Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
View Poll Results: would you react...
violently?
65.79%
calmly?
34.21%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

What would you do if you caught someone messing with your Z???

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Elan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had a couple of kids try throwin a cig out at my car when I was driving behind them. Easily dodged it and threw my brights on. Now my lights are slightly raised and they were in an old beater BMW convertible at night. They lit up like the 4th of July and I was just chuckling to myself. Those lights are bright as hell.

Also had a friend throw pennys at my car while I was driving...now he was a friend but in rage I stopped and got out...then I realized that he was a guy I knew so I just yelled and told him to **** off. If I caught anyone ****ing with my car, believe me, they wouldn't be able to **** ever again...
Old 08-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Subdermal

+1 on the 'like to think i would be calm but know it wouldn't happen'

someone leaning on my car = GTFO, i can't even imagine if they were vandalizing it.

door dings = confrontation if possible, and my size 12 into the quarter panel
Old 08-17-2009, 10:12 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

they would have to die.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:26 AM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have had my Z keyed about a year ago, at a local theatre where I lived in Sacramento. I parked in the back so I think it was a punk kid working at the theatre's. I wish I could of caught him so I could teach him/ her a lesson..but honestly is it worth it?

I did have a situation once where a girl parked her Suburban next to my Z and she let her door fly open and ding the quarter panel on the right side of the Z. ( I was attending a wedding and I just caught this girl doing this by checking on my car! ) I confronted her and said "why don't you get off the phone and look what you did to my car!" She gave me this look like "F U" and proceeded to leave! I really wanted to kick the crap out of her car but I was I thought that she would call the cops and say I attempted to damage her car! Then it would be a he said she said argument with the cops.

I have too much to lose if I act out to a person that has no respect for peoples property, karma will pay them a visit in the future.

Sorry for rant but I cannot stand people that do things like this to peoples property.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Subdermal

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ
I have had my Z keyed about a year ago, at a local theatre where I lived in Sacramento. I parked in the back so I think it was a punk kid working at the theatre's. I wish I could of caught him so I could teach him/ her a lesson..but honestly is it worth it?

I did have a situation once where a girl parked her Suburban next to my Z and she let her door fly open and ding the quarter panel on the right side of the Z. ( I was attending a wedding and I just caught this girl doing this by checking on my car! ) I confronted her and said "why don't you get off the phone and look what you did to my car!" She gave me this look like "F U" and proceeded to leave! I really wanted to kick the crap out of her car but I was I thought that she would call the cops and say I attempted to damage her car! Then it would be a he said she said argument with the cops.

I have too much to lose if I act out to a person that has no respect for peoples property, karma will pay them a visit in the future.

Sorry for rant but I cannot stand people that do things like this to peoples property.

you sir are a bigger man than i am. i would have probably dented her **** right back while she watched. POS ppl FTL
Old 08-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Swimminggerman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you should have made her settle up on the spot, no cash no worries, i'm sure you accept favors.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:09 PM
D-Town83

Originally Posted by travislee
i carry a nice tube sock full of wood screw just waiting for someone to mess with my Z
LOL now thats funny
Old 08-17-2009, 06:29 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Swimminggerman
you should have made her settle up on the spot, no cash no worries, i'm sure you accept favors.
LoL..
Old 08-18-2009, 06:32 AM
Subdermal

Originally Posted by Swimminggerman
+1 you coulda put her face right in the dent and pounded her into it from the back
Old 08-18-2009, 11:42 AM
infamousbkny

Punch them in the chesticuls and karate chop them in the throat all at the same time!
Old 08-19-2009, 12:55 PM
dallyup

I actually had someone break out my window in my car two weeks ago in my driveway at 2 in the morning. Needless to say they did out run a 20 gauge....Made me sick at my stomach when i come around my car and saw that window busted out and it still makes me mad everytime I have to deal with that window because its been a bear to get adjusted right.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Swimminggerman

Originally Posted by Subdermal
+1 you coulda put her face right in the dent and pounded her into it from the back
for sure, and offer everyone else in the lot a free dent removal service while your at it.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:27 PM
g35maraj

if i see them messing with my car, breaking into my car, im ccw. gun will be pulled and i will hold them there till cops arrive.
now if its a honest accident, cops and insurance will do.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:22 AM
CyberZeke

I'd call Chuck Norris... Hear he has an awesome roundhouse kick... And we all know that no one would arrest Chuck Norris
Old 08-23-2009, 05:55 PM
CVRivera

1. Call the police
2. Call the insurance company
3. Best thing to do is not use your gun unless someone points a weapon at you. Your car can be replaced. All those who want to play Rambo should reconsider before you spend time at the county jail.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

ask them to stop very nicely
Old 08-23-2009, 07:19 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ

Clearly this would have been the correct action to be taken:

But you probably did the "right" thing lol.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Mikie13

^^^LOL at Falcon Punch!

"I'll punch you in the baby maker!!!"

I honestly don't know what I'd do in the event that I walked up onto one of these situations occurring...I usually do the responsible thing. Cops and insurance of course...

I mean hell, there was a moment a few weeks ago where this chick in my shore house was getting out of the rear of a car after a bunch of us went for a trip to the store...and I just watched her swing the door out and DING! right into my passenger side door...paint scratch and ding right on the spot...she said "oops, I hope they don't notice that!"

"Um, Cate, thats my car"

"ohh, really? I'm really sorry" with her voice trailing off from being drunk...I mean what could I do at that point...even though I wanted to or throw her the Falcon Punch above....

Old 09-06-2009, 09:35 PM
JLS2GOZ

Exclamation

I will quickly introduce them to smith and wesson 40, but they would have a chance to smile and say hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2009, 11:32 PM
orion445

Depends on the situation and what I have on me at the time. I would hate to shoot someone over my property but then here in Texas I have that right. At least thats what every cop tells me.

Quick Reply: What would you do if you caught someone messing with your Z???