opens the door and wham hits my car with her fat *** door. I was parked in the middle and as far away as the side lines and had my window rolled down too. I am sure she knew I was in the car and this disrespectful fat woman parks her SUV on the bloody line and when she opens the door, she hits my car...and I mean hard!

No apology just went on her business until I walked out and looked at her. Didn't acknowledgemnt me either. However there wasn't any dent or scratch... I guess the Benz's have a hard body.
Old 09-18-2003, 04:56 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by hugo1669
Here you go 35 ounces , I didn't have any pics of all of us so I did a 2 minute photoshop job. I know its a bad job so no comments please. ps forgot the pic
I'm not gonna comment on the photoshop but I'll say something about the pic.

From first glance I thought it was Colin Farrel and Heather Locklear! LOL

Anyhow..you two make a good lookin couple
Old 09-18-2003, 06:19 PM
Acree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont know about you guys... but i always carry a can of bright RED spray paint in my car. it has come in handy once... some bish in a topaz parked beside me as i was walking back to my car from Wal-Mart. she got out... whacked my car... pulled the door to her... looked at the ding... then slammed the door on my car again when she got out. i watching from about 60 feet away... i freaked... ran to my car as she was walking away. i pulled out the handy dandy can. i never knew i had such great artistic abilities...
Old 09-18-2003, 10:05 PM
PrototypeRacer

This reminds me of how my dad got hit in his new 71' 240Z not to long after he bought it. He was in some parking lot in Florida at 6 in the morning in front of a shopping mall with a parking lot 1/2 mile long. Anyways he was the only car there and somehow this lady pouring herself coffee while driving managed hit his car with him not in it. Luckily she was going pretty slow i guess though.

Better get used to the dents because parking spaces just seem to be getting smaller and more compact. Maybe if all cars had suicide doors we wouldn't have to worry about people opening their doors into your car anymore. That could be a good look for the Z....and the white trash pos ride.
Old 09-19-2003, 04:12 AM
hugo1669

Thanks for the compliment 350zephyr. I wish I had their money. Anyway I think I'm going to make a emergency door ding kit to carry when I go out. I got the ideas from the posts in this thread.
It will consist of:
Roofing nails
Spray Paint
1 Minute Epoxy
A Tire Valve remover
Paint Remover
A carbon tipped paint scraper.

Also a notepad to write a thank You note to the careless person.

Feel Free to add to the list. The kits will be available in the near future.

Quick Reply: Almost got arrested, DOOR DING