Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Clayjpeterson will take your money! DIRTBAG

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM
NSN350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by NSN350Z; 01-17-2009 at 10:24 PM. Reason: not relevant.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NSN350Z
haha, i changed it cause i really didnt feel like talkin to you. you are quick. anyways i do look forward to meeting you. maybe you will be ok in person.
I'm a ninja.

Meh I'm very easy to get along with in person. Ask anyone that knows me.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:27 PM
NSN350Z

I hope he posts the info early in the morning. It will be a fun sunday.

Last edited by NSN350Z; 01-17-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Goin' Sidewayz!

Originally Posted by Kirk Lazarus
Omg quick! Make this into a 20 page thread!
Here's my contribution to that!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:55 PM
jammin

sucks, didnt think there were too many people in MS even on this forum, and look the clayjpeterson guys lurking in this thread lolz
Old 01-17-2009, 11:02 PM
surfcity40

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm a ninja.

Meh I'm very easy to get along with in person. Ask anyone that knows me.
meh
Old 01-17-2009, 11:08 PM
jammin

Originally Posted by Concave
lol.

he gonna reply?
ionos i just saw his name at the bottom w/ those viewing the thread, i guess he didnt reply
Old 01-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Clayjpeterson

Ok, let me get this straight. You said I scam you out of your deposit?

You sent me a Pm on Dec. 29 2008 about my wheels and you said u will put a deposit on it and will be able to pay mid next week. That day pass and I waited until the following Monday for a payment from you and didn't receive the payment.

This is the quote from your pm...

Originally Posted by jputzeh
Alright, could you let me know how much it will be to ship them to 08089? Assuming it's about $150 I'll have no problem sending $50 via paypal for the wheels and tires to hold them for a week.
-jtl

Originally Posted by Clayjpeterson
The only way i will hold for you is if you make a small deposit, like $50.00. Last time i did something like this, the buyer did not come forward. paypal: ******@gmail.com

Just to let you know, it 500 for the rims and tire, and you have to pay for the shipping.

Just let me know, i usually reply in the same day.
If you google the Meaning of Deposit.

Define: to place especially for safekeeping or as a pledge.

I hold it for 4-5 extra days and you said I scam you out of your deposit? Deposits are non refundable. You have wasted my time and efforts trying to sell it to you. I have passed up so many offers during the time I was suppose to hold it for you.

That is just plain nonsense. Please grow up!

Thanks
ClayJpeterson

Edit: More PM's
You got the money I sent via Paypal? It looks like it on my end... I'll keep in touch later next week.

-jtl

Thanks, im sure how much is shipping is, should be nomore then $200.00. if anything, i will let you know how much it is before shipping it off.

Thanks

Paypal is : ******@gmail.com

i let you know when i get that deposit, thanks again
This is Jan 10 2009 PM

How everything going?
Hey man, I expected to get my bonus from work by now... I will follow up on Monday.
Then I never got a follow up..I just got a pm thursday asking for your deposit back...

Last edited by Clayjpeterson; 01-17-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Spork

I hold it for 4-5 extra days and you are I scam you out of your deposit? Deposits are non refundable. You have wasted my time and efforts trying to sell it to you.

Thanks
ClayJpeterson
So are you some big business or something?
Deposits are non-refundable?

Last time I checked, people that weren't complete douchebags were nice enough to refund deposits.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:25 PM
NSN350Z

Default ..

You sent me a Pm on Dec. 29 2008 about my wheels and you said u will put a deposit on it and will be able to pay mid next week. That day pass and I waited until the following Monday for a payment from you and didn't receive the payment.

I hold it for 4-5 extra days and you said I scam you out of your deposit? Deposits are non refundable. You have wasted my time and efforts trying to sell it to you.

Thanks
ClayJpeterson
damn op, you said a week and he gave you more than a week. Common Courtesy for most people would be to give him the deposit back, but ya'll did have a verbal agreement established. and OP set the "one week" time frame, so Clay isnt doing the wrong thing.... just the morally wrong thing.

Last edited by NSN350Z; 01-17-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Clayjpeterson

So are you some big business or something?
Deposits are non-refundable?

Last time I checked, people that weren't complete douchebags were nice enough to refund deposits.
No but I treat this like every other transaction anyone do. What's the point of getting a deposit in the first place. For me, I don't have all the time in the world just sit and wait and hope he pays me. I could have sold it to someone else the same day he pm me.

Originally Posted by NSN350Z
damn op, you said a week and he gave you more than a week. Common Courtesy for most people would be to give him the deposit back, but ya'll did have a verbal agreement established. and OP set the "one week" time frame, so Clay isnt doing the wrong thing.... just the morally wrong thing.
How is it morally wrong? Time = Money. What happen when everyone said can I put a deposit down and then not buy it? Then they want there deposit back. That is just wasting time that I don't have

+100 LOL.
Clayjpeterson is still a scammer, just a small time hustler.
dont buy from him! lol
How is this scamming? He didn't follow through with this deal that he set up. It was his fault for breaking the agreement. A nice little heads up would been great but he let me hanging.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Clayjpeterson

btw legally if you dont establish that that both parties understand that the deposit is non refundable, then normal minded people would have to assume it is refundable. go to college clayjpeterson!
So you are telling me. That if u was selling something and I gave you a deposit. That you will send it back my way after 1.5 waiting and no heads up that i wasn't not going to buy it?
Why are u telling me to go to college? That has nothing to do with this issue. BTW ASSUME make an *** OUT of YOU and ME!
Old 01-17-2009, 11:50 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I hold it for 4-5 extra days and you said I scam you out of your deposit? Deposits are non refundable. You have wasted my time and efforts trying to sell it to you. I have passed up so many offers during the time I was suppose to hold it for you.

Thanks
ClayJpeterson

Edit: More PM's

This is Jan 10 2009 PM

Then I never got a follow up..I just got a pm thursday asking for your deposit back...
There are always two sides to every story. Thanks for yours.

1. jputzeh made a deposit for wheels.
2. You sold the wheels to another buyer.
3. Now you will not return the deposit to jputzeh? Are you kidding me? And what does jputzeh get for his money? Nothing?
Old 01-17-2009, 11:51 PM
Clayjpeterson

I dont really want to start an argument about this... but what I was thinking is somebody that is a scammer is somebody that, from the start, decided that he would take deposits from multiple people for the same set of wheels....

An opportunity presented itself to him and he took it... Not pre-meditated, I guess.

I know he is young and will continue doing shady **** like this so eventually it will catch up with him (in a bad way).
The only deposit I got was yours. I didn't do any shady business transaction. If u paid as u said we would not have any problems would we? Also, you didn't give me and update?
Old 01-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Clayjpeterson

umm im not coming out of an *** with you? we wouldnt fit.
that is the best laugh I had all day... Concave, I mean if it will make it better. He can come to me and pick up his deposit if he want it. But I will not make the time to withdraw money from my account and to refund his money...
Old 01-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Spork

that is the best laugh I had all day... Concave, I mean if it will make it better. He can come to me and pick up his deposit if he want it. But I will not make the time to withdraw money from my account and to refund his money...
So you stole his money, and think that if he doesn't come and pick up his money you are entitled to keep it?

You are such an asshat.

I hope you told him that it was a non-refundable deposit prior to him making it...
Old 01-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Clayjpeterson

Originally Posted by davidv
There are always two sides to every story. Thanks for yours.

2. You sold the wheels to another buyer.
3. Now you will not return the deposit to jputzeh? Are you kidding me? And what does jputzeh get for his money? Nothing?
umm wrong

2. Waited for 1.5 weeks no payment or status responds..
3. Sold the wheels to another buyer 4 days later.
4. Now you will not return the deposit to jputzeh? He really got 2 weeks of me not getting payment and waiting.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:58 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

No but I treat this like every other transaction anyone do. What's the point of getting a deposit in the first place. For me, I don't have all the time in the world just sit and wait and hope he pays me. I could have sold it to someone else the same day he pm me.

How is it morally wrong? Time = Money. What happen when everyone said can I put a deposit down and then not buy it? Then they want there deposit back. That is just wasting time that I don't have

How is this scamming? He didn't follow through with this deal that he set up. It was his fault for breaking the agreement. A nice little heads up would been great but he let me hanging.
Sorry but the “time = money” argument doesn't hold. The informal contract is for two parties to exchange something of value. In this situation wheels and money. jputzeh gives up money, and you give up what? Time?

Return the money to jputzeh. Everything will be cool.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Clayjpeterson

(clay for real, i would refund so this doesnt happen lol. i think its very nerdy and would never do it but most would and they find it funny here.... me and david are trying to save you the trouble)
I was about to refund his money until he posted all this crap and false info about me being a scammer, DIRTBAG and etc...He just push my button today.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:07 AM
Spork

http://www.whitepages.com/5116/searc...d=MS&x=22&y=16

Quick Reply: Clayjpeterson will take your money! DIRTBAG