Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheBlackPearlZ
the cops are on their way here right now for the third time today.

i still dont know who all got scammed...someone help me out here?
You really think the cops would come out for 3 times for this? please tell me you are not that gullible.

Originally Posted by beautiful nerd
But the whole thing started from a computer, and documents on that computer. It is VERY likely that the police would come to him. I honestly don't have a CLUE what's going on or what went on here, but people need to realize there's more than just 1 scenario.
once again, he has been asked time and time again for a case number and just ignores it....
Old 01-12-2009, 08:02 PM
dsmZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Concave
you talk like a stand up guy.
you should have a moderator help you so you can get a list of ppl who have been scammed truthfully and not just saying "oh i got scammed, lets pwnzorsed this guy.

you actually do handle this like a man, this is one big mess!
you really think hes going to pay people back with his own money??? lol, if your SSN got stolen and someone bought michael jordans condo for 1.5 million under your name, would you end up paying for that knowing it was a scam? or would you let the law handle it. sounds like hes just trying to get ppl off his back
Old 01-12-2009, 08:02 PM
coolblue830

The same IP thing is one of the main fishy things... even if someone walked in your room and straight up jacked your computer, he's not going to be loggin on with the same IP. Unless you normally connect via wireless and he's logging in from the bushes outside your window.

And again, how exactly did he get routing information for the wire transfer??? He'd need physical access to your checks or something. This isn't info that you can find even if you manage to hack into someone's online banking account site.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:03 PM
beautiful nerd

Originally Posted by konaforever
Wouldn't he have mentioned this earlier on here? How come this is the first time we're hearing about this when someone finally complains. Looks bad. Especially when he's having financial issues on paying for his Lotus.
He already said he just found out about all the scamming, on several different sites, and has been dealing with police all day long. And I don't blame him for not posting the case #. I wouldn't want just anyone being able to call up and get a police report about me either.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:04 PM
dsmZ

and the cops def wouldnt come out 3x in one day for a credit card fraud. unless they are dusting for fingerprints
Old 01-12-2009, 08:04 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by coolblue830
routing information... This isn't info that you can find even if you manage to hack into someone's online banking account site.
Not true.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:07 PM
konaforever

He already said he just found out about all the scamming, on several different sites, and has been dealing with police all day long. And I don't blame him for not posting the case #. I wouldn't want just anyone being able to call up and get a police report about me either.
I saw that. The point is that it's an awful coincedence that he just got on here today when someone finally complained. Why not post a warning that he's not actually selling stuff here when he found out.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:08 PM
coolblue830

Originally Posted by iStan
Not true.
I don't see routing information anywhere when I log into the couple of my bank's online banking websites. They don't even display the full account numbers, only last digits for security purposes.
dsmZ

like i said, the OP made the sale back before xmas. which means he would have had his acct wiped out before today. unless the thief let 9k worth of fraud pile into his paypal before he wiped him out. not likely, so he would have tried to go put gas in his car and would have found out his acct was empty sayyy around jan 1st? not 3weeks later.
beautiful nerd

The same IP thing is one of the main fishy things... even if someone walked in your room and straight up jacked your computer, he's not going to be loggin on with the same IP. Unless you normally connect via wireless and he's logging in from the bushes outside your window.

And again, how exactly did he get routing information for the wire transfer??? He'd need physical access to your checks or something. This isn't info that you can find even if you manage to hack into someone's online banking account site.
he already said it was a cousin that went to his school. so that person could have EASILY gotten physical access to anything he wanted. And I'm sure everyone will think, "well why would his cousin do that?" Do you know how much theft and deception goes on between family members sometimes? Turn on the news, or how about Judge Judy, rofl.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:09 PM
beautiful nerd

Originally Posted by konaforever
I saw that. The point is that it's an awful coincedence that he just got on here today when someone finally complained. Why not post a warning that he's not actually selling stuff here when he found out.
He got on HERE b/c I IMed him and told him what was going on.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:10 PM
dsmZ

plus, paypal send you confirmation emails, so seeing +200 +2500 every day in your acct would make you suspicious, no?
Old 01-12-2009, 08:11 PM
konaforever

He got on HERE b/c I IMed him and told him what was going on.
If he's been dealing with it all day long, then why is he posting on another thread at 7:16 pm matter of factly, and not warning people?

https://my350z.com/forum/media-share...ml#post6777316

Last edited by konaforever; 01-12-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:13 PM
beautiful nerd

Originally Posted by dsmZ
plus, paypal send you confirmation emails, so seeing +200 +2500 every day in your acct would make you suspicious, no?

My brother is in the military, and rarely ever checks his account. Maybe, just maybe, he doesn't check his account every day of his life, like most of us don't, and just went along swiping his card until one time when he went to use it, it didn't work anymore.

Sounds VERY possible to me. If my brother was having money stolen, he would have NO clue until it was all gone. It's not unheard of.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:14 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't see routing information anywhere when I log into the couple of my bank's online banking websites. They don't even display the full account numbers, only last digits for security purposes.
You don't have BOA.. My password is so damn hard on my online banking I forget it sometimes.

Ashley- just let this run its course. We may have our own person Madoff on the forums.

The biggest problem- how does he sign on and not notice any new PMs.
Attached Thumbnails BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!-number.jpg  
Old 01-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Maybe_A_Z

someone is gong to be in a very horrible spot once this is done with....

stay tuned for the final results of CSI MY350Z
Old 01-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My brother is in the military, and rarely ever checks his account. Maybe, just maybe, he doesn't check his account every day of his life, like most of us don't, and just went along swiping his card until one time when he went to use it, it didn't work anymore.

Sounds VERY possible to me. If my brother was having money stolen, he would have NO clue until it was all gone. It's not unheard of.
ok, but he has been logging on to forums all along, but not checking his e-mails??? as stated paypal send you a confirmation e-mail EVERY TIME there is a transaction through them.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:15 PM
TheBlackPearlZ
Banned

Originally Posted by dsmZ
i dont use my paypal email. im not defending myself either. i can give two ****s less about anyone on here anymore. ive known most of you for months. and become friends with you. most of you know me personally and know i wouldnt do this ****. i lost a LOT of money in the last week from some **** who wanted my money more then i did apparently.

you can beleive what you want. but cops are already handling my end of things. and honestly they cant do much. they keep telling me paypal is gonna have to handle this. so if you want to complain to me about how bad of a person i am or what not for something i didnt do then pm me your drama. i have to now log off this site to go make sure other sites didnt get scammed too.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:16 PM
beautiful nerd

Oh, and here comes the, "but when it's unusually large amounts, the bank will contact you via phone to verify them."

Alex's bank was probably used to him spending large amounts. Do you have any idea how much stuff he bought from Forged at a time? It was probably nothing new to them.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:17 PM
beautiful nerd

Originally Posted by iStan
You don't have BOA.. My password is so damn hard on my online banking I forget it sometimes.

Ashley- just let this run its course. We may have our own person Madoff on the forums.

The biggest problem- how does he sign on and not notice any new PMs.

Happens to me all the time. I've gone weeks without noticing I had new PM's to be honest.

Like I said before, I don't have any idea WHAT's going on. I'm just stating possible explanations.

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!