Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BUYER BEWARE: Whiteg35 and White35c on g35driver

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by iStan
He's a photographer. I've met him a few times, he's a good guy. I don't understand wtf is going on with deleting threads and what not though
Ahh k, I guessed that, but wasn't sure.

Thanks, Stan.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ShanesG
You cant balme others for making conclusions based on what is posted. If you have more info about the seller and that he really is a scamer please post that too. Like i said i'm not taking sides.
This industry is small, so a lot of people prefer not to get directly involved a lot of times, but they do give up information to help when they do see that there is some wrongdoing involved. I personally am not that type of person and just follow what I believe is ethically right in my heart even if it means I burn some bridges within the industry. To me, my integrity is more important than a relationship that would only remain if I would have to sacrifice that.

This is not a court case where I am suing anyone. If that were the case, I would have been much more thorough with all of the information/people involved. I also would have done a lot more digging around prior to compile all of the evidence instead of posting a basic warning to people right away. Since it was a simple warning and I did not realize how shady the staff is over at g35driver, I did not take all of the screenshots and compile every bit of information thoroughly because it is not necessary.

It's hard to believe that you were not taking sides from the following statements as follows:

...Fail by RickDogg!!!
...Your own fault, go cry to your mother!!!
Originally Posted by Shanesg
...just STFU and move one…stop your bitching for your own retarded decision!
Originally Posted by ShaneG
Yep, i think Rick needs a box of tissues!!!
If you look at Zincognito's post above, there is another example of G35driver staff members covering up warning tracks for future members that would not know any better since the information is gone!

I must say that the deleting of threads and posts over on g35driver has definitely left a really bad taste in my mouth and it truly makes me question why I even try to unite the Nissan community when unethical practices that have been proven with screenshots transpires. It's really sad that people in those types of positions would be held to such a low standard of responsibility and I really question how the owners of My350z.com, g35driver.com, and Myg37.com would allow such abuse. It truly makes me cherish how lucky we are over here on my350z to have moderators that overall care and help keep this community on the up and up. Thanks My350z staff!

Anyways, i'm going to let bygones be bygones as promised. I'm only posting if something is rehashed or directly posted towards me, but i'm not going to lock or delete this thread on my will because I think it doesn't deserve to be.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-24-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Mr. CF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow this was that ARC piece you needed to have brackets fab'd to right? The one I was saying you should sell to me. Glad I didn't get it, sucks to hear all the BS you went through, but I wouldn't know where to start if that were me.....
Old 03-24-2009, 03:26 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow all this drama and its not even in the FI section.But i do agree with Rickdog.......these scammers need to die.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:52 PM
krnzzang84

153+ itrade rating just OWNS!!!

Last edited by krnzzang84; 03-24-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by Mr. CF
Wow this was that ARC piece you needed to have brackets fab'd to right? The one I was saying you should sell to me. Glad I didn't get it, sucks to hear all the BS you went through, but I wouldn't know where to start if that were me.....
If I ever do sell it. All of the parts necessary for a correct install will be included. If anything is missing I will state it. The only reason why I went with custom brackets is because I chose to run it with my amuse exhaust.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:12 PM
krnzzang84

RICKdogg's iTrader rating just OWNS!!! 153+ damn dude how much did you spent on ur z?
Old 03-25-2009, 01:25 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by dave079
That site sucks. From the admins to the mods I have dealt with, they are almost all awful.
+1

I was a member over there before I joined my350z. Guys like Calvin (ahero4eternity) and Garnet Canuck turned me off to the site and I shifted my focus to my350z.

Calvin acted like an arrogant and condescending know-it-all douchebag as a member. I subsequently learned that most FI members on my350z possess more technical knowledge in their pinky finger than this kid and that Calvin was often talking out his ***. But the naive g35driver members were treating his advice and opinions like gospel. I then learned that Calvin became a moderator. I was surprised and disappointed at the time, but it reinforced my decision to disregard g35driver and spend my time on my350z.

I have since learned to expect g35driver to give mod and admin positions to young kids who know jack squat. GeoBau hooked up his 22 year old co-worker Canadian with mod status (even though Canadian had been previously banned from my350z).

The g35driver staff put me on miserable user status after I called them out and created my thread here about the whole Scott Bush/4MeUwill alias/temporary ban lifting fiasco. Apparently, they don't have enough ***** to officially ban me over there.

Rickdogg,
Sorry to hear about your negative experience. But after the negative experiences I have had with g35driver, I can honestly say that I'm not surprised. That site is quickly losing relevance in the VQ community. They are losing both sponsors and members. Any G owner who intends to modify their car is better served by the tech forums and the superior knowledge base of the membership on my350z anyways.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-25-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:47 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Here we go again lol:

Originally Posted by ttrank
From what I read this has been resolved. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by OCG35
I dont think its been resolved... Rick was complaining on 350Z that admins here were deleting posts because they are friends with seller...

2:31am this morning:

2:23pm today

Unless “resolved” means swept under the rug, I don’t think its been resolved.
Originally Posted by scarface_613
Hmmm....thats interesting i really hope that would not be true
Originally Posted by G35_FTMFW
I wouldn't be surprised if an admin was hiding/deleting posts.
Originally Posted by scarface_613
good ol' admins and Mods...

p.s your not gods LMAO

LOL jk i hope no one takes it the wrong way
Originally Posted by ttrank
From what I read this has been resolved. Am I missing something?
There is a difference between resolved and deciding to end it on this site because of mobs and people deleting posts/threads to cover dirt. My personal opinion is that he is a lying sack of poop. Just wanted to clarify that.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:49 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by WhiteG35C
I thought you are going to stop talking crap? we can start again if you want to.
Originally Posted by rickdogg
and I thought that you were going to have your boyfriends stop deleting threads and posts? :confused2: I was just answering ttrank's question since you played it down more than reality. Nothing wrong with clarification lol:thewave: I didn't add any more information.
to tell you the truth, you have no solid proof of having administrator deleting post for you. yes I deleted some of the posts so I don't have to keep going back and forth to reply on all your bs. another thing that I was wrong about is, yes I do know Calvin, but that does not mean I had him delete the threads or you post. if you have solid proof that I had calvin or different administrator delete your post, please show me.

and since you have started again, why don't you answer me these questions;
why did you buy it if you thought something was wrong? I didn't force you to buy it, or I wasn't going to eat you.:

I'll ask you this again, why did you wait till this sunday to say something about it? you knew all along that parts were missing, you even made a contract with all the parts missing.

Please no paste from your other posts.

And I know you called Bobby at baverian yesterday to ask the pricing on mount and balance your tires and check about this matter and you didn't hear what you wanted to hear.

your assumption doesn't mean crap without solid proof. so no more assumptions and have some kind of proof.
We all know that Calvin is your 20 year old nutswinger from the Chino Hill meets. So Cal isn't that small buddy. Of course i'm not going to be able to "prove" that besides the screenshots I have taken to show that everything that mysteriously disappears including my posts benefits you. Hmmmm, doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

I purchased it because I knew that you would be forced to sell it cheap for all of the reasons we have discussed already on my350z. Because everyone in the world including myself that did not even own it yet, knew that parts were probably missing besides you right? lol:thewave:

Of course Bobby is going to lie because you know what? He said that he was your friend too! ROFL! Like a friend like in Calvin's case would through you under the bus. :BOUNCE:

However, Bobby did slip up and mention that they tried installing the ARC Differential cooler kit that you sold to me as new...yes that's right NEW! I asked him if that is why the core had double sided tape marks on it and he confirmed so ROFL! So why are you trying to sell parts that have installation marks on them as new Hirofumi? Like i said before, your friends can try to cover your *** Hirofumi, but you need to get your stories straight or else you end up looking like a BIG FAT liar.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-25-2009 at 03:36 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:54 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
+1

I was a member over there before I joined my350z. Guys like Calvin (ahero4eternity) and Garnet Canuck turned me off to the site and I shifted my focus to my350z.

Calvin acted like an arrogant and condescending know-it-all douchebag as a member. I subsequently learned that most FI members on my350z possess more technical knowledge in their pinky finger than this kid and that Calvin was often talking out his ***. But the naive g35driver members were treating his advice and opinions like gospel. I then learned that Calvin became a moderator. I was surprised and disappointed at the time, but it reinforced my decision to disregard g35driver and spend my time on my350z.

I have since learned to expect g35driver to give mod and admin positions to young kids who know jack squat. GeoBau hooked up his 22 year old co-worker Canadian with mod status (even though Canadian had been previously banned from my350z).

The g35driver staff put me on miserable user status after I called them out and created my thread here about the whole Scott Bush/4MeUwill alias/temporary ban lifting fiasco. Apparently, they don't have enough ***** to officially ban me over there.

Rickdogg,
Sorry to hear about your negative experience. But after the negative experiences I have had with g35driver, I can honestly say that I'm not surprised. That site is quickly losing relevance in the VQ community. They are losing both sponsors and members. Any G owner who intends to modify their car is better served by the tech forums and the superior knowledge base of the membership on my350z anyways.
:gotow ned:

Wow...I remember seeing some posts about the g35driver staff being shady over in the FI section here, but I never knew that it would also stem in to something like this. Wow...talk about dirty politics lol. Great information rude!
Old 03-25-2009, 03:31 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
:gotow ned:

Wow...I remember seeing some posts about the g35driver staff being shady over in the FI section here, but I never knew that it would also stem in to something like this. Wow...talk about dirty politics lol. Great information rude!

ROFL! I see you posted my quote over there. I can't post over there, since they have me on miserable user status. But I can lurk as a guest.

When I joined g35driver, Calvin was just some post whoring kid who thought he knew it all. Now he's an admin?!?! Apparently, he brown nosed his way to the top! LOL

Intense Power (one of the largest parts vendors on the forums and a renowned shop in the VQ community) did not renew their sponsor status on g35driver for good reason. They watched the site traffic die down and Intense wasn't getting enough business from g35driver anymore to justify the sponsor fees. And considering the way Darren was recently treated by the g35driver staff, I seriously doubt Intense will ever be a sponsor there again without a drastic change in admin staff and a miraculous turnaround by the site.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:34 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

YYou keep owning yourself Tom LOL. You're a terrible liar. Lets list what you have been caught on in just 48 hrs.

-1st with lying about parts being missing until you had to fess up.
-2nd You and your admin buddy start deleting threads/posts and proven with screenshots I have.
-3rd You then lie about knowing any admin staff, then come clean about knowing Calvin after I show you a screenshot.
-4th Then you think you are smart about bringing up Bobby from Bavarian, but get caught about the item being NEW since Bobby stated that they tried to install the Diff cooler.
-5th You own yourself again by posting the contract I wrote up, but forgot that I also put that the item was supposed to be brand new and never installed lol.

We've already seen this photo you posted. However, since you decided to post it again. Let me do you a favor and show you why you shouldn't post it without putting some green over that section to to help your cause lol.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-25-2009 at 03:44 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:49 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

From WhiteG35C's sig line:
03 IP 6mt Coupe 968hp TT
Is this for real?!?!??? What kind of TT setup does he have to claim this kind of power???
Old 03-25-2009, 04:17 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Is this for real?!?!??? What kind of TT setup does he have to claim this kind of power???
Apparently he has a tuning god lol. That's dynapack numbers.

http://g35driver.com/forums/cars-sal...t-20000-a.html

http://g35driver.com/forums/southern...-magazine.html
Attached Thumbnails BUYER BEWARE: Whiteg35 and White35c on g35driver-img_0076.jpg   BUYER BEWARE: Whiteg35 and White35c on g35driver-img_0121.jpg  

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-25-2009 at 04:24 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:40 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea I see him trying to say its your fault when you proved it was him. LOL
Old 03-25-2009, 07:40 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Just saw the issue of Turbo mag with the car on the cover.. Didn't buy it or read it but i may now just out of curiosity on the build itslef..
Old 03-25-2009, 09:30 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

LOL They locked the thread over on g35driver. No surprise there.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:51 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Duh, Scott tuned the car! it has a single walbro pump, returnless fuel system,500cc injectors and 700bb jwt turbo's
Old 03-25-2009, 09:55 AM
ShanesG
Banned

LOL They locked the thread over on g35driver. No surprise there.
^Because NOTHING happened, and the fighting was pointless, therefore thread was pointless!!!
IF Whiteg35 IS a scammer, he will get whats comming to him. But nothing happened so it's childish to make assumtions based on what if's. Or what we heard from other people, it's all hersey.
Both parties need to just stop, and if there is an issue take it behind closed doors, there is no need what so ever to make this matter public.

Should people get arrested because the ALMOST stole something or because you "knew" he was gonna steal it even though the person didn't, or because they ALMOST killed someone? Should i file an insurance claim on the people who ALMOST backed into me....

Last edited by ShanesG; 03-25-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Quick Reply: BUYER BEWARE: Whiteg35 and White35c on g35driver