Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Totalled my z

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 01:51 AM
v0lc0m|350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey man all that matters is that your okay , we all get to learn our lessons differently , I'm glad that your not hurt , and can move on from this wreck.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:48 AM
leg killa

so many A$$holes on this site...dude got in a wreck..we buy the Z for its capabilities...so obviously we are going to tear the roads up..this could of happen to anyone...im only 20 and drive like a madman and havent had a speeding ticket yet..(knock on wood)lol...been driving way under the age limit by the way...so yeah..lets just be glad that no one died because as we can see...the car is pretty banged up or should i say destroyed...this should be a learning experience and a warning to all those younger dudes out there including myself...
Old 01-09-2009, 09:00 AM
rdjonesku

How in the heck did you make it out of that alive! That 350z is no more but just be happy you didn't own the convertible and the fact that you still have your head... try to use it a little more next time.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:01 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

sounds like you're next leg. you sympathize because you're young and drive like an idiot too apparently.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Entaille
sounds like you're next leg. you sympathize because you're young and drive like an idiot too apparently.

I love how 99% of the people defending the OP are also kids.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:10 AM
GenPac

Entaille is full of 'quote-worth' ish lately...
Old 01-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Entaille

I've found three users that have quoted me in their sigs. It makes me happy in the pants.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:30 PM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

****...looks like it will buff right out to me
Old 01-10-2009, 05:29 PM
RedSled

Originally Posted by leg killa
so many A$$holes on this site...dude got in a wreck..we buy the Z for its capabilities...so obviously we are going to tear the roads up..this could of happen to anyone...im only 20 and drive like a madman and havent had a speeding ticket yet..(knock on wood)lol...been driving way under the age limit by the way...so yeah..lets just be glad that no one died because as we can see...the car is pretty banged up or should i say destroyed...this should be a learning experience and a warning to all those younger dudes out there including myself...
Old 01-11-2009, 07:46 AM
freedonutss

One day you will realize the "A$$holes on this site" will be helping you in the future when you have questions pertaining to the Z.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:18 PM
ZPHILE

so many A$$holes on this site...
Originally Posted by freedonutss
One day you will realize the "A$$holes on this site" will be helping you in the future when you have questions pertaining to the Z.

True and TRUE!!! What's also true, (and sad), are all the posts of 'kids' that wrecked their Z's!!!! It was a miracle that no one was seriously hurt there.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Chaser720
Lemoned Z

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg

HAHA

Thats what ive been saying. NOOOBS UNITE
Old 01-11-2009, 11:41 PM
sno

Another teenager wrecked a 350z. WTF were you doing with an 07 anyway? Mommy and Daddy should have bought you a Civic or some other under powered FWD car.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:44 PM
sno

In for leg's "So I wrecked my Z..." thread.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:26 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg

I won't necessarily defend the OP but I know a few older folks who have been at fault and wrecked their Z's too, including some with serious track time and instruction. **** happens, and it seems a bit presumptuous to always blame it on age and supposed maturity. These cars are fun to push, regardless of age and when you push it the odds go up that something bad might happen. As one who did a bit of off-roading on Hwy 28 just north of Fontana Village, when I was approaching the half century mark (age, not speed lol) and who has also seen an even more senior driver end up in a ditch while cruising the twisties, I can attest that age is not the be all/end all reason for crashes. I was lucky BTW - only a small scratch on the rocker, not even noticeable although I got towed back onto the road by a nice local guy in a duelly.
Just my $.02 worth, and I do NOT let my teenage kids drive the Z - ever!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Get_Zwole

my kids will all have governers at like 80 and will have a car that cant go around twisties faster then 25 lol.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:29 AM
PFC_BIG_D

Yall are beeting this poor kid up over his age, im 18 years old and currently own a Mit Eclipse and also have a yamaha R6. ive been racing all my life and ive seen just as many older people that still are learning there limits on the roads. Ive seen grown 35 year old man (step dad) still ending up in ditches and getting pulled over for wreckless driving. im not saying what he did was the greatest idea he ever had. but as already stated above, we buy the car for what the car can do. if we wanted a import that was good on gas and to get us from point a to b, we could all find a better more affordable car. we buy the z for its rep. but im done glad to see your okay man next time you know you cant do it that fast
Old 01-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Entaille

been racing all of your life eh, at 18? that gives you what, 2 years of legal driving expierience?

you are too easy. bumper cars and go-karts don't count.

younger drivers often have an untouchable mentality until something drastic happens, like a bad wreck, as a wake up call.

no one's saying older driver's dont do stupid **** either, but they generally have a lot more time behind the steering wheel and know their car better.

if you disagree, go purchase a shamwow and strangle yourself with it
Old 01-12-2009, 11:45 AM
rotchcrocket04

been racing all of your life eh, at 18? that gives you what, 2 years of legal driving expierience?

you are too easy. bumper cars and go-karts don't count.

younger drivers often have an untouchable mentality until something drastic happens, like a bad wreck, as a wake up call.

no one's saying older driver's dont do stupid **** either, but they generally have a lot more time behind the steering wheel and know their car better.

Exactly. Especially the last sentence.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:51 AM
wasuber

LOL, you rock man, see you at a meet some day maybe

Quick Reply: Totalled my z