2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BUYER BEWARE: Whiteg35 and White35c on g35driver

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
LOL They locked the thread over on g35driver. No surprise there.

LOL, it will just be buried like every other thread eventually and once people forget. I wouldn't be surprised if it is deleted altogether when no one notices anymore.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by ShanesG
^Because NOTHING happened, and the fighting was pointless, therefore thread was pointless!!!
IF Whiteg35 IS a scammer, he will get whats comming to him. But nothing happened so it's childish to make assumtions based on what if's. Or what we heard from other people, it's all hersey.
Both parties need to just stop, and if there is an issue take it behind closed doors, there is no need what so ever to make this matter public.

Should people get arrested because the ALMOST stole something or because you "knew" he was gonna steal it even though the person didn't, or because they ALMOST killed someone? Should i file an insurance claim on the people who ALMOST backed into me....
Actually everything else aside, according to the contract that Tom aka Hirofumi posted himself...the part that he sold me was supposed to be new and never installed. Once I circled that part of the contract and showed him where he messed up yet again since he is a terrible liar, he stfu on both sites? That's right even on G35driver since he knew he got owned again lol.

The funny thing is at least I have the ***** to go over on a crooked *** site to warn the innocent members. Tom knows he was wrong which is why he couldn't even handle the situation on THIS SITE, which is where the transaction transpired. Makes sense why he is a lard bucket, 300 lbs, and 5 foot nothing.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:12 AM
skaterbasist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This place is Days of Our Lives version 2

Last edited by skaterbasist; 03-25-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:26 AM
ShanesG
Banned

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Actually everything else aside, according to the contract that Tom aka Hirofumi posted himself...the part that he sold me was supposed to be new and never installed. Once I circled that part of the contract and showed him where he messed up yet again since he is a terrible liar, he stfu on both sites? That's right even on G35driver since he knew he got owned again lol.

The funny thing is at least I have the ***** to go over on a crooked *** site to warn the innocent members. Tom knows he was wrong which is why he couldn't even handle the situation on THIS SITE, which is where the transaction transpired. Makes sense why he is a lard bucket, 300 lbs, and 5 foot nothing.
Well then i appologize. Hopefully noone ends up getting screwed over by the guy in future sales he may have.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by skaterbasist
This place is Days of Our Lives version 2 Those promoting hatred between sites is a bit childish
We only have issues with crooked people. Other than that, I love the cool people from g35driver and the rest of the normal members that are like the rest of us and are part of the nissan community.

You must be the So cal moderator over there?

http://g35driver.com/forums/members/...terbasist.html
Old 03-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by ShanesG
Well then i appologize. Hopefully noone ends up getting screwed over by the guy in future sales he may have.
All good **** happens some times, but the good people always make it out and continue on. I think it is safe to say that most people have respect for people that are honest and even if they mess up, tell the truth and make things right. No one is perfect, but doing more shady stuff to cover their tracks is frowned upon. Anyways, back to modding.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-25-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:49 AM
ShanesG
Banned

Agreed!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:52 AM
skaterbasist

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
We only have issues with crooked people. Other than that, I love the cool people from g35driver and the rest of the normal members that are like the rest of us and are part of the nissan community.

You must be the So cal moderator over there?

http://g35driver.com/forums/members/...terbasist.html
Yes, I am. I hope that doesn't automatically make me shady?

The only part I dislike is the assumptions that go on. If the staff of G35driver were the shady people some make it seem, I would have resigned immediately.

We do the best we can but we are not omnipotent Gods and cannot oversee everything 200%. I cannot speak for others but I sure do my best to make sure the site runs as it should.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Jeff92se

Received 1,072 Likes on 964 Posts

A moderator in that section or Admin should still be able to see a deleted thread and see who it was edited by or deleted by. FYI. :wall:
Old 03-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by skaterbasist
Yes, I am. I hope that doesn't automatically make me shady?

The only part I dislike is the assumptions that go on. If the staff of G35driver were the shady people some make it seem, I would have resigned immediately.

We do the best we can but we are not omnipotent Gods and cannot oversee everything 200%. I cannot speak for others but I sure do my best to make sure the site runs as it should.
LOL. From what I have seen you are not shady by any means. That is great that you stand by your beliefs with ethics behind it. We need more people like that over on g35driver.

Unfortunately, there are a few guys over there holding positions that they should not be in. Perfect example is Calvin aka Ahero4eternity, Canadian, etc. It's a lot of reading, but if you look in this thread below, harboring liars and scumbags is never a positive thing. Maybe it's their lack of experience and young age blinding them from the truth or making proper judgment calls. Anyways, here is the thread I was referencing:

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...utosports.html

Here's also a perfect example of what people look for in good moderators of any site:

https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...your-help.html

Last edited by Rickdogg; 03-25-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:07 PM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

having no affiliation with both sides and reading the entire 4 pages of this thread, i must say i have to agree with rickdogg. the contract clearly states the obvious that it has never been used or installed which is the problem. we all make mistakes but admitting we made a mistake makes us a man. especially when you have dug your own grave. thats just my two cents.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It sucks there have been so many scam deals going on lately. It really makes that little iTrader number worth that much more.

Anyways you gotta get some pix up when it's installed, it's gotta look sick!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:18 PM
johnizzlee

*sigh this is the reason why my decision of becoming a vendor either g35driver or my350z has been slowly shifting to my350z as I tried to sell my coils the other week, someone tried to lowball me as a staff just jumped him, claiming "Oh with a piece of mind, he can get it from a vendor" Im like dude wtf, Im not trynna scam someone I understand the economics but these are brand new sealed. So whatever, everything aside, I met you rick at the infamous meet, you seem like a cool dude, it just clearly sucks that the fact that we are not hondatech kids trynna scam or steal from another as we should represent a class more mature and class. Sucks on the scam, but Good luck in the future with your car
Old 03-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

bump?
Old 03-26-2009, 07:38 AM
TTRANK

Rick -

If this is the post you are talking about:

I am the one that removed it. The reason I did was that it was out of place in that thread. That thread had nothing about him selling any parts, it is only about his car being on the cover of Turbo Mag. I did not touch any of the posts dealing with the conflict between you two in the other threads because those were in the right place.

Just because you are involved in a situation with another member does not give you the right to go bring the fight to every single thread you or he started.

I agree with you and your stance on this purchase. Many people have been scammed on here and on Driver. Hell, I had someone take off with almost $1,000 of my money, never to be seen again and I did what I could to make sure they didn't scam others.

Last edited by TTRANK; 03-26-2009 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:44 AM
TTRANK

Originally Posted by idwin
Duh, Scott tuned the car! it has a single walbro pump, returnless fuel system,500cc injectors and 700bb jwt turbo's

Not exactly...
I don't know the guy who owns the car but the shop that did the work has a great rep for building GT-R stuff.

Last edited by TTRANK; 03-26-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:59 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I have slight suspicion idwin's post is to be read with heavy sarcasm......
Old 03-26-2009, 08:47 AM
TTRANK

Yeah I'm sure it is.
I have a lot of respect for all the custom work that went into this car by that shop.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:03 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by TTRANK
Rick -

If this is the post you are talking about:

I am the one that removed it. The reason I did was that it was out of place in that thread. That thread had nothing about him selling any parts, it is only about his car being on the cover of Turbo Mag. I did not touch any of the posts dealing with the conflict between you two in the other threads because those were in the right place.

Just because you are involved in a situation with another member does not give you the right to go bring the fight to every single thread you or he started.

I agree with you and your stance on this purchase. Many people have been scammed on here and on Driver. Hell, I had someone take off with almost $1,000 of my money, never to be seen again and I did what I could to make sure they didn't scam others.
Ttrank,

You seem like a pretty level headed guy. Thanks for clarifying that bit of the puzzle.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:05 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by Spork
bump?
This is what we think of the shady staff members (Not all of them) of G35driver.com. Read this thread if you want to understand the details lol:

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...ml#post7128354

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

Canadian operates over there with impunity thanks to his co-worker buddy GeoBau (an admin) who undeservedly gave him the mod position. Canadian should have been stripped of his mod position for his role in the temporary lifting of Scott's ban.

And don't even get me started on that kid admin Calvin, formally known as ahero4eternity.

Let's break down the thread on g35driver:
  • a corrupt 19 year old admin from the San Diego area
  • a corrupt 22 year old moderator who is a spokesman for RA/Scott Bush (a permabanned sponsor)
  • a 25 year old supermod who thinks he knows more about STB fitment than Darren (a vendor who has probably sold more STB's than anyone else in the VQ community)
  • RA who think this strut tower bar makes a dramatic improvement in handling
  • naive and stubborn members willing to use crescent wrenches and cut holes in their car to make a bolt-on mod fit
  • g35driver staff and members making complete jackasses of themselves and demonstrating new levels of EPIC FAIL
<embed src = "http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" width = "500" height = "350" allowscriptaccess = "always" allowfullscreen = "true" flashvars = "height=350&width=500&file=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090327/717dddac-1a9b-11de-892c-001b210ae39a_15.flv&image=http://tmpvideo.xtranormal.com/highres/20090327/717dddac-1a9b-11de-892c-001b210ae39a_15_0.jpg&searchbar=false&autostart=false"></embed>

Quick Reply: BUYER BEWARE: Whiteg35 and White35c on g35driver